MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #21
Gixxer-Joy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,365

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)









User is banned

.
Gixxer-Joy is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It's all the "FOREIGN BIKERS" that make us US bikers look bad Track_Graphics General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 05-07-2014 08:39 AM
Photo Of The Century? Bikers overwhelm local cops with highway stunt show hotnanas General Discussion (Moto Related) 58 09-27-2011 09:06 AM
PC TECHS Needed: Seagate PCB Needed *Pic Inside* Los Off Topic 8 10-20-2009 09:45 PM
f4i stunt needed stunterdude Stunters Lounge 4 11-07-2008 02:44 PM
U OF H BIKERS rick Off Topic 21 03-01-2006 01:57 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #22
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
no offense but if yall end up being the stunter entertainment...no one will ever look to Motohouston for stunters again.

Joe and Jordo will never hear the end of it...."so who were those bozos trying to stunt out at the racetrack?"

like I said...no offense.

WHAT THEY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !!!????!!!!!???!!!
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #23
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.
 
gtdrivr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,337

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
no offense but if yall end up being the stunter entertainment...no one will ever look to Motohouston for stunters again.

Joe and Jordo will never hear the end of it...."so who were those bozos trying to stunt out at the racetrack?"

like I said...no offense.
The virtual bitsh slap. I didnt see that one coming from JOY! lol
__________________
RIP Coach and Andy

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #24
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






u make it seem like joe and jordo are the only stunters here .. im sure there are other ppl on this board that can ALSO throw a of a good show ..
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:47 AM   #25
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
no offense but if yall end up being the stunter entertainment...no one will ever look to Motohouston for stunters again.

Joe and Jordo will never hear the end of it...."so who were those bozos trying to stunt out at the racetrack?"

like I said...no offense.
Well I am sure Joe will not even worry about it really. He has even brought out the bike to the red bull show HPD and myseld did that weekend. He was out there even having fun. Besides when you ask for anyone and don't really have much to offer other then free food don't expect stuntgarbage and any other crews to really jump on this. Besides phifty stunts are just as entertaining as people on the bigger bike IMO. No offense taken but it's the truth that if these guys are trying to make money doing what they do, why even be upset on others just coming out there for free and have fun.
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:48 AM   #26
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
u make it seem like joe and jordo are the only stunters here .. im sure there are other ppl on this board that can ALSO throw a of a good show ..
Grubz that is the truth. We did a show with like a dozen people on phifties and all of us out there acting silly and having fun got a great response over at all-stars.
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:50 AM   #27
ANTISOCIAL
Senior Member
 
ANTISOCIAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,035


Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr









Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Grubz that is the truth. We did a show with like a dozen people on phifties and all of us out there acting silly and having fun got a great response over at all-stars.
Yep , i was there
__________________
what do you know ?
ANTISOCIAL is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #28
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTISOCIAL View Post
Yep , i was there
Yea I was talking to the guys from Strong arm. They enjoyed it and the people from all-stars was really feeling it that afternoon.
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #29
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Well I am sure Joe will not even worry about it really. He has even brought out the bike to the red bull show HPD and myseld did that weekend. He was out there even having fun. Besides when you ask for anyone and don't really have much to offer other then free food don't expect stuntgarbage and any other crews to really jump on this. Besides phifty stunts are just as entertaining as people on the bigger bike IMO. No offense taken but it's the truth that if these guys are trying to make money doing what they do, why even be upset on others just coming out there for free and have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Grubz that is the truth. We did a show with like a dozen people on phifties and all of us out there acting silly and having fun got a great response over at all-stars.
ppl just get to running the choppers because they have nothing else to talk about ... man i know if we get the right ppl this show or whatever you wnat to call it will be fun ..end of story .. just remember joy the average person hs never seen a wheelie so im sure they will be wow'd reguardless .. isnt stunting about having fun ??
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:54 AM   #30
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Yea I was talking to the guys from Strong arm. They enjoyed it and the people from all-stars was really feeling it that afternoon.
callin buffalo rider in a bit
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #31
Gixxer-Joy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,365

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)









User is banned

.
Gixxer-Joy is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #32
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
ppl just get to running the choppers because they have nothing else to talk about ... man i know if we get the right ppl this show or whatever you wnat to call it will be fun ..end of story .. just remember joy the average person hs never seen a wheelie so im sure they will be wow'd reguardless .. isnt stunting about having fun ??
Yea you have a great point on that one. Besides a good show is people having fun and pulling off some great tricks. If this show has kids I am telling you the phifties really catch the kids attention. I just am not sure if Greg and them are wanting to do this if they have time for it. I know they are always having things going on. Bring Juice out there that is like the Joe and Jordo of the small bikes
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #33
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
Thats not what I meant....and yes I know there are more but I wasn't planing on listing everyone.


and I agree here as well...but he has yet to specify if the original group was getting paid...maybe if he found another Pro he would pay them too.

Its still all up in the air...but all I'm saying is maybe let the pro stunters have a shot before letting this guy off with a free show. These guys work hard for what they do... Just thought they should be the ones to take advantage of this opportunity....even if it is just a free show. Still gets their name and stunts out there for other potential shows.

You all know I'm always entertained by all of you....so really don't take offense. Just my opinion...and who am I?

Well I am riding with HPD and we have been working wiht Strong Arm to get something going out there as well. The work all of us on the phifties are doing is just the same as what Joe and them are doing. We are trying to do shows as well so would be a good chance for us to get some ride time in front of people.
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #34
Gixxer-Joy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,365

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)









User is banned

.
Gixxer-Joy is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:14 AM   #35
ANTISOCIAL
Senior Member
 
ANTISOCIAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,035


Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr









Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
.................................
__________________
what do you know ?
ANTISOCIAL is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #36
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
OK see this is different...he does crazy stunts. I don't think I've seen anyone better on a fiddy.



I guess my original thought from seeing the guys post was a whole lot of fiddies out there with guys who just play around (no crazy stunters)....and once again no offense but if everyone is doing the same trick over and over it might be entertaining for like 5 min.

now I'm not sure if I've seen you stunt but if you are anything like Juice then
Your like the guy who always goes for the team with the best record .. im sorry joy it seems like your talking down on everyone who isnt the greatest ... let the underdogs have their shot .. .anyway it seems like he doesnt have money to give or else he would of said it ..o and i think prodigy can speak for him self
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:18 AM   #37
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY
 
UNKNOWN_DJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HOUSTON
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 800

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method








Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
OK see this is different...he does crazy stunts. I don't think I've seen anyone better on a fiddy.



I guess my original thought from seeing the guys post was a whole lot of fiddies out there with guys who just play around (no crazy stunters)....and once again no offense but if everyone is doing the same trick over and over it might be entertaining for like 5 min.

now I'm not sure if I've seen you stunt but if you are anything like Juice then
Well I am trying to get were Juice is at but he is just sick when it comes to being on that phifty. It seems to come natural for him I guess. I have a few sets of tricks I do and comboes as well. I am working hard to get there. Yea I agree same tricks over and over is only good for so long. No Offense taken just was pointing out that Joe and them are not the only stunters on here. Well I am going to stop whoring this post up. Hope he can find some riders for this weekend.
__________________
UNKNOWN_DJ is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #38
TREE
Professional Partier
 
TREE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CONROE, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,192

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 Honda F4i (street/stunt)
2009 TTR50 (stunt/street-illegally)
2006 crf50
1984 CB700sc Nighthawk



... if he's down for 50 rider's... I may go out there and make an appearance... I know that when I was at the National Motorcycle Rally **everyone** loved seeing a 260 pound guy riding a wheelie on a 50 with no front tire...

lol

it's all about positive attention

just depends if I am working or not
__________________
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TREERICHARDS
Nothing in life is free...unless you're talking about candy from a creapy dude in a van, or a disease from a cheap hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
If more people watched , the world would be a much more peaceful place!
TREE is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #39
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE View Post
... if he's down for 50 rider's... I may go out there and make an appearance... I know that when I was at the National Motorcycle Rally **everyone** loved seeing a 260 pound guy riding a wheelie on a 50 with no front tire...

lol

it's all about positive attention

just depends if I am working or not
i dont think 50's will be a problem at all .. i mean he did say stunters right .. pm me if you want to go and have off of work
JRxGRUBZx is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #40
Houston'sK5
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Around the corner from tha store.....
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,407

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Yellow Haro(Dave Mira Edition)
F4easy



Member Garage





User is banned

.
Houston'sK5 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy