Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #41
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Scar (07-600rr)
Juggernaut (R6)- ditched
Glee (7fiddy)

Hahaha, i was actually naive and uneducated enough when i bought my bike to think that i could just be very careful and wouldnt wreck...

yea, i wrecked 8 months later...oh, and then 4 more months after that at the track. But my first wreck im thankful for bc it got me into track. 2nd wreck... well, everyone wrecks! Pick er' up. Learn from it! and Move the fk on!

Ill do my best not to crash, but inevitably its gonna happen again one day, so its not gonna stop me from trying to ride harder. After all, these toys wouldnt be half the fun if they were as safe as grandma's cookies!
If you play with the dogs, ur gonna wind up with fleas.....
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow motion crash motorcycle crash test Txlonestar General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 12-22-2005 08:01 PM
Would this cause you crash also? Steve O Chap General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 11-07-2005 07:48 PM
Old 11-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #42
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

gsxr 600

Member Garage

ive been down...and yeah everyone eventually goes down at some point...may take some longer than others...if my wreck didnt scare me outta riding, honestly i dont think any wreck would make me stop (well one type would...the one i dont walk away from..knock on wood) . Im not scared of going down..dont get me wrong i hope i dont but im not goin to get on my bike and let it consume me.
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #43
LSTD Mafia Princess

Experience: 10+ years

1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

With the way I ride I know it is coming, but that doesn't change THAT I ride or HOW I ride. I just hope I make it through it the same way I was when it happens. If not... well, no tears cause It happened doing what I love.
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #44
Trackdays:7 Crashes:3
Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 7

2001 SV650S
2001 R6 SOLD

Member Garage

i have wrecked once in my 6months of owning my bike. although i have only put maybe 1000 miles or so on the bike (bought it used). Luckally it was on the track at about 60-70 mph i think. turn one at TWS (Texas World Speedway). just went off into the grass and the bike slipped out from under me. That grass sure is soft. i thank the gear for that one and since it was all on the grass none of my gear was damaged
Jetkillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #45
Feedback Rating: (5)

Honda Grominator
TL1000R - Sold
2001 SV650 Track - Crashed
2007 Buell XB12Ss - Sold
2004 GSXR 600 - Sold

I went for almost 17 years without a good wreck (not kidding). I knew it was coming and just hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

It happened and it was worse than I had hoped it would be. I am thankful that I went so long and that I am still alive to tell about it.

17 years is a long time.
"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
Tiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #46
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771
Feedback Rating: (2)

GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Somebody1010 View Post
DID YOU LOW SIDE AGAIN? IF SO THEN GET UR OFF THE BIKE AND GET IT MORE UP RIGHT. Your next crash im gonna come up to you after and make sure your ok then kick you square in the nuts. That a way you will have a reason not to crash any more (getting kicked in the nuts each time).

Nah im kidding, but no more crashing youve done enough. Its time to start going fast and come back in one piece.
I'll wear a cup just in case I do but I'm planning on hanging off more and getting the bike more up right just one of those things I'm one of those people who chose to make earn everything thanks all for the support both good and bad
THE DEAN OF LEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #47
Al Gore lied to me.

CBR954 arrrr arrrr

I constantly have these little flashes (day dreams?) running through my head. I'll enter a scenario and picture what could possibly happen to me if that car did this. It seems morbid. I have "seen" myself get wiped out and fcked up many times. I have been riding on the street since 1992, and have logged somewhere around 40,000 miles. I have never been down. I cant explain that, nor the screwed up that goes through my head.
RIP Coach and Andy

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #48
Feedback Rating: (3)

05 R6
SOLD-00 GSXR 750 StreetFighter
SOLD- 99 GSXR 600
03 600 RR

i just say this everyone crashes one day no matter what u gotta pop your cherry sometime took a year for me
ALEXD is offline   Reply With Quote