MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2005, 02:15 PM   #1
TxVrod

Feedback Rating: (0)

My complaint about MotoHouston...

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that MotoHouston is out of touch with reality. To begin with, we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that in a tacit concession of defeat, MotoHouston is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what its venom-spouting, intransigent initiatives have failed at. MotoHouston explicitly seeks out situations where its lascivious behavior will be tolerated, condoned, and admired. So let MotoHouston call me grumpy. I call it purblind.

I guess what I really mean to say is that MotoHouston maintains that either Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs or that mercantalism is the key to world peace. MotoHouston denies any other possibility. Isn't it historically demonstrated that before I knew anything about MotoHouston, I was once an onlooker at a few of its mass demonstrations, without possessing even the slightest insight into the mentality of its brethren or the nature of its anecdotes? I ask, because it is thoroughly gung-ho about favoritism because it lacks more pressing soapbox issues. To end on a more positive note: I resent being pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, and numbered.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bullying Complaint After Lopsided Football Score Bevo Off Topic 34 10-24-2013 08:46 PM
Just a small complaint. txferrari Off Topic 75 08-07-2009 12:28 AM
I have a legitimate complaint about Motorcycles Unlimited Azylum Motorcycles Unlimited 13 07-06-2009 11:58 PM
wow got my first REAL complaint paniro187 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 17 10-04-2007 12:20 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2005, 02:19 PM   #2
nels

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

uh, que que? lol
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 02:22 PM   #3
PORSCHITO

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO
nice poem
PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 PM   #4
GSXR_Sam

Member Garage

ask not what your country can do for u but what u can do for your country!!!

point being...what the did u just say? speak ssssslllllooooowwwlllllyyyy i am a little hard of hearing in my right ear
Old 11-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #5
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Braveheart aint got nothing on you!!! I think u won!!
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #6
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
dude. im a pretty good reader, but if im going to understand what your trying to say, im going to have to hit up dictionary.com.

it sounds pretty important. id like to know what your trying to say...can you give us an easier version to understand.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:37 PM   #7
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

man i got ADD are there clif notes cause im so confused on that one.
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 02:40 PM   #8
TxVrod

Wait, there's more:

There is currently a lot of controversy about MotoHouston's ultimata, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to replace our timeless traditions with MotoHouston's rebarbative ones. Still, MotoHouston's apothegms, though creative, are a yawning abyss of isolationism. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to MotoHouston itself. If MotoHouston wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: MotoHouston's subordinates are united through allotheism, jujuism, and snobbism. :BangHead:
Old 11-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #9
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
I got scored an 1100 on my SAT in high school.... And I didnt understand a muthafuckin word that was said... Who has the dictionary?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:45 PM   #10
nels

Bike(s):

man, I feel like having some jujubes now

jujubes20concess
Old 11-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #11
tahitianprincess
Motorcyclegirl

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ninja 250 06
nxt will be Kawi ZX-10R

in spanish....

Otra vez, encuentro la desilusión. Otra vez, no encuentro ninguna satisfacción. Otra vez, encuentro que MotoHouston no está al corriente con la realidad. En primer lugar, no podemos permitirnos a gastar nuestro tiempo, recursos, y energía extendiéndonos en injusticias del pasado. En cambio, nosotros debemos apelar no al contento y satisfecho, pero abrazar aquellos atormentados sufriendo, aquellos sin la paz, el infeliz y el descontento. Haciendo tan sería considerablemente más fácil si más personas debieran entender que en una concesión tácita del fracaso, MotoHouston pide abiertamente ahora el resumen de varias libertades de llevar a cabo coercitivamente en qué su arrojo de veneno, las iniciativas intransigentes han fallado. El MotoHouston explícitamente busca situaciones donde su comportamiento lascivo será tolerado, condonado, y admirado. Tan dejan a MotoHouston llamarme gruñón. Lo llamo cegato.

blablalbalba...
tahitianprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 02:48 PM   #12
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahitianprincess
in spanish....

Otra vez, encuentro la desilusión. Otra vez, no encuentro ninguna satisfacción. Otra vez, encuentro que MotoHouston no está al corriente con la realidad. En primer lugar, no podemos permitirnos a gastar nuestro tiempo, recursos, y energía extendiéndonos en injusticias del pasado. En cambio, nosotros debemos apelar no al contento y satisfecho, pero abrazar aquellos atormentados sufriendo, aquellos sin la paz, el infeliz y el descontento. Haciendo tan sería considerablemente más fácil si más personas debieran entender que en una concesión tácita del fracaso, MotoHouston pide abiertamente ahora el resumen de varias libertades de llevar a cabo coercitivamente en qué su arrojo de veneno, las iniciativas intransigentes han fallado. El MotoHouston explícitamente busca situaciones donde su comportamiento lascivo será tolerado, condonado, y admirado. Tan dejan a MotoHouston llamarme gruñón. Lo llamo cegato.

blablalbalba...
LOL
Old 11-22-2005, 03:05 PM   #13
nels

Bike(s):

Does your extensive and quite confusing grievance have anything to do with this?
Old 11-22-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
TxVrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
Does your extensive and quite confusing grievance have anything to do with this?
Nope, it has everything to do with THIS .

Ya'll have been owned! :laughing6
Old 11-22-2005, 03:19 PM   #15
nels

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
Nope, it has everything to do with THIS .

Ya'll have been owned! :laughing6
lol, good one, here's my reply.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:21 PM   #16
TxVrod

LMAO!
Old 11-22-2005, 03:29 PM   #17
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!

Last edited by B.S. Motorsports; 11-22-2005 at 03:36 PM.
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:31 PM   #18
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

While motohouston needs no introduction, I do want to state that some time ago, in the aftermath of motohouston's last volley of attacks, a group of venom-spouting, sententious four-flushers began to stretch credulity beyond the breaking point. But before I continue, allow me to explain that I must ask that motohouston's understrappers get us out of the hammerlock that motohouston is holding us in. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to give lunatics control of the asylum. If I said that motohouston could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being totally honest if I said that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to provide people the wherewithal to sound the bugle of liberty. This probably does not affect your daily life, but it is a fact. Motohouston doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Okay, there's no reason for me to be sick, so I'll leave you with this concept: Two wrongs don't make a right.

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:40 PM   #19
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i hate you all.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #20
j14
Señor Esmooth...not rich

booo...gather a bunch of big word, make a letter and let people think you know what it means....context clues is all you need most of the time

Advertisement