MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2005, 10:19 PM   #41
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
like...

you had nice grass.. !

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Don't be mad at the white people, be mad at the right people! RACER X The Circus 8 12-25-2013 10:21 AM
Some people... DLite General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 04-14-2012 09:53 AM
I'm one of those people... ecclissiass Off Topic 13 10-11-2011 02:57 PM
Some people cobrakiller02 Off Topic 3 01-07-2010 10:57 PM
Cool People Helping People jrock General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 06-04-2008 11:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2005, 08:44 AM   #42
KalmarJoe
Cstoum Uesr Tltie

Bike(s):
05 Zx-12r

hypothetically, theoretically, possibly if someone were to get brake fluid all over thier ride..... then just maybe, in some circumstance, if the situation were right..... would the paint fall right off his ride.
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 10:48 AM   #43
ANINJAZX6R
What goes here?

Bike(s):
2000 ZX6R

Send a message via AIM to ANINJAZX6R
Are you sure your not speeding down the road?
If not then I like the idea of al of us riding around his house a few times
in one night and reving the engine...naked!!
ANINJAZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:19 PM   #44
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

remind me to never yall off especially you mrtrain

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:05 PM   #45
JenR6

Bike(s):
'05 R6 blue

:laughing6 maybe he just wanted a ride
JenR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 08:10 PM   #46
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
remind me to never yall off especially you mrtrain
those are just a few of the ones that won't hurt you.

Just for fun one night. get you a 1 liter bottle of pepsi, what ever, empty it out, put a small handfull of dry ice in it. then pour maybe a cup full of water in it and seal it and get rid of it QUICK. Get the away from it. maybe under his bedroom window.
Makes a BIG BOOM. depending on how much dry ice and how much water will go boom within a minute or so. REAL LOUD

later
michael
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 08:58 PM   #47
bigcomfy

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
uhmmm most of the riders on this site are poseurs............and yes they ride sportbikes.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:59 PM   #48
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcomfy
you know it's true.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #49
bigcomfy

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by train460
those are just a few of the ones that won't hurt you.

Just for fun one night. get you a 1 liter bottle of pepsi, what ever, empty it out, put a small handfull of dry ice in it. then pour maybe a cup full of water in it and seal it and get rid of it QUICK. Get the away from it. maybe under his bedroom window.
Makes a BIG BOOM. depending on how much dry ice and how much water will go boom within a minute or so. REAL LOUD

later
michael

Nah man... empty bottle of wine gasoline rag lighter...Just like they do it back home...ahh Paris!
Old 11-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #50
mikie6rr

Bike(s):
zx6rr

we had a guy like that out in tx city. he always flip us off as we rode down the street. he called the cops on us about 100 times. every time the cops would come out they would just takl about the guy who called. finally one day the cop went over there and told him to stop being a and leave us alone.
mikie6rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:25 PM   #51
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

yea i new about the dry ice gig.... also you can take drano put it side of a straw seal it on both end (melt them with a lighter) then put it somebodys gas tank... A soon as the gas eats threw the straw no more truck or car....

I do not condone any of these activities....Use at your own risk may cause personl injory and or death.....Use this info at your on risk..

!!If it aint its !!
Old 11-23-2005, 11:27 PM   #52
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
i allways like the idea of getting beans and you bean their yard because after a day or 2 they will start sprouting and the only way to get rid of them is to kill the whole lawn or dig up the roots
zero4o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 07:28 AM   #53
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero4o3
not sure if anyone else has problems like this but, i have this retarded old guy who has two harley's that sit in his garage/driveway all the time (he never rides the bike altho he allways has his harley gear on) and every time i come down the street this guy starts yelling at me like i can hear him,

so today im headed home like a block away from my house riding past my friends house who is out side so i rev the engine up high, then i turn the corner and head to my street where this idiot is hiding behind a truck infront of a house like 1 or 2 down from his, he jumps out infront of me as i pass him, i dont know if he just wants me to run over him or what but i was going like 20-25 i just went around him and gave him then turned around and gave him the finger as i headed away from him

this guy tells me he is going to call the cops on me next time he see's me and have them set up a radar trap infront of my house, i just dont understand what is wrong with these people, he probably should have laid off the drugs a bit when he was younger.

sorry just had to rant about this idiot
and ifn' you come speeding down here again punk, why I'll.....

seriously, I would stop and politely tell the guy to chill out, and if he doesnt stop harrassing me, maybe I'll be the one calling the police. Of course, only you know how you've been acting the whole time hes tripping, maybe you are giving him fuel intentionally.
also, tell the old fart to ride the bikes and quit making them garage whores or sell em so someone else will enjoy them.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 07:36 AM   #54
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris24
wheelie kick to the face, tourque-style, lol. ive dealt with guys like this too. their problem is they got a bike to prove they are big and tough men. HD's put off the image of tough, but cruising is really just pussified. they find out they can hardly handle that, let alone a real streetbike. they learn our bikes are faster, more agile. it threatens their ego and their manhood.

the best thing to do is squash it 1st thing. i see someone on a HD, or any cruiser, i just say "hey, nice bike...thats kinda cool" and of course the converstaion will always end up on the differences of bikes, styles, and personalities. i.e. "well i like this because..." i just respond to that with, "well, as long as your on two wheels, your cool in my book" and something along the lines of "this is what i like" and "to each their own" etc...

its kinda funny, cause by the end of it, i get the feeling that they feel inferior, but appreciate someone talking nice to them, and even having any sense of being accepted. alot of these guys have hopped on a sportbike, and are scared shitless of it. we get alot of respect, but they will never really admit it.

remember at their hearts they are just posers like us, lol...

umm...

except we ride real bikes...
I seriously think that you are so far off the mark that its not even funny, the only part in the whole post that mad any sense was the part about defusing the situation with a nice comment or remark. I have tons and tons of HD and sportbike friends, I seriously see the division, but not at all due to inferiority, I see it as anything else in life. People like to think their whatever is better, my porch swing is better because its a canopy style, my golf cart is better than that model because of, my caddy is better because of, my kid plays better ball, my this my that, , its not just in motorcycles, its just the ' natural " in people

best thing to do is defuse like you said, right off the bat, when I do it, it is because I do like the bike I'm talking to the owner about and I also am aware that it immediatly breaks an invisible wall down

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-24-2005, 07:44 AM   #55
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero4o3
i allways like the idea of getting beans and you bean their yard because after a day or 2 they will start sprouting and the only way to get rid of them is to kill the whole lawn or dig up the roots
now, thats funny stuff.
never heard of beaning a yard :laughing6

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #56
train460
speed junky

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcomfy
Nah man... empty bottle of wine gasoline rag lighter...Just like they do it back home...ahh Paris!
those are just a couple things that ithink thatwould not get anyone hurt and me in trouble.
spent a few years in the service. some things would get me into boocoo trouble
pm me if you have any more problems

get me his plate # off one of his cars. can do a little playing with his personel stuff
Michael
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 09:45 PM   #57
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Disclaimer:I do not condone nor have I ever done this.

Get a few Harris County cones and some contruction block off tape at Lowes.
Go down to Gessner and hire a couple of day laborers. Have them break up the entrance to the driveway of the offendant, and then block it off with the cones and tape.
When he comes home he'll see the County cones and think the County did it.
Of course it will be after hours and the county offices will be closed.
If you do it on a Friday he won't be able to reach anyone till Monday.

When he finally does reach someone on Monday of course they won't know anything about it and will tell him they'll get back to him. After about 3 days they'll get back to him and tell him they don't know anything about it.

Depending on how stupid he is he'll continue to blame the county for a few days more. All during that time he'll be unable to get into his own driveway. After a week or so he'll get fed up and have it fixed, at considerable expense.

Patrick

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com

Last edited by Patrick; 11-24-2005 at 10:00 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 09:59 PM   #58
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

lol thats messed up.

!!If it aint its !!
Old 11-24-2005, 10:39 PM   #59
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Disclaimer:I do not condone nor have I ever done this.

Get a few Harris County cones and some contruction block off tape at Lowes.
Go down to Gessner and hire a couple of day laborers. Have them break up the entrance to the driveway of the offendant, and then block it off with the cones and tape.
When he comes home he'll see the County cones and think the County did it.
Of course it will be after hours and the county offices will be closed.
If you do it on a Friday he won't be able to reach anyone till Monday.

When he finally does reach someone on Monday of course they won't know anything about it and will tell him they'll get back to him. After about 3 days they'll get back to him and tell him they don't know anything about it.

Depending on how stupid he is he'll continue to blame the county for a few days more. All during that time he'll be unable to get into his own driveway. After a week or so he'll get fed up and have it fixed, at considerable expense.

Patrick
lol good one patrick!

ps, I need a new tire and some other oem parts.

Advertisement