MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #181
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
You had better beat her home, dude!
Ill be home n 20 minutes he wont be home for about an hour.... Just long enough for the cops to get there and wait for him ifthe VIN comes back dirty!!!

Luckily for me I know the person I am with and know he has better morals than to knowingly have possesion of a stolen bike.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sweet end to a stolen bike story-stolen in 1967 grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 11-05-2013 11:09 PM
STOLEN BIKE RETURNED TONIGHT!!! My Story kevolution Stolen Bike Reports 102 08-26-2013 02:42 PM
Two sides of a story. Minutemen at the border. Shawna Forde trial Redux The Circus 7 01-27-2011 01:38 PM
High Sides!!!!**pics added** dbuck Taking it to the Track 68 02-04-2009 01:46 AM
2 Sides to Every Story? : The Road Rage Incident last week... FlipSideUp General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 07-08-2008 09:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #182
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #183
WhoDoIThinkIAm
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Bimota Tesi 2D,
2006 GSXR1000,
2004 Honda CRF450,
2004 Honda CRF150,
Vintage DKW

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #184
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

i leg humped. i did'nt bash dude. i met her once months later at sams boat. at a gtg. it was funny i thaught. this aint so funny. either way you shake the stick. if she dose'nt speak up it might look even worse. maye this dude was unaware of her original thread, like he said, since he's now on the forum. was he here during the op? if he's newb and was just informed then it makes sense to me why he just comes about. where is she? someone has forwarded the link by now i'm sure. wait and see.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #185
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #186
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
Just because you love someone doesn't mean you stay with them. I've let a guy or two go that I loved deeply but I knew we weren't right together and one I know started doing drugs....doesn't mean I'm going to call the cops on him. Did I still love him, yes but it only proved to me more that we weren't meant to be together.
I know it would be hard to knowingly call the cops on anyone I loved unless of course they killed someone. That would be my breaking point b/c I wouldn't want anyone else to be physically hurt by them.

and its hard for me to believe that most of you haven't done something illegal where your SO didn't call the cops on you....speeding or drugs anyone?
Come on, Joy. You know me. I'm as innocent as they come! I dont even take more than one packet of ketchup at Wendys.

No, you may NOT look in my desk drawer. Do you have a warrant?

Riding the back roads of heaven.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #187
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Well, I'm sure a few peeps took it upon themselves to head to this girls house so thats a start. But yea, what you said is what I had in mind too.
Well being as someone already postedup the VIN was taken off, its pretty safe to say it is stolen hopefully someone that knows info about her will do the right thing.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #188
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.SMITTY View Post
Sí señor. yo no soy como stpid como yo anuncio. Este hilo es injustificado, los dos dicen una historia. por qué didnt el tipo viene y anuncia este más pronto. y por qué is'nt la chica que defiende. quema la bicicleta y todos vuelven a su lol de vidas
you're dumbness amuses me sometimes

where is mckee?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #189
ileono918
On hiatus

Feedback Rating: (4)

Quote:
yo no tomo para ellos. im que dice el mismo como txferrari. toma medidas y los gira los dos. si ustedes son realmente amigos de threi y se preocupan
Lay off the google translator, you make no sense.

Well, you don't make sense in English either so...
Old 01-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #190
lonnief2
Kind of a troll now

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
totally totaled

Send a message via AIM to lonnief2 Send a message via Yahoo to lonnief2 Send a message via Skype™ to lonnief2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
Just because you love someone doesn't mean you stay with them. I've let a guy or two go that I loved deeply but I knew we weren't right together and one I know started doing drugs....doesn't mean I'm going to call the cops on him. Did I still love him, yes but it only proved to me more that we weren't meant to be together.
I know it would be hard to knowingly call the cops on anyone I loved unless of course they killed someone. That would be my breaking point b/c I wouldn't want anyone else to be physically hurt by them.

and its hard for me to believe that most of you haven't done something illegal where your SO didn't call the cops on you....speeding or drugs anyone?
yea i bet some of these same "high moral" ppl that think its so cut and dry to call the cops on a loved one have maybe done somthing illegal or frowned upon, and should now be wondering why their parents, siblings, relatives, or other loved ones didnt call the cops on them IMMEDIATELY. everyone said its wrong, and wouldnt want to be with or deal with that person in possession of a stolen bike (no one said she stole it or knew it was stolen when she bought it, but seemed to not want to part with it even after it was revealed) but wouldnt easily call the cops, and how can he call and say "hey 4 months ago my ex bought a bike that was stolen, i told her to do right then, but now im calling out of spite cuz we're not together"? is that how that call would go? all i was sayin is that ppl are on here passing harsh judgement when we shouldnt be judging at all considering we dont know facts, so why get bent out of shape behind he said/she said? and i was just more so commenting that i wasnt mad at him for not callin the cops on his fiance at the time, all this talk about its been 4 months, i wasnt speakin to that
Old 01-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #191
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #192
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #193
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

I was thinking his spanish is horrible. So bad that I stopped trying to read it!

Riding the back roads of heaven.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #194
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
Has nothing to do with heartless. lt would be very upsetting and if i loved the person I would be heartbroken but being with a thief is no better than being with a drug dealer. They are both big negatives in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
It has a lot to do with heartless. Yes it sucks but there's a huge gap between heartbroken..........and making sure the person gets locked up. I mean, we're theoretically talking about your soul mate here. If its as easy as you want to make it to send them away........maybe thats cuz you have no soul?

she's a cruel, cruel woman!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #195
MR.SMITTY
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #196
gixr1012
diagnosed motorcycl crazy

Bike(s):
04,05,gsxr1000,07gsxr750

never trust a women scorned! every man should know that!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #197
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
la cara pequeña mona y su capacidad de no poder instalar un grande aburre juego me divierte
you probably are the dumbest person i have ever met, no joke

real talk

where is mckee?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #198
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #199
JP171

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

one thing everyone here has yet to consider, if the bike was stolen and recovered, the original manufaturers sticker may not be on, I have bought things a auction that the SN has been damaged or altered and when it was picked up by the police and insurance totaled it, they do auction the things off, and they aren't stolen at the time of purchase, the guy never went to the cops he only "believes" the bike to be stolen so that is something everyone has to consider, and the insurance company will give you a verified statement as to the SN and you can get a title with it! most bikes have on the frame a stamped number and its the same number as on the sticker the sticker is nothing more than a way for a cop to easily see and verify

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
Old 01-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #200
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

I kinda agre. There has to be more to the story than what we are hearing in this forum

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
Closed Thread

Advertisement