MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

AutoRama ! at the GRB, Last day, lots of bikes!

get out there folks and come by our booth and say hello. Have seen a few MH peeps in the past 3 days. thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
There is an assload of wicked bikes on display, not just chrome hot rods. The lowly owner of this forum has a booth set up also, but I'll be honest, I got around a bit yesterday when I snuck out of our display and looked for him and couldnt find him at all. ! Where the are you Chris!???

Anyways, yesterday at 5:pm, our club band "Dykes on Bykes" played and when Johnny did the first blood curling scream at max volume, you could see a wave of old folks leaving the place like a herd of cattle. Funny and they put on one of a show and was only told to turn it down twice.

I have the funniest story to share about another Powder Coater there that has a teensy booth and crappy display set up. I'm gonna do a new thread with photos of his stupidness and ranting to GRB/Autorama management (they even had a rush special board meeting about it) about our very nicely done 60' display with Magic Kustoms. Was funny x a billion, so watch for that thread after all of this is over. hahahaha, a couple of his comments was "How am I supposed to compete with that!" and the funniest of all "If you think I'm going to let you swoop in and take my business!" long story short, we swooped and swooped on him hard I'll probably drop the story/thread out for ya on monday.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote