Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #121
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

08 CBR 600rr
06 GSXR600
07 Honda crf50 (stunt)
Your mom

Send a message via AIM to Hooligan
What a cop, you can tell hes one of those "I am and you will obey me" kinda haters
Hooligan-Awarded "Most improved on the track" 2008
Originally Posted by ThomAss View Post
I learned the awesomeness that is Hooligan.
Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop pulls gun on guy for filming (video) silverfudge Off Topic 70 08-10-2015 11:14 AM
Washington D.C. Cop Pulls Gun Amid Snowball Fight craigntx Off Topic 17 12-23-2009 07:00 AM
BBC Puts Wrong Guy On The Air ArturoC Off Topic 9 10-19-2006 06:31 PM
Old 02-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #122
Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

Badzx14r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #123

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

'07 zx6r
'02 xr250r

i don't need the police.
i don't want the police.

they're not arresting enough politicians...

they can't leave me alone...they want me to pay their monthly check...
they're not gonna get it.

if i can put up enough of a fight to get shot i've won.

the wrong people are being prosecuted. it pays to go after the small-time crooks that can't afford a team of lawyers.

'without a gun they can't get none'
l 7f0010131f048e12e4645b4c224b7ccd
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true, Jerry lee lewis was the devil, Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet; All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world...So there was only one thing that I could do/
ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
The_Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #124

2014 Z1000
2008 CBR600RR (sold)
2009 R6 (sold)
2009 R6 (wreck)
2007 R6 (sold)

Originally Posted by cobra281 View Post
There are good and bad cops. I personally know a good cop.
I've encountered both as well. Respect them both equally.

But this video is f*cked up. Maybe cops should carry an Ar-15 on routine stops. P*ssy a$$ volunteered to serve a life sentence rather than the maximum sentence. Death Penalty.

Last edited by Yamawhore; 02-14-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Yamawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:28 PM   #125

Experience: 3 years

06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Originally Posted by Badzx14r View Post
Unfortunately its the way the policing is practiced that you don't see the good ...

when we are robbed ...

the cop shows up after the fact takes a report reluctantly and something may come of it in ten years ...

when we beat each other to death..

cop shows up after the fact and pulls a gun and shouts.. in some cases were the winner knows his life is over ...he fights it out with cops

when we crash...
cop pulls you out from under bike (thank you coppers)
then cop asks what happens write tickets .. or comes to hospital and hands you your tickets if you were unconscious at accident scene ...

i think the EMT are more important in that case

and finally all the misdemeanor shitt ..

cop pulls you over an rape you on everything in the law book (depending cops mood ) ..making you go to court costing more money only to have it dismissed or reduced or pay in full or pay extra ...depending on mood of judge that day ...

but for me i think its a fukk-up world and getting worst everyday ..that no matter how much you call on government for change gonna get rape your entire life until you die and then your kids get it and grand kids get it ..its never gonna stop ...its them the government and us the peasants ..and the government has bigger guns more of them and a set of laws stating the government case is right ...this is all i've got to say about that ..
Wow, thats a rather enlightening post, however, next time just type FTP, and save me some reading.

Looks to me though, that you people just need a person or group of people to blame. forbid a person should be held accountable for their actions. Arguing any point further is just a waste of my time.
Valkorin is offline   Reply With Quote