Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Lucky Strike
Senior Member
 
Lucky Strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 110

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
73 Triumph T140V Bonneville 750
60 BSA C15
64 Lambretta
2006 Triumph Scrambler 900






Cool Pictures from last Sunday's Brit Bike Swap / hot rod / music show

..
Lucky Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday 4/01 Bike ride to Deer Park's Bike Show, then Galveston! GixxerLizzy Events, Meets and Rides 7 04-08-2012 07:38 PM
Music for bike videos....show me what you got! floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 03-21-2011 09:18 PM
Hot Rod Granny !!! ScooterTrash Off Topic 1 08-15-2008 08:07 AM
HOT ROD MOVIE Jon Events, Meets and Rides 34 07-18-2007 09:01 AM
LoneStar Bike Rally, Int.National Cycle World Bike Show pictures ruthlessimage General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-17-2006 11:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
pimp2303
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Near Pearland
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 849

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
78 Yamaha yz400, 07 Honda cr-f230,




Member Garage





nice cars.
__________________
pimp2303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #3
seratt
Senior Member
 
seratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baytown, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,211

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88' Super Magna




Member Garage





Really nice.

Thanks for sharing.
__________________
"You're dead, this is the afterlife, and I'm " -- Q
seratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:42 AM   #4
Helios
Back again again...
 
Helios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 12,674

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer




Member Garage





Where was this and how often does it happen? I dont remember seeing a thread on here about this? Woulda been great to have gone!
Nice pics!
__________________
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
~Wilde
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:29 AM   #5
Lucky Strike
Senior Member
 
Lucky Strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 110

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
73 Triumph T140V Bonneville 750
60 BSA C15
64 Lambretta
2006 Triumph Scrambler 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Where was this and how often does it happen? I dont remember seeing a thread on here about this? Woulda been great to have gone!
Nice pics!
Helios,

It was at the Dark Horse Tavern on Washington, near down town. I had a thread on it. It is a once a year deal. It is the annual BMOA (British Motorcycle Owner's Association) swap meet. To make it a bigger event BMOA planned it on the same day I hold a monthly hot rod get together, which is why there were hot rods there. I think it was a good choice. Most folks I know are into both bikes and cars. There was free food, music, and a good vibe.

I picked up a new spedo gear drive for my bonnie and a couple of air filters.

Last edited by Lucky Strike; 11-06-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Lucky Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #6
GABRIEL
Senior Member
 
GABRIEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW/SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 7,186

Experience: 1-3 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Where was this and how often does it happen? I dont remember seeing a thread on here about this? Woulda been great to have gone!
Nice pics!
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
Helios,

It was at the Dark Horse Tavern on Washington, near down town. I had a thread on it. It is a once a year deal. It is the annual BMOA (British Motorcycle Owner's Association) swap meet. To make it a bigger event BMOA planned it on the same day I hold a monthly hot rod get together, which is why there were hot rods there. I think it was a good choice. Most folks I know are into both bikes and cars. There was free food, music, and a good vibe.

I picked up a new spedo gear drive for my bonnie and a couple of air filters.
Yes, please post up next time, I would like to make it out next year.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
Lucky Strike
Senior Member
 
Lucky Strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 110

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
73 Triumph T140V Bonneville 750
60 BSA C15
64 Lambretta
2006 Triumph Scrambler 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
+1


Yes, please post up next time, I would like to make it out next year.

OK, you got it.

Just FYI, a friend of mine is going to be putting on a show, I think in Feb., called "Burnout." It will have tons of cars and tons of bikes. The cars will be pre-64 hot rods, and the bikes will be mostly vintage bobbers, choppers, and some caffs. If it is anything like last year it will be an awesome show.

More on that as I get the details.
Lucky Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
GABRIEL
Senior Member
 
GABRIEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW/SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 7,186

Experience: 1-3 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
OK, you got it.

Just FYI, a friend of mine is going to be putting on a show, I think in Feb., called "Burnout." It will have tons of cars and tons of bikes. The cars will be pre-64 hot rods, and the bikes will be mostly vintage bobbers, choppers, and some caffs. If it is anything like last year it will be an awesome show.

More on that as I get the details.
Whooo hoo!
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy