Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to racerzchick Send a message via MSN to racerzchick
my friend jus told me he was riding behind chris when he went down on his R1, I guess this is him...all i heard is that, he hanging in there...i hope everything is ok
racerzchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Old 10-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #42

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
his name is chris he rides a 01 r6, he was wearing a helment at the time,, his also a member
Is he awake yet??
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #43
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

06 R6

he was in the operating room last night, turned out to be a success. but he's so strong that everytime the drug wore out the starts waking up. and startes pulling all the hoses thats hooked into him... what i've heard right now. because of what he's doing to himself. his blood pressure drew up.. now his brain is swollen again.. the docs drill holes again to fit a tubes to his brain to release pressure again. im going to the hospital in a lil bit.
lazymofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:07 AM   #44

his bike flew almost to the other side of 288. I was there right after they took him to the hospital. There was a rolled up hood on the side of the road which i think the infiniti g35 hit as well as a smashed up construction sign. I heard Chris hit a 2x4 when passing a car on the turn. He did not hit any trees in the median because there are no signs of great impact on his body or helmet. I know Chris for a while now and he's the safest and the nicest rider I've met. I pray that he will pull through this and recover quickly. He rides the dropped 01 blue R6 that says zombie on the tail.
Bzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #45
Nothin but R6

Experience: 10+ years

08 R6

Send a message via AIM to R6-Soto Send a message via MSN to R6-Soto
Man I hope this guy pulls through. Sounds like a cool cat.
R6-Soto is offline   Reply With Quote