Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|12-11-2008, 02:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Feedback Rating: (15)
Experience: 10+ years
SPOILER WSBK TEST TIMES KYALAMI SA
Michel Fabrizio sets the pace on the first day of Pirelli tyre testing at Kyalami, ahead of Yamaha rookie Ben Spies.
Shinya Nakano makes an impressive showing for series returnees Aprilia, just half a second off the pace; BMW are around two seconds adrift.
1. Michel Fabrizio Ducati Xerox 1min 41.204secs 66 laps
2. Ben Spies Yamaha Italia 1min 41.599secs 46 laps
3. Max Neukirchner Alstare Suzuki 1min 41.713secs 69 laps
4. Noriyuki Haga Ducati Xerox1min 41.730secs 31 laps
5. Yukio Kagayama Alstare Suzuki 1min 41.755secs 39 laps
6. Shinya Nakano Aprilia 1min 41.846secs 51 laps
7. Max Biaggi Aprilia 1min 42.446secs 29 laps
8. Ryuichi Kiyonari Ten Kate Honda 1min 42.744secs 62 laps
9. Troy Corser BMW 1min 42.975secs 33 laps
10. Ruben Xaus BMW 1min 43.274secs 41 laps
11. Carlos Checa Ten Kate Honda 1min 43.418secs 10 laps
12. Jonathan Rea Ten Kate Honda 1min 44.496secs 16 laps
13. Tom Sykes Yamaha Italia 1min 46.780 16 laps
1. Michel Fabrizio Ducati Xerox 1min 40.256secs 44 laps
2. Max Neukirchner Alstare Suzuki 1min 40.688secs 50 laps
3. Noriyuki Haga Ducati Xerox1min 40.709secs 53 laps
4. Jonathan Rea Ten Kate Honda 1min 40.842secs 40 laps
5. Yukio Kagayama Alstare Suzuki 1min 40.959secs 52 laps
6. Shinya Nakano Aprilia 1min 40.968secs 42 laps
7. Carlos Checa Ten Kate Honda 1min 40.995secs 31 laps
8. Ben Spies Yamaha Italia 1min 41.049secs 38 laps
9. Max Biaggi Aprilia 1min 41.077secs 56 laps
10. Ryuichi Kiyonari Ten Kate Honda 1min 41.412secs 84 laps
11. Troy Corser BMW 1min 41.986secs 34 laps
12. Ruben Xaus BMW 1min 42.438secs 40 laps
13. Tom Sykes Yamaha Italia 1min 42.933 18 laps
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SPOILER Sepang MotoGP test times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||35||02-06-2010 10:27 AM|
|SPOILER Brno MotoGP test times - Monday||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||15||08-19-2009 11:07 AM|
|SPOILER WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Free practice times (1)||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||17||04-03-2009 02:00 PM|
|SPOILER WSBK: Phillip Island test - Saturday times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||35||02-24-2009 09:12 PM|
|SPOILER WSBK: Portimao test – Saturday AM times||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||29||01-26-2009 10:30 PM|
|12-11-2008, 02:33 PM||#2|
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (6)
Thanks for posting!
Haga seems to be doing well on the duc soo far.
Can't wait to see how the BMW team develops throughout the season.
|12-13-2008, 12:51 PM||#3|
Insert Clever Quote Here
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (3)
I read that the new BMW will be competitively priced with the Japanese liter bikes (within $1000). Anybody have the inside scoop if this is true? With Ohlins and Brembos all around for that price
I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
|12-13-2008, 09:12 PM||#4|
LSTD Mob Cappo
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (2)
Regarding the test times, I am really pleased with Ben Spies! I was optimistic, but wasn't completely sure he could pull it off! Even his p-8 on day two is only .8 off Fabrizio! And what, Fabrizio is in his 2nd year on the 1098? Third year with Ducati? That sound right?
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.
|12-14-2008, 11:35 AM||#6|
Racer, Rider, Shooter
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Supplying avatars to MH track guys since 2008.