MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #161
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon
 
NOSRavenR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 378


Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast
there yall go again bashing somebodys bike, he does have a full Micron Serpent Exhaust, for yall that dont know it is a bolt on 12 horses or more and he has a power commander which can only help, shaving 9pds. and 12pds, of weight in both wheels only makes you faster, yea he was being dumb but how many dumb things have you done! his bike left him out to dry when he went to 3rd. bike sgould have shifted but just didnt want to and let him red line in second wit no 3rd. and with a hydrolic clutch he cant feel it like a cable one. thosa talkers otta run wit him down da forest and then talk about the wheels and the set-up! I will bet that most of you guys wont tell him half the stuff next time you see(to his face) him out there nor even if he was posting on this site!!!!!

I am wit Raven I just dont like people talkin bout sumone and he cant defend himself, but we will see, I got his taken apart and the other CARBON FIBER wheel is on its way! Back in action soon, then I will take the TURBO out there and take those forest runs with you guys too. and if I can keep with it stretchd and lower then I dont wanna here any lip!
ya!!! I would love to c some 1 ride tha forest as fast as him, i'd pay to c dat. The only person that he has problems with in the forest is me. If u want to say poser, just meet me in the forest and i'll pose for u basterds!
__________________
Life doesn't start until 150m.p.h.
NOSRavenR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Run forest run cruise.. Fastola Events, Meets and Rides 6 04-27-2013 01:13 PM
Monday Forest Ride, All Welcomed. Snow Events, Meets and Rides 10 07-11-2010 09:48 PM
Forest Ride Monday Snow Events, Meets and Rides 29 01-11-2010 11:00 PM
monday forest ride loosenoose Events, Meets and Rides 11 11-24-2009 12:17 AM
Forest Anderson Ride Monday 3/30 SVRIDER Events, Meets and Rides 3 03-29-2009 07:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #162
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRavenR1
ya!!! I would love to c some 1 ride tha forest as fast as him, i'd pay to c dat. The only person that he has problems with in the forest is me. If u want to say poser, just meet me in the forest and i'll pose for u basterds!
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

OMG NOSRavenR1 you win!! Forgive my n00bness :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:26 PM   #163
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
 
Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Shmearth
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 12,292

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
I'm going to fashion a crown out of twigs and leaves and possibly some berries. Fastest man through the forest shall have the honor of wearing it at PP1 and bear the title of King of the Forest.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:53 PM   #164
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I'm going to fashion a crown out of twigs and leaves and possibly some berries. Fastest man through the forest shall have the honor of wearing it at PP1 and bear the title of King of the Forest.
I bet it is someone with a 600
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #165
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon
 
NOSRavenR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 378


Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
I bet it is someone with a 600
Lol
__________________
Life doesn't start until 150m.p.h.
NOSRavenR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:20 PM   #166
ptd
π
 
ptd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 389












Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
anything over a 100+
I hope you guys slow down a bit when approaching 1375 and 1791, to say the least.

-pd
ptd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #167
speedismo
OCD for speed
 
speedismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,115












Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I'm going to fashion a crown out of twigs and leaves and possibly some berries. Fastest man through the forest shall have the honor of wearing it at PP1 and bear the title of King of the Forest.
:laughing6 :laughing6 dude.. ur flu better now?

forget the forest, too much trouble, found me coupla roads with very few bikes,hardly any traffic and zero cops(till now). just buzz me on weekend if u feel like riding.
__________________
Mama, I wanna go fassssssst!
Two wheels. Never more. Never less.

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #168
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
 
Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Shmearth
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 12,292

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedismo
:laughing6 :laughing6 dude.. ur flu better now?

forget the forest, too much trouble, found me coupla roads with very few bikes,hardly any traffic and zero cops(till now). just buzz me on weekend if u feel like riding.
yes.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:03 PM   #169
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
yes.
Ill stick to Racer road and the roads fayetville.
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #170
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon
 
NOSRavenR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 378


Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Ill stick to Racer road and the roads fayetville.
I am trying to get a cruse out there for this weekend. Been to racers road twice and havent really learned it yet. I want to go back sat or sunday. Just post up if u want to go this weekend. Better yet, someone start a new thread about the ride.
__________________
Life doesn't start until 150m.p.h.
NOSRavenR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:19 PM   #171
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,011

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



what day sat or sun?
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:35 PM   #172
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon
 
NOSRavenR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 378


Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1









doesnt matter but rather say sat. Make a whole day out if it. And this time we could ride.
__________________
Life doesn't start until 150m.p.h.
NOSRavenR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:46 PM   #173
PhilAnder
Senior Member
 
PhilAnder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 304












Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRavenR1
ya!!! I would love to c some 1 ride tha forest as fast as him, i'd pay to c dat. The only person that he has problems with in the forest is me. If u want to say poser, just meet me in the forest and i'll pose for u basterds!
So you guys werent really trying this past weekend... cause you guys werent at all far ahead of me and I was on my little stock R6 :dontknow:
PhilAnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:56 PM   #174
chasee69
ballin' outta control!
 
chasee69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central Houston
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 6,892

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50






i thought the big deal with carbon fiber was not the initial like 20lb weight loss but the fact that the motor is spinning a lot lighter wheel and with centrifugal (sP) force it makes it quicker.

either way i dont think the carbon fiber rims are poser.
maybe if he had some chromed out rims or some spinners lol
__________________

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:04 PM   #175
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss
 
arturo3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meadows Place, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,068

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight









Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
i thought the big deal with carbon fiber was not the initial like 20lb weight loss but the fact that the motor is spinning a lot lighter wheel and with centrifugal (sP) force it makes it quicker.

either way i dont think the carbon fiber rims are poser.
maybe if he had some chromed out rims or some spinners lol
it makes the motorcycle easier to control and response time is quicker. the same thing can be said when you adjust/upgrade suspension.
__________________
motobanner new
arturo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #176
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Anybody see the pics of the guys Ducatti when the carbon fiber rims flew apart on him at the track?
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:52 PM   #177
Steve O Chap
Big Hero
 
Steve O Chap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,902

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold







Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast
there yall go again bashing somebodys bike, he does have a full Micron Serpent Exhaust, for yall that dont know it is a bolt on 12 horses or more and he has a power commander which can only help, shaving 9pds. and 12pds, of weight in both wheels only makes you faster, yea he was being dumb but how many dumb things have you done! his bike left him out to dry when he went to 3rd. bike sgould have shifted but just didnt want to and let him red line in second wit no 3rd. and with a hydrolic clutch he cant feel it like a cable one. thosa talkers otta run wit him down da forest and then talk about the wheels and the set-up! I will bet that most of you guys wont tell him half the stuff next time you see(to his face) him out there nor even if he was posting on this site!!!!!

I am wit Raven I just dont like people talkin bout sumone and he cant defend himself, but we will see, I got his taken apart and the other CARBON FIBER wheel is on its way! Back in action soon, then I will take the TURBO out there and take those forest runs with you guys too. and if I can keep with it stretchd and lower then I dont wanna here any lip!

OMG... you just made Jake look like a spelling bee champ. :laughing6

I bussa weely passed all yall in duh ferrest wile druggin my azz... :laughing6
__________________
My bicycle costs more than your motorcycle...
Steve O Chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:53 PM   #178
Steve O Chap
Big Hero
 
Steve O Chap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,902

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold







Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Anybody see the pics of the guys Ducatti when the carbon fiber rims flew apart on him at the track?
Yeah, that was crazy... and his just shredded from normal track riding if I remember correctly.
__________________
My bicycle costs more than your motorcycle...
Steve O Chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:03 PM   #179
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon
 
NOSRavenR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 378


Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilAnder
So you guys werent really trying this past weekend... cause you guys werent at all far ahead of me and I was on my little stock R6 :dontknow:
No we weren't trying. I was keeping it slow because of the accident that happened on the first pass. Which i didnt even make it through half way. Bobby and i go a lot faster through the forest then we did. As i recall, we were so far ahead of the little stock R6, we even stopped a couple times for you and the pack to catch up. Its easy to follow someones line around, why dont u lead and see if u r as fast as u think in the forest??? We even told u we were goin slow through the forest.
__________________
Life doesn't start until 150m.p.h.
NOSRavenR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:07 PM   #180
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake
 
B.S. Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: S.E. all by my self
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,788


Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750









O shut up already huh! i mean cant you see we dont give a ...Im sorry bro im sure your a cool guy and all but just drop this im faster then you bullshit. Once and for all go to the track and lets see whats up. I would love to see you stay with some of the peeps youv been talking to. You think your so big and bad but your making your self look little and stupid. So once agian nobody gives a what you can do threw the forest or how fast you can do the loop or anything.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!
__________________
____________________________________


morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy