MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
YZFracer212

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 SV 1000 ~ Street, 2000 SV 650 ~ track, 2007 RMZ 250 ~ MX, 2003 CRF 88 ~ play

Send a message via AIM to YZFracer212
Foozies Sat Dec 20

My friends band The Crisis is playing there tomorrow night, so lets go and listen to a bad band and support a fellow MHer.
YZFracer212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Really strong Cold Front Sat Dec 21 BYRDMAN Off Topic 27 12-22-2013 06:52 PM
Benefit ride/BBQ/Auction Sat. Dec 1 Cypress train460 Events, Meets and Rides 23 12-03-2012 04:08 PM
Urban Mini Biking Sat Dec 4th Mr.P Events, Meets and Rides 3 12-05-2010 12:23 AM
Basic Bike Maintenance Workshop Sat. Dec. 6th Patrick How To's and Q & A's 80 12-05-2008 07:38 PM
erc course sat dec 17 t.dubya New Riders and MSF Course Info 2 12-16-2005 07:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
Tricki

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2005 Suzuki Gsxr 750 Anniversary

Where is foozies? What intersections are near by?
Tricki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
themutt

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
08 Suzuki sv650sf (totaled!)

Send a message via AIM to themutt
wtf dude you want to tell me to go somewhere and then make me do all the work. between you and me; not cool. Tell me where to go, and when. When is a good thing to know. I don't want to show up at like 2 and the place is closed. I've got a schedule, and maybe I can work you in, but you gotta help me to help you. help me to help you!

and what genre is this. I'll be bummed out if I show up ready to jump off the wall like a bouncy ball and theres a guy on the piano. I love coldplay, but I wouldn't see them live for 80$ a ticket. stupid brits. oh yeah, how much to get in? you're buying rounds right?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
YZFracer212

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 SV 1000 ~ Street, 2000 SV 650 ~ track, 2007 RMZ 250 ~ MX, 2003 CRF 88 ~ play

Send a message via AIM to YZFracer212
Quote:
Originally Posted by themutt View Post
wtf dude you want to tell me to go somewhere and then make me do all the work. between you and me; not cool. Tell me where to go, and when. When is a good thing to know. I don't want to show up at like 2 and the place is closed. I've got a schedule, and maybe I can work you in, but you gotta help me to help you. help me to help you!

and what genre is this. I'll be bummed out if I show up ready to jump off the wall like a bouncy ball and theres a guy on the piano. I love coldplay, but I wouldn't see them live for 80$ a ticket. stupid brits. oh yeah, how much to get in? you're buying rounds right?
lol dude chill, foozies is owned by dfresh a member on here. Addy is
4539 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX 77521 , I have never been there. I am not shure if there is a cover hopefully dfresh will chime in. The bands myspace is www.myspace.com/thecrisis. And I am not buying anyone anything.
YZFracer212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
themutt

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
08 Suzuki sv650sf (totaled!)

Send a message via AIM to themutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFracer212 View Post
And I am buying anything you want!
w00t I'll be theres.