Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|12-14-2008, 06:38 PM||#41|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
That looks like it would be a load of fun!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sunday 4/01 Bike ride to Deer Park's Bike Show, then Galveston!||GixxerLizzy||Events, Meets and Rides||7||04-08-2012 07:38 PM|
|Friday night group ride HOOTErS ;)!! Discuss bike possible bike club||skullrider||Events, Meets and Rides||7||03-23-2012 06:27 PM|
|Cycle Gear south 9/1 6-9p bike night/bike wash||Ilean||Events, Meets and Rides||11||09-01-2011 06:49 PM|
|Friend wanting a liter bike for first street bike *long convo inside*||AWD||General Discussion (Moto Related)||108||08-08-2006 12:08 PM|
|12-15-2008, 04:56 PM||#42|
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERBIKE CLASS RULES
The Lightweight Superbike class will be open to carburetor, engine, frame and suspension modifications
providing they do not exceed the specifications listed herein.
1. Maximum displacement of 50cc water cooled 2-stroke manual clutch, 80cc 2-stroke automatic
2. Maximum displacement of 60cc air cooled 2-stroke manual clutch, 80cc 2-stroke automatic
3. Maximum displacement of 100cc 4-stroke manual clutch, 110cc 4-stroke automatic clutch
4. Exhaust must have a silencer.
5. The use of oxygen enriched fuel additives is prohibited.
SUPERBIKE CLASS RULES
Same as Lightweight SuperBike with the following additions or modifications
1. Maximum displacement of 65cc 2-stroke.
2. Maximum of 125cc 4-strokes
3. Exhaust must have a silencer.
4. The use of oxygen enriched fuel additives is prohibited.
UNLIMITED CLASS RULES
Same as SuperBike with the following additions or modifications
1. Up to 80cc 2-strokes and 125cc 4-strokes
2. The use of oxygen enriched fuel additives is prohibited.
|12-15-2008, 05:03 PM||#43|
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (6)
Tony, are those '09 rules?
looks like both classes went down a few cc's for max displacement.
guess some of the teams will have to bump up a class or drop some cc's.