Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #21
Falkryte
SBN Vag Inspector

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
ninja 650r
ttr 125
crf50
tarded450

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Did anyone else get any pics?
Nick did and he said he was gonna post them....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday Golf Course Fiddy Run November 16th Mr.P Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 97 11-19-2008 12:24 PM
Golf coarse FIDDY ride! GABRIEL Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 80 11-13-2008 04:14 PM
just finished my 2 day awesome cycles corse... iCole New Riders and MSF Course Info 2 09-29-2008 10:01 PM
fiddy vid killn the golf corse(ruff cut) josh302 General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 09-24-2007 11:37 PM
fiddy run tonight, golf corse. josh302 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 54 09-22-2007 07:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #22
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkryte View Post
Nick did and he said he was gonna post them....
I posted that fu kers pics for him, did you forget, that was his PINK camera I was useing.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #23
hondarider77

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 cbr1000rr
2005 crf450r
2005 crf150f
2005 crf150f tarded
2008 r6

Send a message via AIM to hondarider77
hondarider77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:44 PM   #24
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

I had a chance to go back out this afternoon. Man, that place is superchill. We had an HPD chopper do a circle around us when we were unloaded. I thought, Chit!!! But they waved and kept on flying. They were probably looking closer to see if we were unloading a dead body.

Got the XR80 properly jetted and it ran like a champ. My buddy's 125 broke a chain in the sand trap so the day ended early, but we had a blast. This place is great on anything 150cc or smaller, four stroke. Anything bigger or louder and it's sure to have neighbors complaining.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #25
ANTISOCIAL

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr

Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadman View Post
I had a chance to go back out this afternoon. Man, that place is superchill. We had an HPD chopper do a circle around us when we were unloaded. I thought, Chit!!! But they waved and kept on flying. They were probably looking closer to see if we were unloading a dead body.

Got the XR80 properly jetted and it ran like a champ. My buddy's 125 broke a chain in the sand trap so the day ended early, but we had a blast. This place is great on anything 150cc or smaller, four stroke. Anything bigger or louder and it's sure to have neighbors complaining.
Nice meeting you . You were fast on that zuma ~!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #26
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:

remember that we are not ""officially allowed"" to ride there, please try to respect the owner by not riding by his house, dont leave trash, and keep it to smaller bikes, we have been riding there for years and want to keep it as long as possible. Pass along that info to anyone you show the spot to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delinquent View Post
wheres that at
top secret spot, small bikes are welcome to ride any time during the daylight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTISOCIAL View Post
Nice meeting you . You were fast on that zuma ~!
+1 he was killin it on the zuma.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #27
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:

What no invite.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement