MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #21
ange062

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 ZX-6R race bike
'05 SV650 Street
CMRA Expert #826, #63 Team Supafly Mini-Endurance, #26 IDB Racing BB Endurance

Send a message via AIM to ange062
Don't skimp on gear, it is a decision and investment that you won't regret the first time you have a get off while wearing it. Just my 2c...

BTW, I never got around to selling my new Teknic Speedstar suit sz44 US, still wanting $900 for it if anybody is interested.
ange062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFF ROAD RIDING CLASSES, ENTRY LEVEL vmxracer New Riders and MSF Course Info 1 11-22-2014 03:16 PM
twic entry level jobs? Infinite Off Topic 26 05-19-2012 11:55 PM
Entry Level Offshore Jobs? DvlRacer Off Topic 12 12-17-2010 12:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2008, 05:23 PM   #22
philly fresh
im infamous *****es!!

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07' R6

Send a message via AIM to philly fresh
so i went to cycle gear and they have the frank thomas suit i was looking at. now i tried on a 44 and it fit sooo good. thighs felt good but in the knees were a little loose. is that the way its supposed to feel. and then i tried on a 46 with a dainese back protector and that felt good too but the knees were really loose. now i k now alot of people just take out the foam pad and put in thier own back protector. i can stand to loose a few pounds and fit a back protector in a 44. which one should i get. also the 46 came in a black and white which id really love to have, just dont know how its supposed to feel like from the knees down. went to Motorcycles Unlimited but they were closed otherwise i would know what size i need.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #23
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly fresh View Post
so i went to cycle gear and they have the frank thomas suit i was looking at. now i tried on a 44 and it fit sooo good. thighs felt good but in the knees were a little loose. is that the way its supposed to feel. and then i tried on a 46 with a dainese back protector and that felt good too but the knees were really loose. now i k now alot of people just take out the foam pad and put in thier own back protector. i can stand to loose a few pounds and fit a back protector in a 44. which one should i get. also the 46 came in a black and white which id really love to have, just dont know how its supposed to feel like from the knees down. went to Motorcycles Unlimited but they were closed otherwise i would know what size i need.
the knees will be loose in the standing position, you must get down in your riding position when fitting a suit on.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #24
philly fresh
im infamous *****es!!

Bike(s):
07' R6

did that and and the 44 felt really good. now with a back protector are they all a standard thickness or can you get ones that are thin. didnt try teh 44 on with the back protector on. but it had the foam in it so i guess it would make room for one.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #25
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly fresh View Post
did that and and the 44 felt really good. now with a back protector are they all a standard thickness or can you get ones that are thin. didnt try teh 44 on with the back protector on. but it had the foam in it so i guess it would make room for one.
Go to Motorcycles Unlimited tomorrow and get sized properly
Old 12-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #26
philly fresh
im infamous *****es!!

Bike(s):
07' R6

yeah its already on the books. first thing im doing when i get out of school. then going to CG with cdill and hes gonna help me further.

Advertisement