Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #41
K. Oliveira
Cypress' OG Fo Sho!
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

2006 R6 Raven Edition

Member Garage

I got 5000 for joining the corp. But dont want in there asking about money bc the marines is seperate from all branches and dont advertise with money, join the corp to be a marine and EARN your title. Its a hard living but well worth it. Youll have no bills but the ones you had going in and its easy as hel to get a bike! You cant really choose your job just your job field. If you have ANY questions about joining up PM me and ill be glad to answer any questions you have. Fresh from boot about a year ago, so I can give you good information on all the fun your about to have at san diego. Really sorry to hear about your bike brother, good thing is through pacific marine credit union youll prolly get a good 8% loan. anywho good luck RECRUIT!!
K. Oliveira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #42
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

Sux Andy, I would try to send them(the bank) anything you can to keep your bike....aside from the fact it sux to not have a bike, a repo on your credit will hurt you for 7yrs. I would post it up for sale and try to make a payment or two until it sells.

BTW Exxon in Baytown is hiring entry level machinists.....Might be worth looking into unless your heart is set on going into the military(which is very admirable.) Also lots of the contractors are hiring... Altair Strictland, KBR, Ohmstead, Starcon. You need to be out hunting. There is major T/A work going on in Valero Tx City as well as Exxon in Baytown and I think Shell Deer Park.

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #43
Street Ninja Four Father
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

Call the finance company and pay interest only until you get back on your feet.

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote