Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 01:04 AM   #21
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Dont sound like much of a homie, if he left you hangin with your in the wind. Who needs enemies when you have friends like that. But thats me. Its stuff like that that makes us all look bad. Your friend running didn't make your situation any better. I'm not gonna pass judgement but I doubt that officer is gonna risk his job and lie under oath just to write a ticket. It's not worth the risk. I guess he stopped you because he was racist. If you have proper riding gear on it's pretty hard to determine race going 99 mph or 30 mph.

If you were going 25-30 mph like you said then go to court and get tried by a jury of your peers. I suppose that your homie that ran was your only witness?

Last edited by andre3k; 01-03-2006 at 01:12 AM.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another ticket.... KingwoodSquid General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 09-01-2013 07:34 PM
Just got a ticket KeeBee General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 04-11-2009 07:18 AM
I got a ticket now what? johnpatrick87 General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 03-24-2009 12:28 AM
Just got a ticket... Amanda Off Topic 29 05-23-2008 01:13 PM
****in ticket joecamel General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 06-03-2006 10:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #22
Nupe2L
I bet my Pipes are louder

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Which one??

Send a message via AIM to Nupe2L Send a message via Yahoo to Nupe2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
Dont sound like much of a homie, if he left you hangin with your in the wind. Who needs enemies when you have friends like that. But thats me. Its stuff like that that makes us all look bad. Your friend running didn't make your situation any better. I'm not gonna pass judgement but I doubt that officer is gonna risk his job and lie under oath just to write a ticket. It's not worth the risk. I guess he stopped you because he was racist. If you have proper riding gear on it's pretty hard to determine race going 99 mph or 30 mph.

If you were going 25-30 mph like you said then go to court and get tried by a jury of your peers. I suppose that your homie that ran was your only witness?

Man you cats r a trip.....First of All how in the he was suppose to know there was a cop sitting over there....And he knew he was speeding so when he heard the siren he just punched it......I didnt run because I knew I was cruising....Dog I dont lie aight....Theats off jump street....I dont really know many of you on here and have no reason to sit here and shoot a bunch off bullshit to make myself look good.....If I did it i'd own up to it cause im a grown azz man that makes enough money to cover the fines.......Understand that! Futhermore my dog pulled over and waited on me to cut loose and has already offered to pay for the attorney and/or the fines.....Plus this cop at the end says....."Hey Young just go to court and see what happens"

Last edited by Nupe2L; 01-03-2006 at 11:25 AM.
Nupe2L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #23
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

sounds like a great friend..........maybe he'll man up and goto court and tell the judge it was him, and not you........doubt he's man enough though......guess he doesn;t have the $ like you to pay the fines.......and left you hangin.........
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:29 AM   #24
Nupe2L

Bike(s):
Which one??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
sounds like a great friend..........maybe he'll man up and goto court and tell the judge it was him, and not you........doubt he's man enough though......guess he doesn;t have the $ like you to pay the fines.......and left you hangin.........

.............................Thank for message Boards
Old 01-03-2006, 11:38 AM   #25
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

hook your friend up with the same job you have so he can pay for his warrants and this wont happen again to yall.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #26
Nupe2L

Bike(s):
Which one??

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
hook your friend up with the same job you have so he can pay for his warrants and this wont happen again to yall.

Better yet next time you guys have a meet we'll both ride out and I'll let you guys tell him what you think of him....But since he is here on this board im sure he's prolly reading this...
Old 01-03-2006, 11:48 AM   #27
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nupe2L
Better yet next time you guys have a meet we'll both ride out and I'll let you guys tell him what you think of him....But since he is here on this board im sure he's prolly reading this...
like you said he offered to pay your fines because he felt sorry.

when you get to ride more on the street and you meet diffrent people (stunters, racers, ruff ryders, bling, etc) and hear there storeis you start to question wether you should be riding with them if they will always run. a good indication is if they always take off from stops and race each other to a stop light.

Advertisement