MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
mightymouse1
Senior Member
 
mightymouse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: LaMarque
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 375

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 gsxr 1000









HELP WITH GETTING A 50!!!

my 6 year old is wanting a 50. he knows how to balance himself and rides a bike with no training wheels VERY well. problem is my son is smaller than your typical 6 year old. is there ANY way to lower a 50 so when stops he can have atleast a tip toe?? what brand??? we were looking at the yamaha pw50. can anyone help. this would be a christmas present from "santa" thanks guys/gals
mightymouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
50 little kid Stunters Lounge 32 11-01-2009 10:42 PM
NEED 50 HELP JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 04-02-2009 02:04 PM
MY FIRST 50!!! Hooligan Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 8 04-03-2008 10:12 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM
 
RojerLockless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I"M FROM TEXAS, Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 10,903

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919




Member Garage


he's 6 and cant flat foot a 50? really? they have like.. 12 inches to the seat!

I suggest doing what our generation of fathers did before us.. buy him a normal one help him get on it, let him ride around till he's yelling for you and let him ride up and stop and you catch him and let him off =)
__________________
I kissed a girl and I liked it!

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
mightymouse1
Senior Member
 
mightymouse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: LaMarque
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 375

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 gsxr 1000









Quote:
Originally Posted by RojerLockless View Post
he's 6 and cant flat foot a 50? really? they have like.. 12 inches to the seat!

I suggest doing what our generation of fathers did before us.. buy him a normal one help him get on it, let him ride around till he's yelling for you and let him ride up and stop and you catch him and let him off =)
lol!!! if he can grow an inch or two by christmas,i think the pw50 will be fine. my son is like 2ft 8inch. my son has a short stature(9) and because of his size and skeletal issues,he is limited to what he can do. now he's not crippled or nothing like that...just small. he really like extreme sports(x-game type stuff) this is something my son can do and feel good about himself. he is always told "no" by others because he's too small,when his friends are bigger than him and doing things he wants to do.

i was told just get a box made from him and when stops,stop at the box to put his foot down.
mightymouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
stunt-r
Senior Citizen
 
stunt-r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 1,641


Bike(s):
(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods









Send a message via AIM to stunt-r
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse1 View Post
lol!!! if he can grow an inch or two by christmas,i think the pw50 will be fine. my son is like 2ft 8inch. my son has a short stature(9) and because of his size and skeletal issues,he is limited to what he can do. now he's not crippled or nothing like that...just small. he really like extreme sports(x-game type stuff) this is something my son can do and feel good about himself. he is always told "no" by others because he's too small,when his friends are bigger than him and doing things he wants to do.

i was told just get a box made from him and when stops,stop at the box to put his foot down.
try the z50s...they are small too. you can always trim down the seat as well.
__________________
I love minis.
stunt-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #5
mightymouse1
Senior Member
 
mightymouse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: LaMarque
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 375

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 gsxr 1000









Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt-r View Post
try the z50s...they are small too. you can always trim down the seat as well.
where can i find a z50?? all i can find is the crf50
mightymouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #6
stunt-r
Senior Citizen
 
stunt-r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 1,641


Bike(s):
(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods









Send a message via AIM to stunt-r
craigslist, there older.
__________________
I love minis.
stunt-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy