Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
JOKER
K9: HALF-PAST DEAD

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
ZX12- Joker colored!!!!!!

Bully Show/ Toy Drive ride to Nacogdoches

i don't know if anyone here would be interested but i know several members have bully breed dogs and do toy rides..

i'm going to ride out to a bully show in Nacogdoches Saturday and the entry is a $10 toy. the USMC will be there to pick up the toys and there will be lots of gorgeous bully-bred dogs there.

i've never been out that way but i'm told the ride is nice and i'm looking forward to getting out of the city.

if anyone is interested please pm me and i'll send you my cell number so we can hook up.

everyone have a safe and blessed weekend...

Joker
JOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C Toy Drive Tonight 12/06/2013 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 2 12-06-2013 04:34 PM
1st Annual S.T.A.B.B. Toy Drive Yoggebear Events, Meets and Rides 4 12-18-2008 12:59 PM
just wanted to show you all my other toy.... rickykline Off Topic 35 12-14-2005 01:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
JOKER

Bike(s):

flyer

Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rnz450

dang those are some tuff lookin dogs.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:09 AM   #4
JOKER

Bike(s):

yeah, but their really mellow and laid back. there will be 50 plus out there and it's rare that you hear one bark. they're like the bodybuilders of the dog world!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
hughes40
Staatsfeind Nr. 1

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R6
2003 Sv650
2003 CBR 600rr
2003 Katana -pos
Mongoose Circa 87

Send a message via MSN to hughes40 Send a message via Yahoo to hughes40 Send a message via Skype™ to hughes40
oh wow. I'm deff. taking my small, tribal, family unit. thanks for posting flyer.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:37 AM   #6
gsxr005
Rocky

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2004 Yamaha YZF450 Dirtbike

Send a message via AIM to gsxr005 Send a message via Yahoo to gsxr005
Man how I wish I could go. And would like to get one of them dogs too. Well ya'll have fun!

I ride because I want too, I ride because I need too, enough talk lets ride! Till our seats catches on fire! The faster the better! Ride it to your Limits. "I live my life quarter mile at a time and in those 10sec I'm free and nothing else matter" No BS, No hassle, No worries just me and my bike.
gsxr005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

so are these like the razors edge mut type pitbull crosses, where they're all bold legged and short and retarded looking? hope not... they shouldnt even call those apbt anymore :(
Petro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:57 PM   #8
JOKER

Bike(s):

some are and some arent. their will be gottiline and razorsedge but mikeland dogs are gotti based ( O.G. Greyline).

i actually agree with you though... they shouldn't call them apbt, they should keep to their 'bullies' name and their alternate registries.

i like them all, but i'm a true and forever fan of the true G.B. APBT. still, as time has told the tale, few are qualified or worthy of owning a true one...
Old 12-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

jokar jokar jokARRRRR
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #10
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Id consider them more bandogges. Not hating on em so to say. Just hate when theyre papered as apbt's
Old 12-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #11
JOKER

Bike(s):

again, i'd agree, because i see traits that can be attributed to a few different breeds. i've been attending 'pitbull' shows nationwide since '97 and it wasn't until 00-02 that the country became color and 'bully' struck.

the eddington dog wannabe a whopper was a bandogge and the adba registered him and his line as apbt and the doors were flung wide open to paperhang. this line of 'pitbulls' averages an easy 120 to 140 plus pounds and is highly popular in pulling circles.

the original edge dogs hail from amstaffs and paddington, knuckles, etc. had excellent confirmation and were athletic dogs. even Jaun Gotti was an athletic apportioned dog though you would never know it from BlackJack and Blackace. how we got to where we are today is anyone's guess.

i have many questions, such as how do you take a genetic recessive gene and make it dominant in 4 years when it was recessive for 80...

but to each his own. the old breeders had their theories and now that there is no test or contest to determine a breeding focus it's each man/woman to himself to breed thier 'best' dog.

my male is bully built but from old rednose lines. you can see his ancestors on my myspace sight. myspace/strongarmk9 He is highly athletic and has a ton of drive but like grandpa said on spiderman, "with great power comes great responsibility" and we all know that most will not take the time to properly socialize and care for a true bull.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #12
JOKER

Bike(s):

grubz, grubz, GRUBZ...............
Old 12-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #13
JOKER

Bike(s):

Juan Gotty

notorious jaun gotti- proportionate and athletic though big...

texasmadekennels033001

grch razors edge sadeys paddington - a beautifully sculpted dog!!!texasmadekennels033020

and last but not least, gr ch razors edge throwin knuckles... another truly beautiful specimen.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER View Post
i have many questions, such as how do you take a genetic recessive gene and make it dominant in 4 years when it was recessive for 80...
lots of line breeding / inbreeding. it only takes 2 carriers of a recessive trait to become a dominant traint. once both alleles for that trait are paired that dominant trait passes to the offspring as a recessive trait at the least. if one mate is recessive and one dominant. half of the offspring will be dominant, and half will be recessive... etc... this is a big problem nowadays! stupid that have no business backyard breeding are the problem! lol
Old 12-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #15
JOKER

Bike(s):

i c. but if blue is genetic recessive off red/red and red/red is genetic recessive they really did some hella fkd up breeding in four years to start throwing whole blue litters. still, if you look at the toplines and tails and skin of some of the dogs you can tell what they are mixed with...

i still love them all though and i'll post pics of my show female up for you when i get back tomorrow night...
Old 12-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #16
t.dubya
Senor Member

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
Id consider them more bandogges. Not hating on em so to say. Just hate when theyre papered as apbt's
not pit bulls, not bandogges, they are.....

pig-bulls!

nice looking dogs though, probably make nice pets if you want a dog that cannot run or walk very far
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:02 AM   #17
JOKER

Bike(s):

AGAIN, DEPENDS ON BLOODLINE. i've seen bully built dogs that are highly athletic...

Advertisement