MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #61
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






i see it says you have a bike now. Did you pick up your 250 over the weekend?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #62
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
and here's the rest of you too


deleted

no here is the rest of me.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	l_c574e8a403d9473f90c9d7d67cb4f388.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	17091
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #63
FastLife1K
Howdy
 
FastLife1K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Caney, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 669

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2002 DR-650
'07 gsx-r 1000 (Sold)
2008 Ninja 250 (sold)
'09 Honda CBR (sold)
'09 GSXR 600 (Sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to FastLife1K Send a message via Yahoo to FastLife1K
the rest of you looks better
__________________
-Mike Z.

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
FastLife1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #64
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by halfway2hazzard View Post
the rest of you looks better



umm okay thnx
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #65
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by bikes~r~hot View Post
no here is the rest of me.......

Attachment 17091
I still say my pic is more realistic

You look much more natural!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #66
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
i see it says you have a bike now. Did you pick up your 250 over the weekend?
.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #67
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
.
fail
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #68
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
.

i went and looked at some and have put a downpayment on one, its a 2008 ninja 250, i like it and the guy that is teaching me says it will be a good starter bike
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #69
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
I still say my pic is more realistic

You look much more natural!
i think i look pretty natural just the way i am
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #70
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikes~r~hot View Post
its a 2008 ninja 250, i like it and the guy that is teaching me says it will be a good starter bike
Wise choice on bike

Do yourself a favor and take MSF. Don't waste your time getting taught by a friend.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2577
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #71
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by bikes~r~hot View Post
i think i look pretty natural just the way i am
I disagree, however you may want to consider something bigger than a 250 to haul those fries around. Say something along the lines of a 750 or bigger
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #72
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,497

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmywreckedbike View Post
Wise choice on bike

Do yourself a favor and take MSF. Don't waste your time getting taught by a friend.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2577
truer words have never been spoken, thats why i say them all the time.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #73
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
fail
not fail i got no response because you posting fat pics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikes~r~hot View Post
i went and looked at some and have put a downpayment on one, its a 2008 ninja 250, i like it and the guy that is teaching me says it will be a good starter bike

well then congrats on the new bike, but why did you just put a down payment down and not take it home?


Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmywreckedbike View Post
Wise choice on bike

Do yourself a favor and take MSF. Don't waste your time getting taught by a friend.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2577
+100
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #74
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
I disagree, however you may want to consider something bigger than a 250 to haul those fries around. Say something along the lines of a 750 or bigger
you feeling frisky today or something?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #75
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
you feeling frisky today or something?
uh huh!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #76
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post

well then congrats on the new bike, but why did you just put a down payment down and not take it home?
because since i dont know how to ride yet, i know the guy who owns the bike, and i am gonna leave it at his house since i dont have a garage at my apartments, and since i dont know how to ride yet
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #77
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
edit oops. okay take MSF and good luck! Wear a helmet and gear, over and out
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #78
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
truer words have never been spoken, thats why i say them all the time.


i am going to take that class their, i just have to work my schedule around at work to take the course....but i am also going to practice and learn with my friend as well
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #79
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmywreckedbike View Post
nvm



nvm what?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #80
maxgs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





OK, I called this one wrong. Definitely a female. No guy in his right mind could put together a myspace page like that. Apologies
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy