MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2005, 06:54 PM   #21
mr_joe

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by train460
also have heard that there is a file u can download to our phones that turns it into a video camera. or so the thing on e-bay says.
anyone know anything about this also?
Michael
It is a video camera look in your manual and it will tell you how. I bought one for my chick. I'm not having a bluetooth problem though. Pertty cool to use. I have a usb blutooth adapter hooked up to the pc(49.99) after configuring the V3 i can acces it as if it was a folder and get files, pics, videos, songs.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
N Sunday 8/24... 6 man Adv Ride to Fayetteville (V3) maxgs Events, Meets and Rides 0 08-21-2014 03:28 PM
MaxGs Fayetteville Adv Route (V3) maxgs Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 0 08-11-2014 08:43 PM
Anyone got experience with a speedo healer v3 messiah How To's and Q & A's 7 02-14-2014 04:49 PM
worth the download.. Javi Stunters Lounge 21 07-16-2008 07:13 PM
do you download music? zero4o3 General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 03-03-2006 05:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #22
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_joe
It is a video camera look in your manual and it will tell you how. I bought one for my chick. I'm not having a bluetooth problem though. Pertty cool to use. I have a usb blutooth adapter hooked up to the pc(49.99) after configuring the V3 i can acces it as if it was a folder and get files, pics, videos, songs.
i didnt know you could do that? is your phone unlocked? what all did u do? just plug in usb bluetooth, then turn bluetooth transmitter on from phone? will it automatically detect it?
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:26 PM   #23
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

i didnt know it was a video camera. i looked everywhere and it didnt say anything about recording video just playing DL clips off the net (the ones you buy)
Old 12-02-2005, 08:53 PM   #24
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

not all of them come with the video camrea but u can flash it to have windows xp and video.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:23 PM   #25
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
i have mobile phone tools, plus software to flash and flex your razr, plus access to the latest flash and flex files, plus programs you can use to take games off and add them to your phone, hit me up if you need help with anything, i got a black razr v3 flexed with t-mobile software and i unlocked the video

anyone near pasadena can meet up with me to get a copy of my stuff
zero4o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:39 PM   #26
RYAN5102

just e mail the pics to yourself from your phone
Old 12-03-2005, 03:33 AM   #27
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero4o3
i have mobile phone tools, plus software to flash and flex your razr, plus access to the latest flash and flex files, plus programs you can use to take games off and add them to your phone, hit me up if you need help with anything, i got a black razr v3 flexed with t-mobile software and i unlocked the video

wassup bud... i been playin around with p2ktools a lil bit.. but dont wanna mess n e thing up... just wanna know what all its capable of... unlock video? what does this do? i can already take like 5-10 second video clips... will it allow me to make longer videos?
Old 12-03-2005, 03:41 AM   #28
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

to add games do i just upload the .jar file to my kjava subfolder on my phone?
Old 12-03-2005, 11:48 AM   #29
zero4o3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t
to add games do i just upload the .jar file to my kjava subfolder on my phone?
ya and if you unlock video it just records until your out of memory insted of the 5 second timer
Old 12-03-2005, 01:53 PM   #30
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

what does flashing, and flexing your razr accomplish? is it just like installing a new bios er sumthin?

how do i unlock the video?
Old 12-04-2005, 01:00 AM   #31
zero4o3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t
what does flashing, and flexing your razr accomplish? is it just like installing a new bios er sumthin?

how do i unlock the video?

flash and flex is to change everything on it its like re formating a pc, and video unlocked you can do one of 2 things use a hex editor or just flash it with a format that has vid unlocked
Old 12-05-2005, 06:00 PM   #32
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

been reading alot into dis shitz..... pretty sweet. got alotta games installed now... also got windows XP skin 4 it... gonna mess with the seem edit tonight in order to unlock video, and get other options opened up
Old 12-05-2005, 10:39 PM   #33
zero4o3

hey for any info on phones check out www.howardfuroms.com its pretty much the best site to find info on how to do stuff
Old 12-05-2005, 10:42 PM   #34
train460
speed junky

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:

I am mostly lost on all the stuff you guys are talking about. I would like to be able to get a few decent games cus my kid likes to play with it when we are out and about.
I live in La Porte so will hook up with u one of these days when u guys meet.
I work shift work so will be just have to see if i am off tho.
Michael
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #35
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by train460
I am mostly lost on all the stuff you guys are talking about. I would like to be able to get a few decent games cus my kid likes to play with it when we are out and about.
I live in La Porte so will hook up with u one of these days when u guys meet.
I work shift work so will be just have to see if i am off tho.
Michael
im still a noob to all of it... zero could prob. explain it alot better than i can...

btw... zero
im using p2kmanager to edit seem 0032, but when i upload it to my phone w/ p2ktools, the video still has a limit of 10 seconds... ive done it several times with no avail. i was reading that i could do this w/o a seem edit by doing this: goto mms message setup>length>select"none"... but i dont even have the "length" option in mms message setup... does thin mean i need to reflash w/ a hacked flash?
Old 12-06-2005, 01:03 AM   #36
zero4o3

ya only some of the flash/flex have stuff unlocked, if you flash your phone with just a t-mobile flex you found on the net its just gonna be the most up to date firmware and stuff and everything is still gonna be locked if that makes sense, do a search on that site i said and look for a flash with what you want unlocked
Old 12-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #37
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

im just gonna do the seem if i were to flash, i would go ahead and do flash/flex w/ a new monster pack er sumthin.... but if i flash/flex it, i will prolly lose my windows skin, as well as lots of other stuff.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:15 PM   #38
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
ya only some of the flash/flex have stuff unlocked, if you flash your phone with just a t-mobile flex you found on the net its just gonna be the most up to date firmware and stuff and everything is still gonna be locked if that makes sense, do a search on that site i said and look for a flash with what you want unlocked

zero... wut games u got?
Old 12-06-2005, 11:30 PM   #39
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

im having a hard time with this moto phone toosl software. i read in a few forums that motorola doesnt have great customer assistance with this software so people just have to figure it out.

i uploaded the program, made the ringtone and now i cant seem to send it or pics i have on my PC. it says "Unsupported format- No conversion possible" when i press the transfer button.

any clues?
Old 12-06-2005, 11:33 PM   #40
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Have you tried getting stuff off your phone? like pictures

Advertisement