Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
duy

Feedback Rating: (0)

good roads from austin to houston

so i've heard of some off roads from austin to houston with lots of twisties. anyone ever heard of this? i'm planning on going back to houston sometime in the near future but would like more of an adventure then just the straights of 71 and i10
duy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good roads from Houston/Katy to Lake Jackson. Helios General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 05-28-2010 01:15 AM
Anyone recommend some good roads in Austin?? kyu612 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 02-19-2009 10:10 PM
Roads in or near Austin??? CBR_10 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 12-08-2008 11:23 PM
Good Roads to Ride in Houston Area..... thexman10 General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 03-26-2006 05:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

If you're coming back on 290 you can make a few detours, but they'll really add time to your trip. There aren't really any direct twisty routes from Austin to Houston.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I kinda like 390/1948 out of Burton. It's not really twisty, but is really scenic and it runs into 36. In the little town there there's a sweet old-school Texas diner with good chicken fried steak.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
duy

scenery is good too. thanks i'll look into it.
duy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement