MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #121
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
just b/c somebody seems sweet don't make the juice tasty. Just saying...I've been wrong lots of times about ppl., it happens to all of us.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah, me too.

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sweet end to a stolen bike story-stolen in 1967 grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 11-05-2013 11:09 PM
STOLEN BIKE RETURNED TONIGHT!!! My Story kevolution Stolen Bike Reports 102 08-26-2013 02:42 PM
Two sides of a story. Minutemen at the border. Shawna Forde trial Redux The Circus 7 01-27-2011 01:38 PM
High Sides!!!!**pics added** dbuck Taking it to the Track 68 02-04-2009 01:46 AM
2 Sides to Every Story? : The Road Rage Incident last week... FlipSideUp General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 07-08-2008 09:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #122
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

oh btw

youre a tool

you shoulda showed her who her daddy is

where is mckee?

Last edited by lilmckee; 01-27-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #123
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnief2 View Post
so you'd call the fuzz on you're fiance? riiiight

and he didnt TEAR it apart he carefully disassembled it lol

but if i came home to changed lock i wouldnt have been as careful...in my rage of course, you cant be held accountable in that hot flash
yep!!!! You wouldn't??? I would not want to marry that kind of a person. What happen to peoples morals? So now it is acceptable for some to have stolen goods? Oh but it is only acceptable if it is someone you care about. Wow! Just wow.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #124
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator View Post
OMFG Even if it was stolen, I could think of hundreds of ways to make it unrideable without spreading it out on the living room floor.
why are you still taking her side? and i doubt there's a much more effective way of disabling a bike than taking it completely apart.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 01-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #125
WhoDoIThinkIAm
Banned

Bike(s):
2003 Bimota Tesi 2D,
2006 GSXR1000,
2004 Honda CRF450,
2004 Honda CRF150,
Vintage DKW

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #126
lonnief2
Kind of a troll now

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
totally totaled

Send a message via AIM to lonnief2 Send a message via Yahoo to lonnief2 Send a message via Skype™ to lonnief2
Quote:
stolen bike=sucky
knowing it was stolen=sucky
ratting out your S.O.=sucky

I don't like the situation, whether or not she knew it was stolen, but I wouldn't rat out my S.O....love comes first. Call me a person, whatever, but if I did some effed up I wouldn't want the one person I trusted most to call me out.

I mean, really Candie, if Tim had a stolen bike would you call the po po on him? I'm not being sympathetic to anyone, but I could understand why he wouldn't rat his girl out to the cops at the time....I would also push her to turn it in or it prolly would cause us some MAJOR problems tho....
same point i was trying to make, we can sit here on the outside looking in saying HE'S WRONG, SHE'S WRONG, but if u were in his shoes would you really have called the laws ON YOUR FIANCE as soon as you found out it was stolen?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #127
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
yep!!!! You wouldn't??? I would not want to marry that kind of a person. What happen to peoples morals? So now it is acceptable for some to have stolen goods? Oh but it is only acceptable if it is someone you care about. Wow! Just wow.
no one is saying it's even remotely acceptable candie. obviously the dude here in question didn't feel so either, he disassembled the bike and left his home and fiance behind. i don't know what else he could have done besides calling the cops and having her sent to jail for possession of stolen property. would that have been the best thing to do, of course! but he didn't. he did the most his emotions would let him to prevent his ex from riding a stolen bike and going to jail.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 01-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #128
MR.SMITTY
Banned

Experience: 1-3 months

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #129
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
stolen bike=sucky
knowing it was stolen=sucky
ratting out your S.O.=sucky

I don't like the situation, whether or not she knew it was stolen, but I wouldn't rat out my S.O....love comes first. Call me a person, whatever, but if I did some effed up I wouldn't want the one person I trusted most to call me out.

I mean, really Candie, if Tim (or ANY of you flaming him for not turning in the girl he wanted to spend his whole life with) had a stolen bike would you call the po po on them? I'm not being sympathetic to anyone, but I could understand why he wouldn't rat his girl out to the cops at the time....I would also push her to turn it in or it prolly would cause us some MAJOR problems tho....

Sorry but yes I would he he would do the same to me right before he kicked my but to the curb. As we would our son! Omg. I can't believe how being a thief is acceptable because it is someone you care about.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #130
navigator
Senior Citizen

Bike(s):
'09 Ninja 250
'09 Versys
'09 Grizzly
'10 Felt Racing Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
why are you still taking her side? and i doubt there's a much more effective way of disabling a bike than taking it completely apart.
I'm not taking her side. If she knowingly bought a stolen bike, she's a thief.

I just think his actions make him a dumbass and an accessory and the people who believe his excuse are just a dumb.

This is my 2nd post to this thread. The one you questioned was my 1st. Don't know where you come up with this "again" business.
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a by the clean end.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #131
miraculous dan
Quality tuna fish.

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
Honda VFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.SMITTY View Post
hahahahaha the forum dad has spoken

its funny hw everyone is like ban his azz...and saying they would have reported their fiance' and such
everyone tries so hard to be right,but the human race is so wrong

and sadly all of you have delt with or know of people who have had stolen things around you...did you report it?

he should have set it on fire...lol smokin gsxr
Amazing. All someone has to do is mention the words "stolen bike" and you show up. It's like you have a dirtbag signal or something.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #132
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnief2 View Post
same point i was trying to make, we can sit here on the outside looking in saying HE'S WRONG, SHE'S WRONG, but if u were in his shoes would you really have called the laws ON YOUR FIANCE as soon as you found out it was stolen?
@ snitches are

where is mckee?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #133
lonnief2
Kind of a troll now

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
totally totaled

Send a message via AIM to lonnief2 Send a message via Yahoo to lonnief2 Send a message via Skype™ to lonnief2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
whoa who said it was alright? i said he was against it and felt he did as much as he could WITHOUT calling the cops, its not so black and white (unless you're reading it online) but im just saying you have to account for the gray area as if it was you in the situation, im not for things being stolen or being in possession of said stolen items BUT no i would not diall 911 on my fiance as soon as i think her bike is stolen, seems he said it caused a lot of arguments so id just assume he was on her to turn it in, get rid of it, call the cops herself etc, but by no means did i ever imply (or mean to) that its ok to have a stolen bike (or anything else) i just said im not mad at him for not calling the cops on his fiance
Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #134
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #135
chase
LOCTITE

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Next week, on "All my Children"...
Old 01-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #136
slowblack05
please

basil is that you!
Old 01-27-2009, 02:51 PM   #137
lonnief2
Kind of a troll now

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
totally totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase View Post
Next week, on "All my Children"...
not DAYS OF OUR LIVES?

Old 01-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #138
Charliebrown

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
zzr

Where are the videos, post them
Old 01-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #139
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Well let's see here. It has been 4 months now the she has had a stolen bike and he has known about it for more than 4 months now. Maybe he did try to convince her to return the stolen bike and she has yet to do so. I could understand if she bought it and didn't know that it was stolen and he noticed and pointed it out. She then had a chance to call the police and say " I unknowingly bought a stolen bike" or he could have done it for her. But no she has been riding a stolen bike with no remorse and he has known about it. They both seem like losers to me.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #140
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Closed Thread

Advertisement