MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2005, 09:06 PM   #41
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

controle no matter what huh lol you have only a limited range of controle on the streets. I for one love the back roads becouase i like the feeling of knowing you could die on this next corner but thats just me and my up ways....

Also who wants to take the loop thats the most boring dumbest rides of all time. Wow we can go 160mph and have no control. Your on the wrong board if you wanna talk like this man you wont get any respect like that.

I wish you luck and hope for the best. By the way how old are you im just curious im 19 so i dont have much room to talk lol....

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9/5/15 Forest Ride *149/3090 FuelSlut Events, Meets and Rides 54 09-06-2015 02:45 PM
Guys pulled over in the forest..149 jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 11-09-2012 04:13 PM
pics: tragic conroe 149 forest ride Spanish Fly General Discussion (Moto Related) 281 03-03-2009 11:18 PM
149/The Forest sunday NOSRavenR1 Events, Meets and Rides 10 01-15-2006 09:53 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #42
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon

Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
controle no matter what huh lol you have only a limited range of controle on the streets. I for one love the back roads becouase i like the feeling of knowing you could die on this next corner but thats just me and my up ways....

Also who wants to take the loop thats the most boring dumbest rides of all time. Wow we can go 160mph and have no control. Your on the wrong board if you wanna talk like this man you wont get any respect like that.

I wish you luck and hope for the best. By the way how old are you im just curious im 19 so i dont have much room to talk lol....
True, you got limited control on the street. But you got to pick and choose when to expand that point. I would rather mess around on back roads where i have more control then the high way system. And about the loop, Have you been out and tried it with fast bikes?? Not sayin that 750's r slow but cant compair to a 1000. Only way that u would b able to keep up is to lean the bike over in the corners. The age thing, dont worry about that. Its all about expericence on the bike involving when and when not to use it. Pick and choose your spots to mess around. How many years have you been riden a bike, and how many racen or stunting??? i have been riding for 6 years. Racing for 3 and track for 1 summer. Track days 3-4 days a month for the summer. Anything else??? Only thing i got to say is come and ride with me... Wait, u said u didn't know if u were going to die around the corner. I never wish the worst for people. Still don't. Its just stupid to think like that. :BangHead:
Old 12-28-2005, 11:55 PM   #43
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Well enough of all this chit chat... no need for anyone to prove themself on the streets or even the track. Im pretty sure everyone knows this but just ride you own comfortable pace. Having fun and making it back home is the ultimate prize.

So who is down for some backroad twisties on Monday?
Old 12-28-2005, 11:59 PM   #44
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon

Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Well enough of all this chit chat... no need for anyone to prove themself on the streets or even the track. Im pretty sure everyone knows this but just ride you own comfortable pace. Having fun and making it back home is the ultimate prize.

true dat. Im down
Old 12-29-2005, 12:24 AM   #45
PhilAnder

Quote:
I for one love the back roads becouase i like the feeling of knowing you could die on this next corner
I could not agree more

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Sounds good :icon_bigg
PhilAnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:52 AM   #46
2Fast
COME SEE

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2004 BUSA
2005 BUSA
2009 busa

yea ENOUGH of showing us the size of your nutz!!!
LMAO
But if the man feels he is the by all means let em tute that horn!!!

I will catch up as soon as the road straightens out!!! real fast! 2Fast!
see me head light coming up bouncing in the rear view ITS ME!!!
2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:30 AM   #47
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon

Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1

I would love to c this turbo bike run. Is it programmed correctly?? Love running turbos.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:19 AM   #48
MoR1

Send a message via MSN to MoR1 Send a message via Yahoo to MoR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcomfy
next time why don't you guys meet us I've been doing a ride every sunday taking the same roads as the ssb peeps. Man I hope those guys get well soon they are a good group to ride with.
SSB should be back up and running soon, but I will be out for a couple of months though. Shoulder is healing, but still can not move it too much. Jeff should have his bike fixed soon as I think he has all of the parts now. Was really bad having two bikes go down in the same corner and we were only doing 30 mph ( antifreeze in the road ).
MoR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:46 AM   #49
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRavenR1
True, you got limited control on the street. But you got to pick and choose when to expand that point. I would rather mess around on back roads where i have more control then the high way system. And about the loop, Have you been out and tried it with fast bikes?? Not sayin that 750's r slow but cant compair to a 1000. Only way that u would b able to keep up is to lean the bike over in the corners. The age thing, dont worry about that. Its all about expericence on the bike involving when and when not to use it. Pick and choose your spots to mess around. How many years have you been riden a bike, and how many racen or stunting??? i have been riding for 6 years. Racing for 3 and track for 1 summer. Track days 3-4 days a month for the summer. Anything else??? Only thing i got to say is come and ride with me... Wait, u said u didn't know if u were going to die around the corner. I never wish the worst for people. Still don't. Its just stupid to think like that. :BangHead:
I say bring it any time im not working buddy you think that liter bike is so bad we will find out soon enough. How about the next track day. I have been racing dirt bikes since iwas 6years old raced shifter carts for about 2 years 12-14yrs old. now lets quit the e fighting and get along.

Los i wont be making that trip on monday new tires and communtiy service.

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:39 AM   #50
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

los, ill be down for monday as well. I think I'm gonna start a thread for it. JET
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #51
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
I say bring it any time im not working buddy you think that liter bike is so bad we will find out soon enough. How about the next track day. I have been racing dirt bikes since iwas 6years old raced shifter carts for about 2 years 12-14yrs old. now lets quit the e fighting and get along.

Los i wont be making that trip on monday new tires and communtiy service.
I up for this challenge as well. I should be on an SV650 at the track next year so lets see how the Liter bike does against it.

I think fz1moto might be up for some action too since he just got his SV as well. I just had to drag you in Henry. :icon_bigg

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:33 PM   #52
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

hehehehe
Old 12-29-2005, 02:33 PM   #53
NOSRavenR1
New bike soon

Bike(s):
crashed 2005 Yamaha R1

On the track, the only thing you need really is a 600. With a 1000, you are brakeing more than accelerating. But, it should be good race. When i made that comment, it was for the loop ride.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:59 PM   #54
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

YAWN
Old 12-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #55
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRavenR1
i have been riding for 6 years. Racing for 3 and track for 1 summer. Track days 3-4 days a month for the summer.
Why does this make no sense to me? How can you race for 3 but only do the track for 1 year? :confused1

BTW... me and my 91hp F4i have been known to beat up on a few R1s and ZX10s at the track. :icon_bigg
Old 12-29-2005, 11:41 PM   #56
PhilAnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
me and my 91hp F4i have been known to beat up on a few R1s and ZX10s at the track. :icon_bigg
Thats what i like to hear
PhilAnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:17 AM   #57
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
I think fz1moto might be up for some action too since he just got his SV as well.:icon_bigg
passed an 05 600 rr my first time out on it too...

seriously tho, liter man... this is just all in good jest...

next time you're headin out to a track day... send me a pm... and we'll put a timer on that bad boy...

have you taken the cmra rider school yet?... check it out sometime... the door is always open to new members... http://www.cmraracing.com
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 01:02 PM   #58
Jester

Bike(s):
400EX, 90 Mini, R1

Jerry,

Thanks for the gear! I feel so much safer with leathers than mesh, nice riding with you guys. Lets ride the forest Sunday! :icon_smil

JZ
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement