MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2005, 01:25 PM   #41
Liqwed
UZAHOE

Feedback Rating: (0)

This thread is turning into a queen latifah movie...

if4bae
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: BIG BLUE BULLIES :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OOOH MY ! PLEASE BUDDAH!! PLEASE !!... Azylum Off Topic 11 04-04-2012 04:24 PM
Why Did Do It? DvlRacer Off Topic 142 04-10-2009 08:47 AM
Why in 's name would you do this? BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 03-02-2007 11:01 PM
11/16/05 Daym it's nice outside, who commuted? OutlawDCustoMs Events, Meets and Rides 31 11-17-2005 08:40 PM
Oh My ... Guero Off Topic 2 09-19-2005 06:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #42
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckerwally
So chances are it was some cracker honkey white trash dumbass that needed to pay for some cool to go on his bike and he pawned it all. I
darn it! now im offended,

ducatisignature
Old 12-12-2005, 01:29 PM   #43
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

Trackdays: 10+

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
like i said, i have many black friends, actually one of my best friend's is a black guy. He has the same exact view i do. i don't really care what heat you can bring, because i don't really have against you. who cares about being able to survive in the projects? aren't the ppl that live there, striving to get out? I've been through there, and I've stayed there with friends. They complain about wanting something better in their life so they don't have to be in that anymore. Truthfully, I'm not racist, nor have i ever been. just sick and tired of hearing ppl gettin hurt, jacked, or whatever... if you don't understand my post, explaining my words then read it over, because it wasn't a "all black ppl are bad" thread, just a little venting, cause i'd rather write it then go shoot 5 ppl

oh and if you been through the complex that he lives in, you'll understand the senario better... even the cop taht came was BLACK, and he said the same friggin thing
Old 12-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #44
Capt Penetrate
A view from my office

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
06 R6 Track
07 R1 to pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDCustoMs
like i said, i have many black friends, actually one of my best friend's is a black guy. He has the same exact view i do. i don't really care what heat you can bring, because i don't really have against you. who cares about being able to survive in the projects? aren't the ppl that live there, striving to get out? I've been through there, and I've stayed there with friends. They complain about wanting something better in their life so they don't have to be in that anymore. Truthfully, I'm not racist, nor have i ever been. just sick and tired of hearing ppl gettin hurt, jacked, or whatever... if you don't understand my post, explaining my words then read it over, because it wasn't a "all black ppl are bad" thread, just a little venting, cause i'd rather write it then go shoot 5 ppl
I don't anyone thinks you are a racist it's all about what you said and how you said it that is the problem here. My biggest problem is why this is still on here?
Old 12-12-2005, 01:32 PM   #45
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Penetrate
I don't anyone thinks you are a racist it's all about what you said and how you said it that is the problem here. My biggest problem is why this is still on here?
since i do have friends on here, that take offense to it, i'll reword my wording....

i tried to change the topic, doesn't work, i replaced the N with a FAWKERS
Old 12-12-2005, 01:38 PM   #46
Nupe2L
I bet my Pipes are louder

Bike(s):
Which one??

Send a message via AIM to Nupe2L Send a message via Yahoo to Nupe2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i didn't know atascocita/ med center was hardcore like that, but i have seen a lot of suspicious activity at the IHOP in Atascocita from time to time.

Say Hommie....I live out there....Built a home out there.....Born Raised off Tidwell Homestead and thats where im at majority of the times....SO dont get up.......
Old 12-12-2005, 01:44 PM   #47
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Penetrate
That right there is some bullshit and you know it. This thread should of been removed along time ago. Solracer you're pathetic!

you obviosly dont know me, or syd, and this is where public forums have trouble. Im about as far from being racist as can be, I wont try just justify thats statement, but like I said, people that know me, know me, and understand what Im saying. Feel free to Pm me to talk further.....this goes to anyone, no anamosity here, not even towards someone calling the admin pathetic.

Last edited by Solracer; 12-12-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisement