Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track
05 CBR 600RR Track

Another comparison - 04 Kawi ZX-6R vs 05 GSXR 750

I have two bikes I am looking at. Each offers its own attributes.

Here are some details:

04 Kawi ZX-6R
No title, bill of sale only.
Much further than Gixxer
a few hundred cheaper than the Gixxer.
Listed as OBO.
Power Commander IIIusb
Full Exhaust system
BMC air filter
NRC Covers
Slipper clutch <<<-----
Front and Rear Braided Lines
Race Pads
Gearing includes 1 down in the front and 2 up in the Rear
Triple Penske on the Rear
Race Tech fork internals (.95 springs)
Transmission has back cut gears, new shift forks, and shift star.
Set for rider about 200lbs (I am about 220-230)

05 GSXR-750
Much closer than Kawi bike
few hundred more expensive.
No title, bill of sale only.
Akrapovic exhaust
custom paint job ( UGLY THOUGH IMO)
clip ons
vortex rearsets
PC (tuned)
dynoed at 134 rwhp

So as you see each has something good to offer.
Not just looking for raw power, but for fun in the riding, and having good track tool to use/keep growing on.
I am trying to get an opinion from those who have ridden them, to see what the general consensus would be. I hope to decide soon (this bike chit is driving me nuts).
Ridesmart is offline   Reply With Quote