MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2005, 09:22 AM   #21
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
ill close this thread in a heart beat if yall cant find an understanding here. We dont need like this, to bring the board down.
I know you can't be serious.
You'd might as well close this thread NOW
This same debate has been going on for hundreds of years and there is no understanding to be found.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OOOH MY ! PLEASE BUDDAH!! PLEASE !!... Azylum Off Topic 11 04-04-2012 04:24 PM
Why Did Do It? DvlRacer Off Topic 142 04-10-2009 08:47 AM
Why in 's name would you do this? BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 03-02-2007 11:01 PM
11/16/05 Daym it's nice outside, who commuted? OutlawDCustoMs Events, Meets and Rides 31 11-17-2005 08:40 PM
Oh My ... Guero Off Topic 2 09-19-2005 06:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2005, 09:38 AM   #22
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
yup.. this could get nasty....

pls close dis tz
Old 12-12-2005, 09:57 AM   #23
wreckerwally

Member Garage

Well if you really look at the stats; most people who have stuff stolen from them have it stolen from them by people that know them and know they have it. So chances are it was some cracker honkey white trash dumbass that needed to pay for some cool to go on his bike and he pawned it all. If you want some good advice go to the local shops and do some searching. Thieves are dumb and most of them the stuff and it somewhere close. You wouldn't believe how many stuff at a shop that's right by the place they stole it from. Do some checking and you might get your stuff back along with catching the people that stole it. Forget coming on here and blaming whoever and crying about it just do some checking. And a piece of advice if the area you live in is so bad MOVE.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:49 AM   #24
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Old 12-12-2005, 11:56 AM   #25
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckerwally
Well if you really look at the stats; most people who have stuff stolen from them have it stolen from them by people that know them and know they have it. So chances are it was some cracker honkey white trash dumbass that needed to pay for some cool to go on his bike and he pawned it all. If you want some good advice go to the local shops and do some searching. Thieves are dumb and most of them the stuff and it somewhere close. You wouldn't believe how many stuff at a shop that's right by the place they stole it from. Do some checking and you might get your stuff back along with catching the people that stole it. Forget coming on here and blaming whoever and crying about it just do some checking. And a piece of advice if the area you live in is so bad MOVE.
yeah, getting flyers made for the shops, i don't live in a bad area, my friend does
Old 12-12-2005, 12:03 PM   #26
Din

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

i just want to know. How you know for sure it was a ****** that stole ur . How do you know it wasnt a , honky or some puto face?
Old 12-12-2005, 12:14 PM   #27
TxVrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nupe2L
First of all this shyt is about to get real phucking nasty.....I DONT

:dontknow:
Old 12-12-2005, 12:19 PM   #28
Nupe2L
I bet my Pipes are louder

Bike(s):
Which one??

Send a message via AIM to Nupe2L Send a message via Yahoo to Nupe2L
First of all this shyt is about to get real phucking nasty.....Because there is no way in you can justify using that word.....That was a phucking low blow and its best that you say that shyt here on this board cause hommie imma tell ya like this I along with a bunch of other BLACK FOLKS take offense to what you just said......The WORD ****** WAS created as a way to define AFRICAN AMERICANS in a time to whereas it was an insult to say the least....SO you cant tell me that ****** means white or black or any race....THAT WAS A PHUCKING RACIST STATEMENT AND I hope you and I never cross......Now if you wanted to let it be known that you would shoot the next person.........Good so be it cause i feel the same way... I stay strapped at all times....AT home at work on my got Bike..........SO what!!!!!!!! If a person is caught taking anything or wit mine....please believe if a ***** dont get me he's already got!!!!!But as far as I'm concerned You have been wanting to say that for a long as time and anybody on here that wants to reply or comment on what I just wrote............A ***** RIGHT HERE! And to SYD or whoever you are I dont know ya but I'd like to see come to where I hang or one of these wards (5th 3rd etc) and say that cause you'd get ya merked partna!!!!!

Last edited by Nupe2L; 12-12-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:19 PM   #29
rickykline
super squid

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

this has gotten out of hand .... good luck finding your stuff man... i really hope you get it back... karmas a though man... they will get theirs soon enough...(to bad you wont be there to see it)

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
Old 12-12-2005, 12:28 PM   #30
Nupe2L
I bet my Pipes are louder

Bike(s):
Which one??

Send a message via AIM to Nupe2L Send a message via Yahoo to Nupe2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDCustoMs
if you're so hurt about the "n word" then tell your stupid azz ignant ppl to stop jacking that ppl have worked hard for and i won't ever use the "N word" ever again, that's a promise, but for now lucky i haven't shot one of em yet

And You talking like your gotdamn people (And i dont even know what race you are) dont do .......Dont even get me started hommie.......You dont have the slightest idea......
Old 12-12-2005, 12:48 PM   #31
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDCustoMs
like i said, i'm not racist, but there are black ppl and there are ******S, i have tons of black friends that agree with me... quit pulling the "i'm black and the N word is never used" you ppl use it all the time, but when someone outside of your race uses it, omg breaks loose... i've had 2 ppl i know, one is a very close friend that was raped by a stupid ****** from louisiana, and now this ... if you're so hurt about the "n word" then tell your stupid azz ignant ppl to stop jacking that ppl have worked hard for and i won't ever use the "N word" ever again, that's a promise, but for now lucky i haven't shot one of em yet

lol... dude... usually us white folk just joke about the high percentage of black ppl. that commit crimes compared to other races... u either got , or a malfunctioning brain.... i bet you wouldnt say dis t if you were face to face w/ a black person.... the internet is easy to hide
Old 12-12-2005, 12:48 PM   #32
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2005, 12:49 PM   #33
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

who couldn't see this coming? i say let this thread take it's course, b/c there are obviously some things that should be said in response to this thread. Outlawdcustoms, how did you not see this coming with such an ignorant thread title? come on bro, I'm as white as they come, and i was offended by the blatant use of the word ******. I'm sorry your "one of a kind" pb gun was stolen, along with 2 HUGE tv's, but calling people out like that is stereotypical and ignorant. you deserve to at least read what people have to say to you, b/c that was as ignorant as the people who stole your in the first place.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #34
Din

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

Quote:
And You talking like your gotdamn people (And i dont even know what race you are) dont do .......Dont even get me started hommie.......You dont have the slightest idea......
syd is a white washed , chinese.

i still want to know what proof he has on what color skin person stole his stuff.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #35
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
who couldn't see this coming? i say let this thread take it's course, b/c there are obviously some things that should be said in response to this thread. Outlawdcustoms, how did you not see this coming with such an ignorant thread title? come on bro, I'm as white as they come, and i was offended by the blatant use of the word ******. I'm sorry your "one of a kind" pb gun was stolen, along with 2 HUGE tv's, but calling people out like that is stereotypical and ignorant. you deserve to at least read what people have to say to you, b/c that was as ignorant as the people who stole your in the first place.
:notworthy

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #36
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
syd is a white washed , chinese.

i still want to know what proof he has on what color skin person stole his stuff.
lol. Personally, I take offense to it, cuz my wife is black, and my child is half black. As far as name calling, if you do it around your friends, fine, whatever, but not everyone is your friend, meaning not everyone knows you. I mean, of all words to choose.... first word woulda been f*ckers, or a$$holes. Like someone said earlier, would you go to a complete stranger of that race and say that? If you would, then you got some huge watermelon sized nuts.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:12 PM   #37
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
lol. Personally, I take offense to it, cuz my wife is black, and my child is half black. As far as name calling, if you do it around your friends, fine, whatever, but not everyone is your friend, meaning not everyone knows you. I mean, of all words to choose.... first word woulda been f*ckers, or a$$holes. Like someone said earlier, would you go to a complete stranger of that race and say that? If you would, then you got some huge watermelon sized nuts.
or a pea sized brain.

although, I can and do understand his anger and fury with the whole situation.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2005, 01:13 PM   #38
Capt Penetrate
A view from my office

Bike(s):
06 R6 Track
07 R1 to pose

Are you seriously trying to justify the use of racial slurrs on a public forum?????? You guys are pathetic. There are some things that need to kept within a circle of friends because to those on the outside looking in it really makes you look ignorant.
I really thought better than this of you guys.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:21 PM   #39
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
And to SYD or whoever you are I dont know ya but I'd like to see come to where I hang or one of these wards (5th 3rd etc) and say that cause you'd get ya merked partna!!!!!
i didn't know atascocita/ med center was hardcore like that, but i have seen a lot of suspicious activity at the IHOP in Atascocita from time to time.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:24 PM   #40
Capt Penetrate
A view from my office

Bike(s):
06 R6 Track
07 R1 to pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
no, not cool to say it, but I dont think syd is racist.

and in my opinon that word can be used to decribe any race, white, black, or whoever.
That right there is some bullshit and you know it. This thread should of been removed along time ago. Solracer you're pathetic!

Advertisement