MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2005, 01:07 PM   #21
mr_joe

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

LAW DIDN"T PASS!!!!!!!!

but i have gotten away with it a few times(6) before I got stopped for the 7th time and the cop read the part that said to be enactied (sp?). at the time it poseted, i printed it, placed it next to my insuarance card and made good use of it threw the last few months during the 2 mph traffic on 6-10 hwy. but you can't go too fast. i'm thumbs up for it. when it passes spread the word please not to abuse it.

EMERGANCY lane is dangerous!!!!! stay off it. nails, debree, and drunks like to sherve in that lane. learned from exp.(3 tires flat dunlops later)

+1 with the cussion. if you them off, or if they jsut want to be an they will mess with you.

now if its mardi gras time cops dodn't tell you anything in galveston, just use your street smarts.

peace

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote