Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

:: 05 GSXR 750 ::
:: 07 SV650S ::
:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Road Racer X - Win a Trip to Miller Motorsports Park

Just a heads up... Road Racer X is giving away a trip to Miller... Good luck everyone...

SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Miller Motorsports Park!!! THE DEAN OF LEAN Taking it to the Track 15 06-19-2011 02:40 PM
WSBK Miller Motorsports Park bdubb General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 05-27-2009 01:17 PM
Larry Miller, Owner of Miller Motorsports Park, Dies Texmex1 Taking it to the Track 2 02-21-2009 09:53 AM
Miller Motorsports Park Scorpio Taking it to the Track 13 03-22-2006 01:17 PM
Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

Woot! Badass!

A good friend of mine from college lives up there and races at Miller. He got 2nd place in Novice 600, 4th in Amateur 600, and 4th in Amateur 1000 on an R6 last year. Here's an email he sent me a month or so ago about Miller.

Originally Posted by Shannon
All races are @ miller. the track is so big that it is broken into 4 tracks: east, west, full, perimeter. The east and west tracks are 1.8 mi., perimeter 3.2, full 4.5 mi. There are 7 races in the season and we rotate the tracks. The full and perimeter course has the full straight in which you can reach full speed of your bike. then you have to break into a 3rd gear lefter. The course has the 3 atittudes that you see in the ama races. After racing there all the other tracks don't come close because miller is wold class like moto gp races. We have ama and world superbike that come through once a year. Plus wera come through there to and we can race those guys. I've also practiced with ama teams that come there to practice the track like Rockwall honda and Celtic racing. I learn new every time I'm out there.
Looks like an awesome track, I'm probably going to make a trip up there later this year and do a track day and a couplea races with him later this year. It'd be awesome to win one through Road Racer X though!
10541 FM 1960 W #300 - (281) 477-3038
civicious is offline   Reply With Quote