MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #41
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Gixxer-Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help need my bike picked up im in 45glf frwy dosequisxx Off Topic 7 10-08-2012 12:50 AM
turning left from right lane takes out bike. Vid. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 10-19-2010 11:25 PM
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
thats it im done taking my bike to the dealer ship AznGoneNuts General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 09-14-2007 05:53 PM
this is what i stunt in when im not on the bike. Din General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 08-08-2005 12:55 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #42
Drumboy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:
but that does not give the girl right to block me in
How do you know it's a girl?
Drumboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #43
Jetkillr
Trackdays:7 Crashes:3

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2001 R6 SOLD

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
Update: I woke up at 9:00 to move the car cause thats what time the front office get there and i didnt want to be towed. The car still there with note on window so im guessing they either have not woke up or didnt care. so i went to front office told them i did not like having anyone besides me that close to the bike and that i want that persons car gone now. The ladies in the front office are alwas very nice to me so i didnt make a scene but i made it very clear i was upset. well they knew instantly whos car it was when i said make/model/ and color. She assured me the car will be gone asap. As i left i heard her call the tow company . As far as you who think it was a move for me to block them in how about i come and park in front of your drive way. I know you live there cause theres a garage full of cars but the roadway is not yours, and people can use it to park. That is basically the same here, They knew it was someones spot cause of the bright orange Cbr there yes i dont own the parking lot but that does not give the girl right to block me in, what if the truck wasnt mine and i didnt have another car!!! then my only means of transportation in now blocked because some didnt want to walk to her apt. I say f@ck her, she new what she was doing and now she will pay the consequinces (sp). Also as far as her vandalizing my vehicles she doesnt know the truck is mine and the car i could car less its my work car, and i can see out my bedroom window and see my parking spot at all times and it would take me all of 3 sec to open the door and get to it.
P.S. as far as showing the plates if anyone decides to look them up to see where i live go ahead, you will end up in Port Neches Tx. 6509 jefferson blvd. with nothing to steal cause i sold the house about 3 months ago.
looks like things turned out for the best
Jetkillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #44
Jetkillr
Trackdays:7 Crashes:3

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2001 R6 SOLD

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumboy View Post
How do you know it's a girl?
is she hotttt????
Jetkillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #45
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

good to hear you didnt see the side of your car smashed in or bike on its side.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #46
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Old 11-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #47
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
true story...

I got bright green towing stickers put on BOTH the bike and my car, or my bike and my trailer... double parking. i mean ok i would think they could only tow one not both. i call and flip out everytime. i try to be considerate and the apartment says i'm wrong for saving a parking spot for someone else and the towing company says the apartment wants them to tow.

the tow guys i call are cool though. they understand and say not to worry. i dont trust them though so i hog up a big ol parking spot all to myself for my bike to stretch, my trailer gets it's own too and my civic lol
so they threaten to tow your trailer/bike if you leave the bike on the trailer in the parkig lot?

that's kinda funny... man am i glad to be out of apartments and in my own house...
Old 11-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #48
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #49
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
Tony, blow them off....they have no argument.
It your bike not theirs. Do as you please.
I know its just really grinds my gears! I try to be considerate and share a spot with the car and bike cause yes if i really wanted to i could stretch them out and take 3 full spots, but all in all it REALLY me off to have someone i dont know that close to something ive spent so much money and time on. Seriously the girl is very lucky i didnt kick the front of her car in since its was so close to my bike, but i would never want anyone to vandalize any of my belongings so i would never do it to anyone else.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #50
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR

Park it @ my house. I'm real close.

See ya @ the track!
07SLVRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #51
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR

^^^ & I like Hondas.

See ya @ the track!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #52
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post

and social courtesy is to park both YOUR OWN vehicles in the same spot so you don't take up 2 different spots

bingo. Thats all I'm saying. He wants 2 spots to be alloted to him at all times, and wants to park 3 vehicles in these 2 spots if he sees fit. IF parking is at a premium in his complex (it almost always is) then its slightly unfair. Its kinda like having one friend save 8 consecutive seats in a movie theatre. Yea people do it, but if you don't feel like at least a little bit of a shitbag when its a full theatre....you suck.

That being said, at my last apartment I PAID for an assigned covered spot. some assbag decided to park his harley in it because of a storm once. I had that bike removed. However, the parking spot was decidedly MINE.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #53
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mudbug View Post
did you try to get you some and she turned you down? It will be ok Tony there is other hot girls in the apartment!

Dumb bish wouldnt put out and then blocked me in! Not really the reason i know its a girl is cause when i went to the leasing office and told them what happen they said they know whos car it is and they will take care of HER.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #54
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Old 11-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #55
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
bingo. Thats all I'm saying. He wants 2 spots to be alloted to him at all times, and wants to park 3 vehicles in these 2 spots if he sees fit. IF parking is at a premium in his complex (it almost always is) then its slightly unfair. Its kinda like having one friend save 8 consecutive seats in a movie theatre. Yea people do it, but if you don't feel like at least a little bit of a shitbag when its a full theatre....you suck.

That being said, at my last apartment I PAID for an assigned covered spot. some assbag decided to park his harley in it because of a storm once. I had that bike removed. However, the parking spot was decidedly MINE.
The fact he is saving a spot it moot. The bike is legally parked in the space. It is HIS for the time the bike is parked there. See your sig for the reasons why she is in the wrong.
tiatool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #56
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR

^^^ lol

See ya @ the track!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #57
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

Well he could have parked his bike in the entire spot and parked his car in another covered parking spot taking up 3 covered parking spots instead of consolidating and fitting his bike and car in one together.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM   #58
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM   #59
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatool View Post
The fact he is saving a spot it moot. The bike is legally parked in the space. It is HIS for the time the bike is parked there. See your sig for the reasons why she is in the wrong.
Its just my opinion. If it were me, I would have moved my truck a bit forward, and pushed my bike behind it before I left
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #60
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

Who cares...I take up 4 covered parking spaces at apartment. We are only assigned 1 per apartment. Been doing it for months now with no complaints so whatever.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement