MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
sloshedmrbones
Ninja

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 250R

Send a message via AIM to sloshedmrbones Send a message via Yahoo to sloshedmrbones
some help

Ok so im still new to this and its been bugging me for a while. I am not new to mechanics just new to bikes. I have been doing a break in on my bike since i bought and i would like someone close to me to come help me take a look at it to make sure everything is ok. My main worry is the fluids in it since i know thats common that oil is low causing the engine to lock up. If anyone in the woodlands area could help me out please let me know. I still have a while before i have to take it in. Once i learn i will be good but its the learning right now thats my issue.

RIP Coach 4/5/09 (10:27 pm)
sloshedmrbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
2 choices... I live near Fuddruckers off Grogansmill...

or my shop(BMW) is at 1960/i45 and it has A/C a pitbull and me there from 7-5 everyday during the week...

I'll be more then happy to hang out and we'll go over some stuff, lubing the cleaning/lubing the chain etc(for that I'd recommend using the pitbull, and its at BMW)

Lemme know if you're interested.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
sloshedmrbones
Ninja

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 250R

Send a message via AIM to sloshedmrbones Send a message via Yahoo to sloshedmrbones
well you live right down the road from me. i live in grogans landing apts. i could swing by since thats closer and we could go from there

RIP Coach 4/5/09 (10:27 pm)
sloshedmrbones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement