Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #21
member of NO MA`AM
Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Honda CB919

Member Garage

Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
I went to Mancuso on north 290 twice with cash in hand to buy a bike. Once for me, the other time for my father. The first time I pulled up on the bourget and had standard harley riding clothes on. The second time I was dress in full business attire. Neither time could I get a salesperson to say BOO to me. Crazy.
Which is why I take my business to other places.
I kissed a girl and I liked it!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contact for Team Mancuso Powersports Zapata General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-25-2014 06:28 PM
BEWARE - Issues with Mancuso Powersports js600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 11-27-2010 11:02 AM
Mancuso Powersports North any good? jrfitzny General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 10-02-2010 09:12 AM
Props to Team Mancuso Powersports! tomLSTD Cruisers Lounge 8 06-04-2008 08:24 PM
Team Mancuso Powersports Blood Drive Texmex1 Events, Meets and Rides 29 02-22-2008 03:37 PM
Old 12-07-2008, 06:47 PM   #22

Member Garage

09 ZX10.......awesome bike, smooth power, handles great!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zx10.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	17266  
Old 12-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

'08 ZX10R - The Mistress

Nice, saw one like that in Tomball. Extreme Kawasaki I think. Purty bike.
rideForrestride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #24

Member Garage

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
How do you like it compared to your first gen you had?
Handles better (hasn't been setup yet) better brakes and IMHO the same monster motor. Even 2 up it handles great.

I think it's the best one yet.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #25

Member Garage

Originally Posted by magzx12r View Post
Good to meet you yesterday Clyde. What is on your list of mods?
None on the list really EXCEPT the exhaust. It's really the first bike I've owned that I'm really happy with just like it is.
Suspension needs to be setup........beyond that