MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
ryanm8424

Member Garage

Angry can it get any worse?

last sunday i got a ticket. tuesday the cage broke down at the i-10/610 exchange in rush hour, last night i got robbed by by five guys all with heat while i was walking down the street after i had bought a homeless guy a sandwich from the convenience store with the last $4 to my name. they got my phone and my credit card... thank i'm broke or they would've got more. i'm thinking about going boondock-style on some of this .
that is all
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Could always be worse.. darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 05-04-2014 12:04 AM
It is only going to get worse... cedestech The Circus 8 11-27-2010 05:10 PM
what's worse? houseofpaint Off Topic 17 05-07-2008 10:05 AM
Fundamentalism at its Best or Worse. Gigolo Jason Off Topic 7 09-30-2006 04:50 PM
problems are getting worse and worse CarbonJames Off Topic 30 09-03-2005 09:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

If you are 21+, buy a gun, get a CHL, learn how to use it. How did 5 guys get the jump on you?
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #3
ryanm8424

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
If you are 21+, buy a gun, get a CHL, learn how to use it. How did 5 guys get the jump on you?
man... i've been thinking about doing that for a couple years now. i got the guns... that's never been an issue :icon_bigg i've been hunting and since i was about six. nearly pulled the trigger on an S&W 50 cal hand cannon at champion firearms in CS about 5 months ago. now i wish i had.... to answer the question: i past them as i was walking in the street... they were chillin behind some trees and up against a wall of a building. i'm not a but i swung wide around cause i new something wasn't right. they dropped their masks and ran up on me in a heart beat guns drawn. i'm living a bit differently than i used to... no sweat off my back i let 'em take what they wanted... let them pay off my overdrawn account and massive credit card debt.
Old 01-21-2006, 12:11 PM   #4
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanm8424
man... i've been thinking about doing that for a couple years now. i got the guns... that's never been an issue :icon_bigg i've been hunting and since i was about six. nearly pulled the trigger on an S&W 50 cal hand cannon at champion firearms in CS about 5 months ago. now i wish i had.... to answer the question: i past them as i was walking in the street... they were chillin behind some trees and up against a wall of a building. i'm not a but i swung wide around cause i new something wasn't right. they dropped their masks and ran up on me in a heart beat guns drawn. i'm living a bit differently than i used to... no sweat off my back i let 'em take what they wanted... let them pay off my overdrawn account and massive credit card debt.
what part of town? I wanna visit

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:48 PM   #5
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

you could be stuck out in the desert with no power to any area except your office. then when you leave work you have to arrive at your TENT that has no heating, and no good means to protect you from the subzero tempertatures. meanwhile, the showers that are normally using warm water have been out for 2 days straight so you have nothing but cold water. oh and if i forgot to mention it, there is no power in your tents or anywhere else. yah, you could be in a situation like that....

but i'm glad you're not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #6
zero4o3

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
you think he is gonna get 5 shots off on people who have guns pointed at him before they get one ? if he had a gun and tried to use it, prob would have just made things worse for him
zero4o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #7
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero4o3
you think he is gonna get 5 shots off on people who have guns pointed at him before they get one ? if he had a gun and tried to use it, prob would have just made things worse for him

for real
u gotta be smart about it and know when to use it.... that would have been a bad situation... probly woulda been killed if you had pulled out gun.
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:44 PM   #8
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Yeah most definately. Just thank that He has the last say so when your number is up. Have you thanked that He has spared your life that your enemies got a credit card or so that you could shut down within the next hour? Sucks that they got your phone, I know you got all your numbers in it. Don't worry will take care of those guys, nothing good will come to them because of this. Glad that your ok Brother.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:54 PM   #9
ryanm8424

Member Garage

i've been thinking about the fact that there would've been no way to do anything even if i had had a gun... they probably would've just stolen it too. and yeah, when they shook me down and found it, they might've thought i was a cop or something which would've made everything a lot worse. no worries... i'm still here... a slight inconvenience... and it could be a whole lot worse... i just needed to a bit
Old 01-21-2006, 02:06 PM   #10
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

report it stolen yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:37 PM   #11
ryanm8424

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
report it stolen yet?
yes... walked back into mink by the continental club, called the po. met 'em on the corner. they told me a guy had been robbed by guys of the same description about 2 blocks over 30 min before they got me. why the wren't the cops circling looking for them? i dunno. i have no faith in the police. i can honestly say that none have ever done any sort of public servant for me... all they've ever done is hassle me, and look the other way when i get ... no offense, i'm sure there are many upstanding, good people on the force. unfortunateky i've never had the pleasure of meeting one. the only reason i caled it in was so that it wouldn't happen to some else who might panic and get shot.
cheers,
ryan
Old 01-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #12
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
what? you got robbed? when did this happen.... and what part of town do you live in.. or where did this happen.. i hate thieves and thugs...

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #13
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
best thing to do is just give in... man, that's not cool... are you ok? it could have been worse.... how long have you been in screwston? i went to A&M as well... yeah, it's a whole lot different here... anyway.. welcome to H-Town... what brought you here from A&M? where ya working? major?

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 07:23 PM   #14
ryanm8424

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
best thing to do is just give in... man, that's not cool... are you ok? it could have been worse.... how long have you been in screwston? i went to A&M as well... yeah, it's a whole lot different here... anyway.. welcome to H-Town... what brought you here from A&M? where ya working? major?
trey... i work with you lbx... you serious??? fack's sake. forgot to tell you i changed my screen-name.
cheers,
ryan

Last edited by ryanm8424; 01-21-2006 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:37 PM   #15
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

yeah in a case like that you did the right thing. give them your it aint worth it

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 02:33 PM   #16
andre3k
I see dead people...

I missed the fact that they all were armed. Prob did what was right then, and just give 'em your . Oh well you can still get your CHL though. Despite this situation there are plenty of scenarios where having a gun would be good. I carry most of the time, wouldn't have it any other way.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 11:35 AM   #17
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Thank Katrina. Their are alot of sketchy people hanging out downtown and the close surrounding areas lately.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement