MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
TxVrod

Feedback Rating: (0)

Big Event Happening here in D/FW tomorrow

http://www.thebigtexastoyrun.com/images/flyer_2005.pdf

Tomorrow is the Big Texas Toy Run in this area and they are expecting 50,000+ bikes. It's a neat deal where riders meet up un Dowtnown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth and, this time they added Grapevine. All then leave the meeting places and trek on the freeways (which get shut down to cagers for this event) and converge at the convention center here in Arlington. More chrome and plastic than you can possibly imagine in one place. I'll get pics and post them here tomorrow or Monday.

Imagine this parking lot crammed with bikes... I mean CRAMMED too!:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arl_conv_plot.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	231  
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote