MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #21
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do you think about this? v Craigslist Duc SF (rebuilt) quicksaveme General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 06-10-2010 03:17 PM
SF Insurance Discount for LoJack? chrisd Moto Insurance 5 06-12-2008 10:02 PM
MH/ SF Bar B Q shirts are in!... TnTEntR1 Moto Insurance 1 06-06-2008 01:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #22
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #23
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
did you patent being a jackass? lol If you did then I am in trouble.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #24
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
did you patent being a jackass? lol If you did then I am in trouble.
pyro, miraculous, 1slocbr have the jack patent sewed up tight.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #25
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
pyro, miraculous, 1slocbr have the jack patent sewed up tight.
i thought you were just telling me i needed one of those? now your saying i have one? do you have alzheimers?
Old 12-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #26
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
oh noes. you must be mighty and powerful.

anyone can get a patent.
Yep, I'll bet you and all your buddies have them.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #27
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

Quote:
yes because i do 160+ on backroads and have to pay $7k.

too far? thinking before you speak ftw.
Gotta pay to play.

But don't get all hurt, its just an insurance premium buddy. You'll make it.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #28
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdill35 View Post
Gotta pay to play.

But don't get all hurt, its just an insurance premium buddy. You'll make it.
And it's just court costs, attorney fees, jail time and a impounded bike. You'll be all good too brother.

But it's all good. Tomorrow my record will be fixed and all will be good again.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #29
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
I have been looking at buying a new truck recently and the insurance quotes I have been getting from my insurance provider have been insane. We are talking way more than any car note. While I have a two tickets and two accidents that weren't my fault in the past 2 years, these quotes were insane prices that no one would ever pay. So I called up Progressive and was wtf was going on. The guy informed me that my record showed the 2 tickets at 1 point each, a non at fault accident at 1 point, and a AT FAULT ACCIDENT at 4 fcking POINTS!

The accident he was referring to was last May when a person hit my car in a parking lot at a Valero gas station here in Pearland one morning when I was on my way to work. I was in a hurry for work and foolishly failed to get a police report. I got the persons insurance and made a claim with his carier, whom was a off the wall shithole insurance company. The refused to deal with it so my insurance (state farm at the time) said to make a claim through them and they would seek reimbursement through legal action from his insurance and I did. After a few months I was informed from state farm they were unable to make the persons insurance pay for any more than half and so I was out half my deductible and told it would not go on my record. Frustrated with the whole ordeal that's where it ended and I was out of $250.

Fast forward to now, I have a at fault accident on my record placed there by state farm for that accident. progressive said that if i was liable for less than 51% of the costs in the accident than it is a non fault accident and state farm listed it wrong.

thanks to state farm i have had getting insurance and have paid out the even for liability. once i go tomorrow and get a letter from state farm and sort this out i will be getting a couple hundred dollars back from my current insurance just for the difference it has costed me over the past 6 months.

so in short. you state farm.
If this is an example of what you are learning in college, get a refund. Oh wait, you are going to Sam Houston.

Make sure you learn the most important words you'll need when you graduate...

"Would you like fries with that?"

You are pathetic.

Post away, . 10K posts since February. Get a life.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #30
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

lol
Old 12-18-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
If this is an example of what you are learning in college, get a refund. Oh wait, you are going to Sam Houston.

Make sure you learn the most important words you'll need when you graduate...

"Would you like fries with that?"

You are pathetic.

Post away, . 10K posts since February. Get a life.
Ha! I don't go to Sam Houston.

And I have worked fast food. It's a great first job for high school students. Cept we didn't have fries, we had tacos

I am pathetic? I have yet to see you come back at any post I have made with any sort of intelligence. You claim to be so much older and wiser, yet you sure have a hard time showing it. All you can manage to do is make half immature personal attacks towards people that are much younger than you. Whatever helps your ego. All the money in the world can't buy happiness. You must have been picked on and treated like in high school, it's ok.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #32
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Ha! I don't go to Sam Houston.

And I have worked fast food. It's a great first job for high school students. Cept we didn't have fries, we had tacos

I am pathetic? I have yet to see you come back at any post I have made with any sort of intelligence. You claim to be so much older and wiser, yet you sure have a hard time showing it. All you can manage to do is make half immature personal attacks towards people that are much younger than you. Whatever helps your ego. All the money in the world can't buy happiness.
Just following your rich example of quality, highly informative posts. Oh wait a minute, in 10K posts, you don't have any. Unlike you, I actually have value to add to an online forum, which I do on a regular basis. Your pathetic posts nauseate me to the point that every now and again I just have to throw up on a few of them.

Smarter, bigger, tougher, more educated, successful, and wealthier than you will ever be. And lest I forget, faster on a bike too.

For all the aforementioned reasons, you are branded PATHETIC.

Go write more posts about bickering for six months over a ten dollar charge with state farm. Go have a few more accidents.

Loser.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #33
Spectre5922
Grumpy old fart

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'92 GSXR 750

Quote:
This wasn't Barron, this was Pearson.

I had them since I started driving. $4000/year between my cars and bikes and never once made a claim until that incident and never had a claim made against me. Then not only did they lie to me then drop my insurance but proceeded to rape my driving record by putting incorrect information on there.
Wow bud........ I have full coverage on a 2004 Toyota Corolla, 2005 Nissan Titan and a '92 GSXR 750 and I pay $1956.00/ year total (and my wife's driving record isn't the greatest in past years either).

I feel for ya man. I remember being younger and getting raked over the coals. It sux.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #34
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Just following your rich example of quality, highly informative posts. Oh wait a minute, in 10K posts, you don't have any. Unlike you, I actually have value to add to an online forum, which I do on a regular basis. Your pathetic posts nauseate me to the point that every now and again I just have to throw up on a few of them.

Smarter, bigger, tougher, more educated, successful, and wealthier than you will ever be. And lest I forget, faster on a bike too.

For all the aforementioned reasons, you are branded PATHETIC.

Go write more posts about bickering for six months over a ten dollar charge with state farm. Go have a few more accidents.

Loser.
I contribute to MotoHouston via information, technical help and contributions.

Are you jealous of my post count?

I am sure I will be in many more accidents. Just like the previous ones where I was not at fault I will wait for the next stupid driver around here to do something idiotic.

The fact that you flaunt your money and supposed accomplishments and have to personally attack people much younger than you just shows how insecure you are.

Last edited by Pyrofallout; 12-18-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #35
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre5922 View Post
Wow bud........ I have full coverage on a 2004 Toyota Corolla, 2005 Nissan Titan and a '92 GSXR 750 and I pay $1956.00/ year total (and my wife's driving record isn't the greatest in past years either).

I feel for ya man. I remember being younger and getting raked over the coals. It sux.
It's the woes of being a young male with a drivers license. Statistics show us as more likely to cost insurance companies money so we as a whole are passed on the burden.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #36
Mr Richards
Insert Clever Quote Here

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1 (Street)
2005 Yamaha R1 (Track)

Member Garage

IBTL

I feel your pain on dealing with State Farm. My wreck was on September 21 and I am still in the process of settling with them on my bike coverage. I paid for an additional $8K in coverage on the bike to cover the mods. The problem is, they do not want to honor the additional insurance. The day after I filed my claim on my motorcycle wreck, they canceled my truck insurance. The only problem is that my agent didn't notify me that my truck insurance was canceled until Thanksgiving! They never even sent a letter. I asked him why the truck policy was canceled and he said it was because they found a speeding ticket. It just happens to be the day after my motorcycle wreck that they decide to cancel my other policy? On top of all of that, they continued to auto-draft my account all of this time. He apologized and admitted to being wrong for not contacting me, at least. It is a nightmare, but I have remained professional with them and they have been very polite and helpful in return. Don't let them get to you and don't let your frustration run down hill onto everyone else.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #37
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richards View Post
IBTL

I feel your pain on dealing with State Farm. My wreck was on September 21 and I am still in the process of settling with them on my bike coverage. I paid for an additional $8K in coverage on the bike to cover the mods. The problem is, they do not want to honor the additional insurance. The day after I filed my claim on my motorcycle wreck, they canceled my truck insurance. The only problem is that my agent didn't notify me that my truck insurance was canceled until Thanksgiving! They never even sent a letter. I asked him why the truck policy was canceled and he said it was because they found a speeding ticket. It just happens to be the day after my motorcycle wreck that they decide to cancel my other policy? On top of all of that, they continued to auto-draft my account all of this time. He apologized and admitted to being wrong for not contacting me, at least. It is a nightmare, but I have remained professional with them and they have been very polite and helpful in return. Don't let them get to you and don't let your frustration run down hill onto everyone else.

No doubt man, that sucks. Similar story here. And I am always professional with these business, once my patience wears out, then I tell them how it is.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #38
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
I contribute to MotoHouston via information, technical help and contributions.

Are you jealous of my post count?

I am sure I will be in many more accidents. Just like the previous ones where I was not at fault I will wait for the next stupid driver around here to do something idiotic.

The fact that you flaunt your money and supposed accomplishments and have to personally attack people much younger than you just shows how insecure you are.
Ha ha ha ha. Yeah right, find one post where I flaunted something except in response to your mindless drivel.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #39
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha. Yeah right, find one post where I flaunted something except in response to your mindless drivel.
Your only posts seems to be about intellectually par with that of a jr high student.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #40
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Your only posts seems to be about intellectually par with that of a jr high student.
Perhaps if you read anything besides responses to your own posts you freaking narcissist. There's a junior high school word for you.

Advertisement