Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
Amateur PiG Wrestler
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 9

2000 RC-51

This is SPARTA! CarbonJames?

I stumbled across this while on the RC51 website... I guess James is famous now, Ha Ha! (But still a great instructor...)

Any feedback on the Spartan 1pc'ers? I'm interested for sure...

See you kids next season..

(A.K.A. Ameture PiG Wrestler)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spartan Man.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	18276  

~PM Racing~
Founder and President of the C. Mancini Haterz Club
-=DReaux=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy birthday Carbonjames coolhaven Off Topic 21 11-06-2011 09:16 PM
In yo face carbonjames Romeo36 Off Topic 13 08-31-2009 10:26 AM
Thank you CarbonJames NoFear Off Topic 7 09-16-2008 09:17 PM
Old 01-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

i plan on getting one already have everything i need but the measurements and ok the two most important things. but i ahve already designed mine.
think total cost is around 525....its a great deal and those guys give fast response to any ? you have!
THE DEAN OF LEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Derek, i'm very pleased with my suit so far! i have absolutely no complaints as of yet! i tried working with Dave (the owner) in giving him some feedback on my suit, made a few suggestive changes to the design in which he took the advice and made a few changes i thought were necessary (there were several other people giving him suggestive feed back as well)

as for cost, i think Dean is correct, should be around $525.00, now this is a custom suit, you must take all of your measurements and submit them to Dave, he does have rack suits as well, just like you would find at any motorcycle supply shop.

Delivery of a custom suit (with any maker) will take around 6 weeks for delivery.

Options, you have the option of the hump on the back, (this is overrated IMO but it looks kinda neat) you also have the option of having your name put on it also.

Derek, here is a review that i wrote after i got my leathers.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote