MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #21
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
Hey Jet, i know this thread is old as but what ever happened with the build?
life got in the way and that old CT70 is in pieces waiting for me to drag it home from the shop and put it back together. It's likely that I will end up parting it out and letting the pieces go to other peoples rebuilds to keep the old Honda parts alive. When I originally purchased those billet wheels they could be found fairly easily, now it's likely I can double my $$ by selling them. I'll use the funds from the sale to go toward buying myself an old 60's-70's bobber/chopper/cafe racer.