MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #41
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
i guess next time you will watch out who you flip off or man up and pull over
And if you can't take them, don't flip them off in the first place.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
got pulled over and then chased on the 50!!! sbfuller General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 04-14-2009 07:35 PM
Chased down some egg throwing bastards! huyzel Off Topic 36 11-01-2006 06:27 PM
chased a coyote shipwreck Off Topic 13 02-21-2006 12:12 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #42
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

The best advice I ever got was unless you have a gun. don't flip someone off.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:33 AM   #43
maxgs

Member Garage

Yes, you can't type or ban your way out of trouble in the real world.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #44
ChrisGo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
gsxr600-sold
looking for a trackbike!!

I have

I was minding my business one day, riding on a 2 lane road with a little bit of traffic doing about 40. I looked in my mirror and noticed a car coming up behind me, problem was that it didnt stop until it was literally 1 ft from my rear wheel. I could if kicked it if I put my foot back. I down shifted and got the outa the way. I gave a pretty hard stare when they went by and they slowed and stared back. At the next intersection they were next to me. The turned up the "screw" they were bangin in their 86 corolla with tons of subs. The two 18 year olds started staring at me and pounding the dash while singing the song that went like "Ill kill all dem NI%%AS, Ill kill all dem NI%%AS" over and over and over again. I really really wanted to get off and knock the out of them with the A* SP-1s, but I just ended up laughing about it. kids these days

edit: Who here carries a handgun when riding. Ive thought about it but dont wanna get in trouble when my jacket rises up and shows it to everyone lol
ChrisGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:03 AM   #45
Bizzach

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Yellow 2008 Kawa ZX-6R

ya Gixxxer, I need to take your advice.... I'm not old, but I'm not young either... 'these kids today' are insane, not like when I was a kid!

I dunno, maybe with a concealed handgun license, it might be fun to roll around with some heat.
You gave me this vision of riding without a jacket, with a gun in the back of your waistband... when your shirt flies up in back, people could see it.
Not something I'd ever do, but a good thought nonetheless.
I prefer to run if an idiot starts acting idiotic in my vicinity!
Bizzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:12 AM   #46
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
i got chased and hit by a chrysler 300c whose mirror i knocked off cause they cut me off and then brake checked me
Old 12-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #47
jrob
cheers

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
KTM 450 XC-F
DRZ 400 Kick/Motard Convert

ive had people try to chase me. but really if you cant get away from someone on one of our bikes then i dont know what to tell ya. unless you off the owner of a bugati veyron.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #48
ChrisGo

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
gsxr600-sold
looking for a trackbike!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzach View Post
ya Gixxxer, I need to take your advice.... I'm not old, but I'm not young either... 'these kids today' are insane, not like when I was a kid!

I dunno, maybe with a concealed handgun license, it might be fun to roll around with some heat.
You gave me this vision of riding without a jacket, with a gun in the back of your waistband... when your shirt flies up in back, people could see it.
Kids today are 100x worse than 10 years ago. Just look at all of the news stories about what kids are doing. The story a while back about the cheerleaders inviting another chearleader over to their house and then beating her relentlessly, all of the other similar stories, and the one that takes the cake is the 8 year old that robbed another kid at school at knifepoint for his lunchmoney (1$) a few weeks back.

The overall best thing to do is to get the out of the way of people. I think alot of us still have the idea that the crazy in the cage wont pull a weapon or something. The crappy thing about having a CHL is that the only time you can pull it is when you are going to shoot someone. Intimidating someone with it will land you in jail for a while. If you cant prove that you were in fear of your life after shooting someone.............well you prob know.

END RANT. Back on topic though, one thing I learned when your trying to run from someone in a car or bike is that you NEVER slow down until you get to where you are going or atleast take a few turns out of their sight.
ChrisGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:07 AM   #49
mr.haterz
SW squidbillies

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
01 F4i krunchy piece
99 z50r stock
96 z50r
03 xr50 108cc

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mr.haterz
road rage =
Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 AM   #50
ninjathatcould
UHD BPOC 241

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2006 EX250
(Totaled 08 XB12R)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ninjathatcould
About a year and a half ago I was doing 65 down Louetta (right past Tom's) and split lanes between a minivan and a car. At the next light (Ella) the minivan pulled up next to me on the shoulder and rolled down the window. Inside was a nice looking lady and her hot daughter. She proceeded to give me chastisement for driving like a hooligan (on a 250! and kept asking me questions like 'will your parents miss you when your dead' or 'why would you do such an idiotic thing' etc. I finally lifted my visor after about a minute of her lecture and said f-- off, lady... I don't give a . So she stuck on my rear wheel for the next few lights past Ella and I finally pulled off on Strack Rd and hit the S turn at 60 mph. When I looked back in the mirror, her van looked like she was going to flip... she must've hit the corner at 50+. Stupid was still after me. So finally I lost her when I went up cypresswood and pulled a quick turn into a neighborhood. PMS ftw But I guess I had that coming to me the way I was driving.

ninjathatcould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:20 AM   #51
Dgig

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

I would of pulled over and let them all have it ,, unload and reload
Dgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #52
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
lol explorer kept up with you?
hahahahahhahahahaha, exactly what I was thinking.

lessons learned.
1. dont flip people off
2. get a much faster bike if you insist on continuing that practice.

hahaha, it was just me and my homies wanting to see if you were on MotoHouston, I was gonna hand you a card. I think you dont like us messicans, thats all.

oh yeah,
3. get the plate number next time.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #53
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxxer600 View Post

edit: Who here carries a handgun when riding. Ive thought about it but dont wanna get in trouble when my jacket rises up and shows it to everyone lol
I carry everywhere, if you see me, understand, I'm totin'. at ALL times, thats the way it has to be, AT ALL TIMES. this is houston and its not getting any better.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #54
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzach View Post

this single statement = you are not ready for a CCL.
sigh

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-09-2008, 08:09 AM   #55
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

should have slowed down, let him get a lil closer, then sucked his into a wall, 'round an interchange or something.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #56
JBIRD5363

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
01 50
85 Honda atc 250 sx
95 dr 650

I made a drunk guy run off in a ditch a few months ago he was following real close so I speed up hit a hard s curve he went straight into a wet clay ditch it was funny I told the cop that always sits at the fire dept in my hood he laughed and went and arrested him it was awsome he told me later the guy blew a .19 he was tanked
JBIRD5363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:05 AM   #57
GQ*
Destiny's daddy!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2008 Ninja 250r (sold)
2005 Suzuki SV650s (totaled)
2007 ZX6r (sold)

Member Garage

1) why would you go thru the trouble to flip them off but not do it in a way where you expect them to see it
2) how does an SUV keep up w/a ZX-6?
3) if you would have just left them behind and not kept slowing down to wait for them they wouldn't have been a problem
4) hope you weren't late for work
5) I've never had anyone chase me, but I've had a few cagers try to take me out
Old 12-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #58
GsxrRcr369

Bike(s):
2014 CRF 50 (#1)
2014 CRF 50 (#2)
Schwinn XS Pro Modified 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ* View Post
1) why would you go thru the trouble to flip them off but not do it in a way where you expect them to see it
2) how does an SUV keep up w/a ZX-6?
3) if you would have just left them behind and not kept slowing down to wait for them they wouldn't have been a problem
4) hope you weren't late for work
5) I've never had anyone chase me, but I've had a few cagers try to take me out
Its a kawi man......is he would had a gixxer he woulda been gone.

And you should have just stayed in it lookin to get pulled over then when they come flyin by just point and say there you go officer, those four dudes been tryin to run me off the road.
GsxrRcr369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:06 AM   #59
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
if you do have a gun you should already be thinking a little more responsible and consider the possibility that you will shoot and kill someone because you provoked the whole thing starting with a middle finger.

people really need to learn to let things go. it's not a big deal if someone was driving slower than the posted speed limit, so what if the person wont move over, so what if you got brake checked, honked at, swerved at. we ride, it happens all the time. GET OVER IT and get laid

words to live by

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #60
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjathatcould View Post
About a year and a half ago I was doing 65 down Louetta (right past Tom's) and split lanes between a minivan and a car. At the next light (Ella) the minivan pulled up next to me on the shoulder and rolled down the window. Inside was a nice looking lady and her hot daughter. She proceeded to give me chastisement for driving like a hooligan (on a 250! and kept asking me questions like 'will your parents miss you when your dead' or 'why would you do such an idiotic thing' etc. I finally lifted my visor after about a minute of her lecture and said f-- off, lady... I don't give a . So she stuck on my rear wheel for the next few lights past Ella and I finally pulled off on Strack Rd and hit the S turn at 60 mph. When I looked back in the mirror, her van looked like she was going to flip... she must've hit the corner at 50+. Stupid was still after me. So finally I lost her when I went up cypresswood and pulled a quick turn into a neighborhood. PMS ftw But I guess I had that coming to me the way I was driving.
you're gay. i would have asked them to come over to my place to tell me more and banged them both

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement