MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: Who thinks we need a recipe section?
Yes, I think its a good idea 26 55.32%
No, this is a motorcycle forum 21 44.68%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #21
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









or we could just do a cooking thread with nothing but recipies.
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEST POLITICAL ADD EVER!!!! FastLine The Circus 1 08-14-2011 01:49 PM
RIP Section *** Memorial Section *** PoPoRiderRR Forum Updates & Feedback 5 09-05-2008 05:16 AM
Mods...Can we add a "Rider Down" section? ZXALAN Forum Updates & Feedback 53 07-31-2008 09:59 AM
HOW TO ADD PICTURES??? Fuzzy018 Forum Updates & Feedback 2 09-25-2007 02:58 PM
Can you Add????? dotcom Off Topic 33 10-28-2005 10:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #22
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
so this is going to turn into an "everything" forum? we already have firearms, sports, jobs... now you want to add cooking? I think we should have a section for discussions on great locations for underwater basket weaving
Your right lets get rid of the sports section, politics, firearms and jobs sections because thoughs have nothing to do with motorcycles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #23
gunshotwound
You have been warned!
 
gunshotwound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bullard, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,540

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6



Member Garage





Eh...
__________________


CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #24
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
Your right lets get rid of the sports section, politics, firearms and jobs sections because thoughs have nothing to do with motorcycles.
i'm just making a point... at what point is there too much of not-motorcycle-related-stuff? i don;t think there is enough to justify a new section for it... just use the search tool unless you are too lazy


and... speaking of recipe and search... if you'd have done it, you'd have seen this...

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ghlight=recipe



REPOST!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.

Last edited by sbfuller; 01-29-2009 at 10:53 AM.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #25
WhoDoIThinkIAm
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 186

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Bimota Tesi 2D,
2006 GSXR1000,
2004 Honda CRF450,
2004 Honda CRF150,
Vintage DKW






User is banned

.
WhoDoIThinkIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM
 
RojerLockless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I"M FROM TEXAS, Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 10,903

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919




Member Garage


....
__________________
I kissed a girl and I liked it!

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #27
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM
 
RojerLockless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I"M FROM TEXAS, Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 10,903

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Nana View Post
or we could just do a cooking thread with nothing but recipies.
That would be fine, take your behind to the off topic section !!
__________________
I kissed a girl and I liked it!

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #28
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i'm just making a point... at what point is there too much of not-motorcycle-related-stuff? i don;t think there is enough to justify a new section for it... just use the search tool unless you are too lazy


and... speaking of recipe and search... if you'd have done it, you'd have seen this...

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ghlight=recipe



REPOST!!!!

And I am just making a point, we have several other sections that I dont like that are not motorcycle related but it doesnt bother me. I just dont open thoughs sections.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #29
TREE
Professional Partier
 
TREE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CONROE, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,192

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 Honda F4i (street/stunt)
2009 TTR50 (stunt/street-illegally)
2006 crf50
1984 CB700sc Nighthawk



Here ya go....


Epicurious- for people who love to eat

http://boards.epicurious.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1

it's a forumn board for ya
__________________
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TREERICHARDS
Nothing in life is free...unless you're talking about candy from a creapy dude in a van, or a disease from a cheap hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
If more people watched , the world would be a much more peaceful place!
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #30
Helios
Back again again...
 
Helios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 12,674

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDoIThinkIAm View Post
I just checked and NotEvenCloseToMotoHouston.com is an available domain name in the event that people decide to add a recipe section to this forum.

I say do it. MH is already pretty lame and is a laughing stock amongst real motorcycle types.
Which type are you? Let me guess, you're just here to laugh and make fun of us NotEvenCloseToRealMotorcycleTypes, right? Then by that rationale, you're obviously far superior than us and your inclusion in our forum is only in an effort to better it and we should all be thankful for your presence!

Of course types like you cannot possibly fathom that this is true so you're already trying to think up of your response that's gonna seriously pwn me.
You have less than 200 posts and that is more than enough to show how much of a douchebag you are. Do us a favor and leave this lame forum!
Go join the "My is bigger than yours because (fill in the blank)" forum.


Thanks!
__________________
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
~Wilde
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #31
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Which type are you? Let me guess, you're just here to laugh and make fun of us NotEvenCloseToRealMotorcycleTypes, right? Then by that rationale, you're obviously far superior than us and your inclusion in our forum is only in an effort to better it and we should all be thankful for your presence!

Of course types like you cannot possibly fathom that this is true so you're already trying to think up of your response that's gonna seriously pwn me.
You have less than 200 posts and that is more than enough to show how much of a douchebag you are. Do us a favor and leave this lame forum!
Go join the "My is bigger than yours because (fill in the blank)" forum.


Thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
Gixxer-Joy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,365

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)









User is banned

.

Last edited by Gixxer-Joy; 01-29-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Gixxer-Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #33
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






I am curious to know how many that said no cant cook for sh*t or eat out everyday?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #34
OmarRides
New to bikes
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 26


Bike(s):
still looking









theres a cooking section of the foodnetwork.com.

go there and keep this place strictly bikes.
OmarRides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #35
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter
 
Racer997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,872


Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76






Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Which type are you? Let me guess, you're just here to laugh and make fun of us NotEvenCloseToRealMotorcycleTypes, right? Then by that rationale, you're obviously far superior than us and your inclusion in our forum is only in an effort to better it and we should all be thankful for your presence!

Of course types like you cannot possibly fathom that this is true so you're already trying to think up of your response that's gonna seriously pwn me.
You have less than 200 posts and that is more than enough to show how much of a douchebag you are. Do us a favor and leave this lame forum!
Go join the "My is bigger than yours because (fill in the blank)" forum.


Thanks!
Haha! Again with the post count thing. I see losers on here all the time posting drivel like you posted. A cursory glance around MH on a daily basis will find at least one, if not several threads where someone is saying someone else’s comments aren’t valid because they haven't posted enough. That is some flawed logic right there, buddy. I guess you have to ride a couple hundred miles on a flat tire to know it’s really flat, huh? But, hey, kudos to you for finally giving a number (200) that defines where people can start being taken seriously with their comments.

We need a mod to put that on the home page – “NO POSTER’S COMMENTS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNTIL THAT POSTER REACHES 200 POSTS.”



RIP, Who, whoever you are.
__________________
Supplying avatars to MH track guys since 2008.
Racer997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #36
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDoIThinkIAm View Post
I just checked and NotEvenCloseToMotoHouston.com is an available domain name in the event that people decide to add a recipe section to this forum.

I say do it. MH is already pretty lame and is a laughing stock amongst real motorcycle types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Which type are you? Let me guess, you're just here to laugh and make fun of us NotEvenCloseToRealMotorcycleTypes, right? Then by that rationale, you're obviously far superior than us and your inclusion in our forum is only in an effort to better it and we should all be thankful for your presence!

Of course types like you cannot possibly fathom that this is true so you're already trying to think up of your response that's gonna seriously pwn me.
You have less than 200 posts and that is more than enough to show how much of a douchebag you are. Do us a favor and leave this lame forum!
Go join the "My is bigger than yours because (fill in the blank)" forum.


Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer997 View Post
Haha! Again with the post count thing. I see losers on here all the time posting drivel like you posted. A cursory glance around MH on a daily basis will find at least one, if not several threads where someone is saying someone elseís comments arenít valid because they haven't posted enough. That is some flawed logic right there, buddy. I guess you have to ride a couple hundred miles on a flat tire to know itís really flat, huh? But, hey, kudos to you for finally giving a number (200) that defines where people can start being taken seriously with their comments.

We need a mod to put that on the home page Ė ďNO POSTERíS COMMENTS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNTIL THAT POSTER REACHES 200 POSTS.Ē



RIP, Who, whoever you are.
what the are you doing sticking up for that asshat "whodoithinkiam?" let him answer for himself! he's the one without 200 posts!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #37
Gixxer-Joy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,365

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)









User is banned

.
Gixxer-Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #38
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
what the are you doing sticking up for that asshat "whodoithinkiam?" let him answer for himself! he's the one without 200 posts!
they are the same person.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #39
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter
 
Racer997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,872


Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76






^

Always the last to know.
__________________
Supplying avatars to MH track guys since 2008.
Racer997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #40
Helios
Back again again...
 
Helios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 12,674

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
You have less than 200 posts and that is more than enough to show how much of a douchebag you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer997 View Post
Haha! Again with the post count thing. I see losers on here all the time posting drivel like you posted. A cursory glance around MH on a daily basis will find at least one, if not several threads where someone is saying someone elseís comments arenít valid because they haven't posted enough. That is some flawed logic right there, buddy. I guess you have to ride a couple hundred miles on a flat tire to know itís really flat, huh? But, hey, kudos to you for finally giving a number (200) that defines where people can start being taken seriously with their comments.

We need a mod to put that on the home page Ė ďNO POSTERíS COMMENTS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNTIL THAT POSTER REACHES 200 POSTS.Ē



RIP, Who, whoever you are.
Ummm.. sorry. What I said was that it only took 200 posts to see that he was a douchebag, I said nothing about that being the count to be taken seriously at.

That was a mighty fine post you had going there, had it been acurate.

Re-read that again and if you still need help, please sign up for English 101.

R.I.P.? WTH, are we getting shot now for speaking out?
__________________
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
~Wilde
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy