Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
all jacked up on mt dew
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

CBR1000rr (street)
CBR600rr (track)
xr50 (stunt&street legal)

estranged ex thread

Hey Mods I don't understand why you locked the thread. You left hers open for over 4 months from the look of things.

I wasn't aware till a few days ago, when i was asked about it at a local meet, and was then led to the actual thread.

I will be at the HAK meet and i'm sure she could bring the bike by, explain herself, and disprove my point by allowing the police (who are always around the meet monitering the get together) to completely inspect her motorcycle.

Or How about she come onto the forums, state the time and date she would like to meet me and, or any other members of this forum at ANY police station of her choosing, and let them look at the bike.

On a side note: I don't think whom ever from these forums helped her put her bike together had any clue of the exact circumstances of her motorcycle. They shouldn't be held responsible in any way for helping out another person in need. She made herself sound like a person victimized, and what kind of people would we be if we didn't help someone in dire circumstances. I'm feel very ashamed by my choices at the time, but it was someone i truly cared about, and the only way that i could clear my name was by bringing to light the facts.Be angry with me for not having the strength to turn in the woman i loved, Hate me even. Yes, I made my mistakes, but could you really do that to your spouse, brother, or sister?