Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #41

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Too late. I already visited, put in your info, and paid my $5.99 via their secured credit quickie least I didn't get the Deluxe Hex package; this one is the budget special from the blowout bin. You should avoid magnets, hookers, orange cats, spinach and staple guns this week...just a suggestion.
Dammit. No hookers for the rest of the week.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple Dropping Google search, Google Maps and Youtube TheVirus The Circus 18 08-13-2012 04:46 PM
google motohouston, click link get sent to urbanXJ Forum Updates & Feedback 16 03-20-2012 02:43 PM
New, better motohouston > old this motohouston *link inside* elephant head Off Topic 3 02-05-2009 01:36 PM
so i type "motohouston" in google.... Gimpin2Fold Off Topic 21 01-23-2008 08:02 AM
Old 01-12-2009, 03:43 AM   #42
Kind of a troll now
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
totally totaled

Send a message via AIM to lonnief2 Send a message via Yahoo to lonnief2 Send a message via Skype™ to lonnief2
yea MH has evolved and come a looong way since i joined last year in....DEC

but seriously this is a pretty good site, even the hazing i witnessed is pretty lighthearted, at least by my standards, but i joined on the same day as i signed up for MH and i only got on there once or twice meanwhile i developed some sort of MH addiction over the holidays lol and i got on today for the first time in weeks and after readin a few threads i spent most of the time browsing the site to see how you delete your account no matter what forum area i went or no matter the topic it seemed like the same contest all over, u may have a few heavy handed opinions on MH every other blue moon, but it seemed to be a bunch of 'holy-er than thou' mentalities over there that give opinions like its proven fact and just bash each other for havin their own thoughts, no middle ground

i say all that to say this, MH has my seal of approval
and that means a lot cuz i dont know how to say this but...I'm kind of a big deal
lonnief2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:19 AM   #43
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

@ 10 mins til 8 gixxer
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #44
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
psh they can talk trash all they want on the other forums about us. but there will be noobs and r3tards on just about any forum dedicated to sportbikes.

at least we're not one of the forums with a thread that becomes an internet sensation and gets passed around to other countries like the guy that drilled through his ECU trying to rig a fender eliminator on his kawi.

now that's a bonafide fktard right there.
blends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #45
Safety Third

Experience: 10+ years

08 Busa
03 XR 50

Well, the banana deep throat thing might get around.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #46
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Chris made me join. I resisted but eventuallu succumbed...and ever since then I've resisted all his advances...

I think he loves me.
A few motorcycles, bicycles, and cars...and still in recovery phase

SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote