MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

bike get together?

hey everyone, im nkinda new to houston but was wondering if anyone thought of getting together at a park or something for a cook outand hang out together just to meet the people who are on here,i mean it would be cool,everyone get together have some food and get to know eachother.well just a thought. also who is the owner of this site? i have a friend who can make stickers for the bikes and cars,trucks or whatever your other thing is,well just a thought,let me know ill help as much as possible, i;ve done it alot back home but for oldskool volkswagens,well let me know what you all think.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday 4/01 Bike ride to Deer Park's Bike Show, then Galveston! GixxerLizzy Events, Meets and Rides 7 04-08-2012 07:38 PM
Friday night group ride HOOTErS ;)!! Discuss bike possible bike club skullrider Events, Meets and Rides 7 03-23-2012 06:27 PM
Cycle Gear south 9/1 6-9p bike night/bike wash Ilean Events, Meets and Rides 11 09-01-2011 06:49 PM
Friend wanting a liter bike for first street bike *long convo inside* AWD General Discussion (Moto Related) 108 08-08-2006 12:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
hey everyone, im nkinda new to houston but was wondering if anyone thought of getting together at a park or something for a cook outand hang out together just to meet the people who are on here,i mean it would be cool,everyone get together have some food and get to know eachother.well just a thought. also who is the owner of this site? i have a friend who can make stickers for the bikes and cars,trucks or whatever your other thing is,well just a thought,let me know ill help as much as possible, i;ve done it alot back home but for oldskool volkswagens,well let me know what you all think.
go to the paintball meet
Old 12-06-2005, 08:50 PM   #3
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

wheres it at? is it just a paint ball game or more activities? i was thinking a prk for those who have families may want ot bring them out as well.also anyone interested in getting a ride donr for the less unfortunate ones ? i mean i can contact red cross and we all can do like a charity ride and all the gifts and proceeds go to the less fortunate during this christmas season.im down if i can get some others .
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 08:57 PM   #4
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
wheres it at? is it just a paint ball game or more activities? i was thinking a prk for those who have families may want ot bring them out as well.also anyone interested in getting a ride donr for the less unfortunate ones ? i mean i can contact red cross and we all can do like a charity ride and all the gifts and proceeds go to the less fortunate during this christmas season.im down if i can get some others .
sw side, www.bsgpaintball.com
Old 12-06-2005, 11:50 PM   #5
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

look for the next bi-annual BBQ meet that I put on, next one is in spring time.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:06 AM   #6
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
look for the next bi-annual BBQ meet that I put on, next one is in spring time.
I cant wait i wasn’t around for the last one so this one should be great fun....

Also on topic meeting at a park is cool but if you wanna meet the other people on this board you should consider going on some rides great fun and great environment...

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 09:54 AM   #7
wreckerwally

Member Garage

<<<------- wife will not be allowed in public. You know those women they get all bitchy when they aren't havin fun. she's always asking why i got a motorcycle instead of something else she would like to do. lol dumbass that was the whole point.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
wreckerwally

Member Garage

She can stay her at the house and let Sancho do what she wants to do and I will be out with Rosarita on the f4i. lol
Old 12-07-2005, 02:00 PM   #9
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
CRF 50

its really hard to get a big meet going. as of now you're probably best off just going to some of the little meets, paintball, volunteering to build bicycles, and other stuff like that. it takes a few months to plan a big meet.

oh yeah thats cool you know someone that does the stickers. they just made some for the site but im sure they'll run out soon and we'll need more

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement