MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #21
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofailout View Post
What happened yesterday was terrible and I hope the scumbag rots in a hole. But I am not sure that is an excuse for cops to be running around pulling guns on everyone. If they are that mentally unstable due to the trauma they need to take a leave of absence. I am not saying the cop in the OP story was right or wrong, cause I am not so sure that is all to the story, but I am simply saying by your reasoning I don't think that is an excuse. RIP to the officer and burn in to the cop killer.
um yeah, look at the OP and then read the story w/ a huge grain of salt.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Close Encounter with the Po-Po Volfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-31-2012 02:51 PM
What is it about po-pos? Remcycle General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 10-01-2012 02:49 PM
papa johns for po-po's (no not our po-po) RACER X Off Topic 9 12-08-2009 06:55 PM
Trafic Po-Po Saturday Morning Echo4Hotel General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-13-2008 11:35 AM
5 oclock in da morning..po po what???? ratmzapa Off Topic 30 04-02-2006 05:38 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #22
hughes40
Staatsfeind Nr. 1

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R6
2003 Sv650
2003 CBR 600rr
2003 Katana -pos
Mongoose Circa 87

Send a message via MSN to hughes40 Send a message via Yahoo to hughes40 Send a message via Skype™ to hughes40
Old 12-08-2008, 08:11 AM   #23
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
um yeah, look at the OP and then read the story w/ a huge grain of salt.
try reading my post again Ed. nice try. didn't say i agree with the OP, in fact I said I think there is more to the story. I was simply basing my statement of what JBIRD said along the lines of how they lost an officer. My only point is that if your emotions are to the point you are pulling a gun on people without cause, then you should not be on the streets. If that is the actual case with the OP, maybe, maybe not, you and I will never know.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:15 AM   #24
hughes40
Staatsfeind Nr. 1

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R6
2003 Sv650
2003 CBR 600rr
2003 Katana -pos
Mongoose Circa 87

Send a message via MSN to hughes40 Send a message via Yahoo to hughes40 Send a message via Skype™ to hughes40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofailout View Post
try reading my post again Ed. nice try. didn't say i agree with the OP, in fact I said I think there is more to the story. I was simply basing my statement of what JBIRD said along the lines of how they lost an officer. My only point is that if your emotions are to the point you are pulling a gun on people without cause, then you should not be on the streets. If that is the actual case with the OP, maybe, maybe not, you and I will never know.
Mini Azylum. lol.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 AM   #25
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 560 Supermoto, Ktm 450 supermoto
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto
A whole wharehouse full..

Yesterday morning as i was pulling out of my driveway here at my shop. 5 HPD units came racing by here on the freeway chaseing a suv. I almost got involved with that seen cause they almost took me out. They were out of jurisdiction but when in persuit it applies. Seems like every one was on edge yesterday after that shooting. 15 to 1 behind a mall. Dosent sound correct.
If some one called in a shots fired or a pysical disturbance there would have been an army of HPD show up. Im in a different agency than HPD . The only thing i can think of is element of surprise but that could have ended up bad for the officer if someone else had other intentions. As long as everyone walked away . It was a good day for you guys. On the other hand. The officer shot yesterday morning. Uncalled for. They need to fry that perps PERIOD!!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #26
hughes40
Staatsfeind Nr. 1

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R6
2003 Sv650
2003 CBR 600rr
2003 Katana -pos
Mongoose Circa 87

they found that ******. Scum is gonna die, F0 sure. (watching chl 13 News)
Old 12-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #27
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBIRD5363 View Post
They are on edge today a good friend of mine was killed this morning on tidwell he was doing a routine traffic stop dude had a warrant for murder had nothing to lose shot 4 times in the head rip tim a. sorry they got rowdy but the key to the story is he gave a lawful order and you did not obey that is y you got singled out not tryin to knock on you man but I can understand where the cop is coming from they are burying a brother and that's never easy also did they roll up on a guy to take him down or just roll up to disperse the crowd if the latter was the cause then he came out of the car loose cannon unless he felt threatened then ya he can pull his piece not trying to rant just lost a good friend today
I'm truly sorry for our loss man. I do understand the brotherhood, as well as friendship. May Tim rest in peace, your friend is a true hero and I can't convey words enough that explains my respect and gratitude for him and his brothers.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #28
JBIRD5363

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
01 50
85 Honda atc 250 sx
95 dr 650

thanx guys all I was trying to say is if the cop saw the crowd as a threat he wasn't going to take any - off of any one but if he is that emotional about it yes they do need time off I'm just sayin it's one cop vs a huge crowd

Last edited by JBIRD5363; 12-08-2008 at 05:54 PM.
JBIRD5363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #29
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBIRD5363 View Post
thanx guys all I was trying to say is if the cop saw the crowd as a threat he wasn't going to take any - off of any one but if he is that emotional about it yes they do need time off I'm just sayin it's one cop vs a huge crowd
dude i would think he would have back up or something...but he didnt
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #30
JUANTED

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 770

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos flores View Post
so a couple of buddies of mine went riding, and we went to a meet with trucks and cars....and this cop rolls up and comes out quick pulls his gun and points it at some guys on trucks and tells everybody to leave and i was like WTF is he serious .... and it was like 15 of us(on bikes) and the cop comes towards us and yells " do u think im playing and my friend yells ..uh yea" and points the gun at us and i was like WTF dude i was laughing.. he cant do that so we take off ....and went to another meet....

so CAN cops pull out a wepon on us just for chillin there we werent doin anything illegal...
I WISH SOMEONE WOULD OF CAUGHT THAT ON VIDEO AND SEND IT TO internal affairs, MAKE THAT COP LOSE HES JOB. BET IT SOME LOSER THAT GET OFF ON DO IN THAT
JUANTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #31
andre3k
I see dead people...

Its much easier to pull into the parking lot an announce over the PA that you're running all license plates for expired registration and open warrants. I've never understood how that cleared out a parking lot without me having to even roll down the window.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #32
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
Its much easier to pull into the parking lot an announce over the PA that you're running all license plates for expired registration and open warrants. I've never understood how that cleared out a parking lot without me having to even roll down the window.

Because my registration is out. , it was out the day I met you when you happened to radar the Busa and I.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #33
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
Because my registration is out. , it was out the day I met you when you happened to radar the Busa and I.
losers write tickets.....

all the cool cops get indicted.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #34
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

Said Po-po would have been emplymentally and financially challenged when I was finished, and his wife wold have been on south main to pay his bills fer sure

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #35
Javi
Siempre positivo..

http://www.policeone.com/training/ar...-more-changes/

Last edited by Javi; 12-08-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #36
Sniper1
Long Range Diplomat

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki RM250

You can always tell a rookie cop.....that or just an idiotic one....like cops who flash their badge at the most idiotic times.

I was a bouncer at Scout Bar and if they were asked to leave by security, some of them would flash their ID or badge as if that would make us back off. Even had a few who were plainly drunk take us off to the side and say they were undercover....Yea right, with a high and tight haircut, tucked in polo, black SWAT boots and sucking down Jaeger like its water.....oh yea, guy...youre totally under.

I saw one pop his old lady in the mouth and when guys in the parking lot attempted to interven, the guy whipped his badge and piece out.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #37
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

it wasnt a taser i keep looking at the wepon...and it was a gun for sure and when he got out...he took it out like if it was in a holster..on its side..like a gun would be...
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #38
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
it wasnt a taser i keep looking at the wepon...and it was a gun for sure and when he got out...he took it out like if it was in a holster..on its side..like a gun would be...
they keep the tasers on their hip in a holster similar to their pistol.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #39
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper1 View Post
I saw one pop his old lady in the mouth and when guys in the parking lot attempted to interven, the guy whipped his badge and piece out.
Someone should have followed his and called him in. needs to be shot in the kneecaps for that. Abuse of authority gives all the other decent cops out there a bad name.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #40
GrayJ
Do a barrel roll!

Bike(s):
2004 SV650
1998 Shadow 1100
2005 CRF450R tard
2007 CRF50
Yamaha PW 50

Quote:
Was he close enough for taser use?
GrayJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement