Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Member Garage

^^^^ lmao
thnks guys got a key made and got my fix this mourning before the rain comes
ozCBRgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost Key j27 General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 12-21-2011 06:12 PM
2005 R6 lost my only key. Key code location? rickybobbi How To's and Q & A's 1 06-29-2010 08:37 PM
Lost my key what can I do? ddgtomahawk General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 12-24-2008 12:53 AM
I think I lost my only baggedteg General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 05-21-2008 10:07 PM
Lost Key Hotwheelscamaro General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 02-26-2007 07:04 PM
Old 11-27-2008, 11:18 PM   #22
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

2003 CBR 600 F4i -- Sold

Member Garage

the easy/hard way....on the back of the ignition cylinder as it faces the steering head....there is a serial number. turn the handlebars all teh way to the left, then wipe the flat spot down, and cover it with white nail polish, then let it dry, and use some polish remover and wipe the excess polish off, which leaves the serial showing. i use a camera and take a closeup pic of the number, then take that number to the dealer. i think we called and it was $25 for the first key.
v4lu3s is offline   Reply With Quote