Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 6

Ninja 250 06
nxt will be Kawi ZX-10R

yes indeed !
from new is red white and black...
i guess you will have to catch me around to see that one ...
just kidding...i ll have to post a pic....
tahitianprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally got a new (old) bike ST675 General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 01-04-2013 10:21 PM
FINALLY got another bike S@int Off Topic 13 06-03-2011 03:20 PM
Finally i got a new bike!!! kdog22 General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 01-08-2010 08:45 AM
So, I finally got a bike AhmadHasib General Discussion (Moto Related) 63 03-11-2008 09:06 PM
Finally got my bike! Robopath General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 08-16-2005 09:14 PM
Old 01-29-2006, 05:17 AM   #42
Feedback Rating: (0)

2001 CBR 600 F4i

Originally Posted by Liqwed
Uh oh...ex imports.I can't believe what the dealer said to me the last time I went there (Only time). Basically, I go in looking for a 2003 GSX-R 600 B/W and he tries to sell me a 2004 GSX-R 600 Y/B for the same price. I'm like ok good, so can I see the bike? He says "No not yet, new tires are being put in and so are the plastics." He keeps telling me that there is nothing wrong with the bike, it is in perfect condition! I keep asking to see it and he keeps refusing to let me see it because he wants me to see it when it is completely done so I will be amazed about how clean it looks. I guess he didn't think I knew what a perfect conditioned GSX-R looks like or something??? Well anyways he brought the price down $400 and said he is giving me a good deal on a bike I haven't seen yet. I say no and he tells me that he will throw in a free oil change for a year. He told me each oil change is approximately $200!! Where did he pull that number from?!?
i was there a couple of weeks ago and asked about this sweet black 2003 cbr 600 they had, and then they told me 8,000. so my friend asked well arent they only about 10,000 new (he knew they werent but wanted to see what the salesman said) and he looked at my friend, right in his eye and said, "yeah theyre about 10,000 (with a tone to make it sound very expensive) and then you have to pay for delivery fees, tax, title, and license, and all these other fees and it goes on and on and on." i was goign to ask him if the used bikes were tax-free but i decidded to leave it lone and just left.
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote