MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #101
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
Can you send me a link to how I sign up?
713-365-5660
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #102
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

This thread was fun. Haze the noob!!

Seriously, you can learn alot for folks on here if you are willing to listen. And we have a lot of fun here mostly at other folks expense. If you can ride as well as you talk then you are good, but if you talk better than you ride be prepared for it to be posted all over MH.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #103
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Wait I think I know you, you know Joe and Robbie? Both had gixxer600s
R.I.P. Burns
yep sure do. i just connected the dots, r u will or his brother?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #104
matemike
Grip it 'n' Rip it!

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 750
2007 GSXR 600...tracked out

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
I dont ride the streets, but I would love to have you as my guest at one of our trackdays. If you can turn a faster lap time than me, I will pay for your trackday

You cant get a better deal than that!
Quote:
You've come to the right place. Check out our schedule in the sponsor section. You can do cornerworking at our events in trade that for a free trackday. Work one day waving flags, ride the next.

The lovely Candie is even one of our instructors, so I will pair you two together!

Pm me for more details, and check out the sticky threads in The Texas Track Days section.

Hey Tim, pair him up with Candie, she's an awesome instructor...but...didn't you bow down to her after she beat you than one day at GSS??? haha had to Tim...sorry

C ya at MSRH this season
Old 01-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #105
S.D.W.
...Ready

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
You've come to the right place. Check out our schedule in the sponsor section. You can do cornerworking at our events in trade that for a free trackday. Work one day waving flags, ride the next.

The lovely Candie is even one of our instructors, so I will pair you two together!

Pm me for more details, and check out the sticky threads in The Texas Track Days section.
Oooo sounds like fun. Never had a female instructor before. Guess there is a first time for everything...I'll PM you laterz or details. I have a friend who wants to do track day too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadApple View Post
Welcome to MH
Thankee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Challen View Post
713-365-5660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
This thread was fun. Haze the noob!!

Seriously, you can learn alot for folks on here if you are willing to listen. And we have a lot of fun here mostly at other folks expense. If you can ride as well as you talk then you are good, but if you talk better than you ride be prepared for it to be posted all over MH.
I have no problem with that statement...except the "noob" part. Hopefully sooner than later we can get this party started... Wow.... shes an instructor, impressive....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
yep sure do. i just connected the dots, r u will or his brother?
Thats me, Will. Was happenin bra? We never got to ride that day? I think the popos itervened with our plans. We gotta ride soon. Too bad weather looks like tom.
I would say you can vouch for my skillz but I don't think we ever got to hit the twisites, its all good. Time will tell my new friends. I will stay in touch about the track day situation. Thanks again.
S.D.W....Sweet Willie....HAHA
Old 01-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #106
Squoddybody
This is me.

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Wow.... shes an instructor, impressive....

I would say you can vouch for my skillz but I don't think we ever got to hit the twisites, its all good. Time will tell my new friends. I will stay in touch about the track day situation. Thanks again.
Candie's not only an instructor; Candie FAHST!

And if Jason vouched for you, we wouldn't believe it anyway; we know him too well...

JK Jason! I love you!

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #107
bubby
Candie's Pit Crew!

Bike(s):
'07 600RR, '09 Kawi 250

Quote:
Now that sounds like a deal to me! Too bad I dont have my "M" on my license so that will have to wait.
Last time I checked the "M" was required for all your street riding!

Not needed to come play at the track though. Welcome to MH
Old 01-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #108
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Thats me, Will. Was happenin bra? We never got to ride that day? I think the popos itervened with our plans. We gotta ride soon. Too bad weather looks like tom.
oh s#!t, will's in the house! welcome amigo, long time no see. where u been hidin? have u fixed that peein in public problem u had the last time we hung out? funny s#!t

ya, that was my first time out to racer rd that day with u and ur bro. me and joe couldn't keep up with u 2. as soon as i saw the cop pull out i just shriveled up my nuts and took off. i don't do cops
welcome to the board bro. lookin forward to ridin with ya. i've kinda of ventured away from the street lately after ridin the track. i'm currently tryin to gather some more gear and upgrade my bike for the track. i'm hooked and gettin ready for next season in march. we'll make some plans to get out there and tear some s#!t up.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #109
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubby View Post
Last time I checked the "M" was required for all your street riding!

Not needed to come play at the track though. Welcome to MH
Yeah well none of us are perfect right. HAHA, if all is well I will be hittin the track soon, maybe see u there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
oh s#!t, will's in the house! welcome amigo, long time no see. where u been hidin? have u fixed that peein in public problem u had the last time we hung out? funny s#!t

ya, that was my first time out to racer rd that day with u and ur bro. me and joe couldn't keep up with u 2. as soon as i saw the cop pull out i just shriveled up my nuts and took off. i don't do cops
welcome to the board bro. lookin forward to ridin with ya. i've kinda of ventured away from the street lately after ridin the track. i'm currently tryin to gather some more gear and upgrade my bike for the track. i'm hooked and gettin ready for next season in march. we'll make some plans to get out there and tear some s#!t up.
HAHA, I forgot all about that "incident". Well all I can say is what goes around comes around right! That was funny ish for sure.
I hear ya on the popos....me no likee either. I'm tryin to get things ironed out so I can hit the track too. Look forward to ridin w/ya bra
Old 01-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #110
Gardo

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2003 Suzuki DRZ400E
12 GT 3.0 GTR
11 Giant Talon 29er1
15 Polaris RZR 4 900

Welcome!!
Old 01-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #111
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Thanks. Man I gotta get in on the BOTM when it comes back around!
Old 01-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #112
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
That's it? Maybe I should take pics of my tires and show him how a girl rides. : rofl:
right lol even i can shred tires on the bandit hahaha
Old 01-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #113
XB-Rocket

Feedback Rating: (0)

Nice even though I ride a buell I will try to keep up. I like to ride fast.
By the way welcome.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:33 AM   #114
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

WTF is a bandit?
Man I had a KLX110 last year, those little things are bulletproof. Had to sell the little guy cuz the field down the way got torn down...all those nice ruts(mini ruts) I made gone...even had a stiffer springs so I wouldn't bottom out all the time.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #115
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Nice to meet you rocket, good to know some folks who keep a fast pace @ the twisties.

All BS aside. I don't want some guy to perhaps meet up on a ride and try and prove something and ride out of their comfort zone and eat . Push a little, sure, thats how you get faster, but I've heard many stories about big groups of guys haulin and one ends up in a ditch cuz he went over his head and couldn't keep up. Last thing I want is someone hurtin themselves, someone else, or possibly dying.

If you have quite a bit of exp, and want to haul , then I'm all about it and would like to ride w/ya, just don't go over your head tryin to prove somethin.This wasn't aimed @ you Rocket, it was for all. See, I'm not a , just really good @ being a smartass. Just wanted to put that out there, take it how you will.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #116
Jetkillr
Trackdays:7 Crashes:3

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2001 R6 SOLD

Member Garage

come out to texas trackdays sometime! Jason helped me lift my bike to Texas world speedway last novmeber (thanks again bro!) and its definately a bad experience! makes riding on the street pretty boring IMO.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #117
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

I plan on hittin the track ASAP. Got my leathers so now its only a matter of time.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #118
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
I plan on hittin the track ASAP. Got my leathers so now its only a matter of time.
Hey SDW, thought about pinging you for a ride after it warmed up this afternoon, but watching the football games ended up consuming me. PM me your number so I can txt you next time.

What leathers did you get?

-Curt

Old 01-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #119
S.D.W.
...Ready

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
Hey SDW, thought about pinging you for a ride after it warmed up this afternoon, but watching the football games ended up consuming me. PM me your number so I can txt you next time.

What leathers did you get?

-Curt
Its all good, I went out to one of my twisties and turned around after two corners, TOO farking cold!! Seriously, with cold pavement, Iam asking for a low side. I don't know how to take it easy when its cold. My right wrist is a crazy . Tires don't hook up at all when its cold outside, little dangerous at my speeds.

I have an Arai rx-7 corsair helmet, alpinestars from neck to toe. I'll show you soon, the pants took my some getting used to, I had the knee up too high and i didn't have much range of motion, figured it out now.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #120
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Its all good, I went out to one of my twisties and turned around after two corners, TOO farking cold!! Seriously, with cold pavement, Iam asking for a low side. I don't know how to take it easy when its cold. My right wrist is a crazy . Tires don't hook up at all when its cold outside, little dangerous at my speeds.

I have an Arai rx-7 corsair helmet, alpinestars from neck to toe. I'll show you soon, the pants took my some getting used to, I had the knee up too high and i didn't have much range of motion, figured it out now.
When I first started wearing my leathers, I didn't know that most of the guys wear full length under armor beneath them. For me, it completely eliminated any range of motion issues and I'm a damned giant.

-Curt

Closed Thread

Advertisement