MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Redux

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
grasshopper

New stupid marketing idea by me

With the success of the Ninja brand name, you would think that other manufacturers would try to come up a series of motorcycles that the consumer would just as easily recognize.

Well, search no more. I present to you the "Pirate" series. Mostly V-twin cruisers with a sandy-brown and gold color scheme. Blunderbuss - shaped exhaust pipes and pistol logos.

There would also be a special all black "Blackbeard" edition.

Eh, eh, anyone want to market that?
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If they at least don't like the idea, maybe this isn't such a bad idea myla296 Off Topic 5 06-23-2013 03:52 PM
power of marketing! GAU-8 Off Topic 3 04-23-2010 12:06 PM
Ask A Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer DvlRacer Off Topic 74 02-11-2008 05:38 PM
I've seen some stupid People…this dude is KING STUPID chops288 Off Topic 15 08-23-2007 01:09 AM
stupid stupid woman video.. youll love this speepdaedeesi Off Topic 4 07-04-2007 08:05 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
RRCBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

No, it was an idea......but a stup!d idea...
RRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
Croe
Kogasamaru (Fate changer)

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Send a message via Yahoo to Croe
lol pirates...do you get a free eye patch i would rock one ^_- i got a kick out of the blunderbuss thing to.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
ALEXD
HOUSTUNNAS

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
05 R6
SOLD-00 GSXR 750 StreetFighter
SOLD- 99 GSXR 600
SOLD-01 YAMAHA R6
03 600 RR

arrrrr ! I love me feeling to ride feel the wind in me hair and their she blows!

J/K idea not so bad all you have to do is make it happen just like my bike i had the punisher theme i had the fender custom cut to look like the punisher logo bought some decals and there you have it and they actulay make pistol frame slideres and stuff like that
ALEXD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement