Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #21
Rising Sun
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 6 years

07 YamR6

I think this is a great idea and it's a great price. Think of it this way, ur supporting the local bike forum and the members that support YOU. Plus I'm sure some of the sponsors on here and/or local shops won't mind buying a handful and sellin it at their shops.

The ideas are great: local riders/bikes only + hotties = WIN.

You can bet I will buy a calendar. (next yr Ima tryout for BOTM lol)
"If you're hated you must be doing something right"

IslandKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
May BOTM Winner!! Patrick General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 05-09-2010 07:47 PM
May BOTM winner!! silverfudge General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 05-27-2009 01:14 PM
May BOTM Winner!! Scotsman General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 06-01-2008 05:15 PM
May BOTM Contestants!! Scotsman General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-27-2008 10:53 AM
When will BOTM be chosen?? HoustonGixxer Forum Updates & Feedback 10 02-01-2008 03:56 PM
Old 11-27-2008, 02:21 PM   #22
This Flip Rides Nekkid
Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Originally Posted by GRIFF View Post
I have already researched this. I was going to have it with bikes and of course a lil hottie on it. The bikes would be locals only and have to be somthing realy clean. Just stickers and a pipe wont cut it. The calender would also give credit to the owner and model (her website).

Now on to buisness. Of course the more you buy the cheaper each one is. I wanted to do a 200 run. That would allow me to sell them for around $10. I would also give room for sponsors to help cover cost.

Problem is cost. At 200 calenders in the quility I want is arond $6-$7 each. That would be me putting up $1200-$1500 up of my money in hopes they would sell. It would suck to get stuck a bunch of these.

Also would like to make it where profits would go to a fallen rider family or other charity.

So I know we have some talent her with cameras (Corey,Adam)etc.We got bikes. We got hot models thanks to Tree.(who has already talked to them and they said they would do it.)

This would be alot of fun. Corey is right on track here. I just think we need to put some honeys in the pics too.

Turn around after you submit pics and cover sheet is only 10 buisness day. So we still have time.

I'd better get my bike repainted next week!!
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #23
SSG Coleman
Feedback Rating: (2)

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

I'll buy one.
For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter
ThomasNinja650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #24
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

I can bring some honeys but I want my logo in it too
THE DEAN OF LEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #25
09 r1!
Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
tree has hot models? i missed that... i guess... i saw one in the pictures i liked lol

but my bike wont make it in the calendar? wtf my pipe and stickers dont cut it? hahah
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
Feedback Rating: (30)

2009 Ducati (qaak qaak)
2008 GSXR750 (Race)
KTM 950R (trouble maker)
Texas badest 50 (stunt)
etc,etc, toy box keeps changin

Originally Posted by Gryphin View Post
tree has hot models? i missed that... i guess... i saw one in the pictures i liked lol

but my bike wont make it in the calendar? wtf my pipe and stickers dont cut it? hahah

HAHA!!! Corey you know you have a sweet bike and it would make the cut!!!! I just didnt want some kid with a new bike and put a pipe on it and think its calender worthy.

I was with Tree at the bike show this weekend and he introduced me to some. On scale, one was a 5 the other a 9. But there are othrs I know will do it! Plus the girls from myspaces and stuff. Its great advertising for them and looks good in their portfolio saying they have done calender work.

Guys this is a win,win for everyone!!!

I have the home work and resources done so if you all are serious feel free to contact me. Corey Il see you at HAK tonight.
GRIFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #27
R6 Owner
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gimphsp Send a message via Yahoo to Gimphsp
Sounds great Griff we will talk at HAK tonight!
Gimphsp is offline   Reply With Quote