MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #101
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

he = i just tried to pull his pic of her myspace but she took it off. dunno why, i would have no respect for the guy and would feel more than happy to keep his face right where it belongs. reap what you sow.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
chain broke on bike, help Charliebrown General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 03-19-2009 10:53 AM
Bike broke down cbr600F4 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 03-17-2009 08:00 PM
Bike broke window worth more than bike Squoddybody Off Topic 66 01-11-2008 11:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #102
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

somethin's fishy here
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #103
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

I'll help with putting it back together if you need.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #104
lightlord
Street ninjas four father

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to lightlord Send a message via Yahoo to lightlord
holy .. im not gonna jump and say i wanna date you or anything like that i know most on here saying that are jokeing at the moment but holy christard.. who does this guy think he is.. oh i love you but i will screw up your ride.. wtf.. all is fair in love and war and i might love some people but if they touch my ride it is time for war.. all i will say is if you want sometime when your in league city area or w/e i will buy you a brew.. or drink w/e im sorry some people should have been a wet spot on the bed...
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 09-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #105
FKNA

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing

Wow...look at those pics. Looks like he had the courtesy to not trash the ride when taking it apart. Looks like in one of the pics he took the tire off the rear rim????
Old 09-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #106
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

that's what i was thinkin. he's and mad but yet took apart ur bike and left all the parts and hardware there?
didn't damage it, didn't break anything? and u won't tell who he is?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #107
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
that's what i was thinkin. he's and mad but yet took apart ur bike and left all the parts and hardware there?
there was a pic of him on there for a while. apparently he asked she take it down and she did. as stated early in thread the point was he wanted her to NEED him to help her put it back together.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #108
FKNA

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing

Quote:
Someone had to help him. From what I saw in those pictures, I don't see how that is a one man job. What kind of person with that kind of spite would take a bike apart, yet take so much care when taking it apart and leave the nuts and bolts behind.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #109
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
there was a pic of him on there for a while. apparently he asked she take it down and she did. as stated early in thread the point was he wanted her to NEED him to help her put it back together.
still some pieces missin here. did they both take it apart? have an argument during or after? he decides to say f#$% puttin it back together, and she needs help from peeps on here?
i'm just askin questions. i'm typin while watchin svu, so i'm feelin a lil detectivey
Old 09-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #110
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKNA View Post
Someone had to help him. From what I saw in those pictures, I don't see how that is a one man job. What kind of person with that kind of spite would take a bike apart, yet take so much care when taking it apart and leave the nuts and bolts behind.
exactly!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #111
FKNA

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing

Quote:
still some pieces missin here. did they both take it apart? have an argument during or after? he decides to say f#$% puttin it back together, and she needs help from peeps on here?
i'm just askin questions. i'm typin while watchin svu, so i'm feelin a lil detectivey
I hear ya about the "detective" part. I guess I keep up with too much politics and am always skeptical. I see those pictures and they just don't jive with the story. But , she's cute enough. There would be no reason for a BS story. Let's say the answer to your question is yes....., she could say that and these young bucks would still offer up the help.

Last edited by FKNA; 09-30-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #112
jfly
RIP Coach Dave

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust

Member Garage

oh he took your bike APART i htought he took the fairings off, that dude deserves an beating. so who is going to the M/G at his house
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #113
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflys cbr View Post
oh he took your bike APART i htought he took the fairings off, that dude deserves an beating. so who is going to the M/G at his house
what u gonna do fool? type him a black eye and fat lip?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #114
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

^ i'm totally jokin j! what's the status of ur can?
Old 09-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #115
supdupgsxr
done with drama!

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 R1

Quote:
somethin's fishy here
fishy? I just don't want anything to encourage him to snap again- I'm not gonna call him out. There are already some people who I'm sure know who he is, just as I'm sure he'll lie or explain it to make it sound better, but he's kinda' freaking out and I don't want to be like "HIM, HE did it." If he can break into my house, steal my things and vandalize my bike that had to take at least 2 to 3 hours... what can he do next?

You know what he texted when he heard about the thread? He said, "You've got all the attention you want, you don't have to stand on my back to get it. I'm leaving you alone, but you keep coming after me. Take the thread down please. I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but you seem to be trying to make mine miserable. That's really horrible of you to do that [post about what he did!!]."

So breaking in and doing that to my stuff when all I did was break up with him wasn't to make my life miserable? Yeah, ok.

I'm not his mom and it's not my job to make sure he learns his lesson. What comes around, goes around... this is my outlet of being p*ssed he was stupid enough to mess with my bike.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #116
slowblack05
please

Experience: 1-3 months

haha, crazy , sounds like something my gf would do haha, i would have to do something bad though....really bad
bad thing is she knows how to work on my AHHHH

but on the real, thats sucks, goodluck getting her back together, atleast you can clean all the parts and make it look new!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #117
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

I am not disbelieving you but if it was just him....I would be willing to bet that took alot longer than 2-3 hours. Someone had to help him or he had a whole day to do this.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #118
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdupgsxr View Post
fishy? I just don't want anything to encourage him to snap again- I'm not gonna call him out. There are already some people who I'm sure know who he is, just as I'm sure he'll lie or explain it to make it sound better, but he's kinda' freaking out and I don't want to be like "HIM, HE did it." If he can break into my house, steal my things and vandalize my bike that had to take at least 2 to 3 hours... what can he do next?

You know what he texted when he heard about the thread? He said, "You've got all the attention you want, you don't have to stand on my back to get it. I'm leaving you alone, but you keep coming after me. Take the thread down please. I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but you seem to be trying to make mine miserable. That's really horrible of you to do that [post about what he did!!]."

So breaking in and doing that to my stuff when all I did was break up with him wasn't to make my life miserable? Yeah, ok.

I'm not his mom and it's not my job to make sure he learns his lesson. What comes around, goes around... this is my outlet of being p*ssed he was stupid enough to mess with my bike.
i don't know u and am not judgin u supdup, but if this dude 1. broke in to ur place & 2. vandelized ur belongings then u need to get the cops involved.
no questions asked.
and if u don't do anything about this dude then there's more to the story.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #119
supdupgsxr
done with drama!

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 R1

Oh, no, it was 100% the day of the fight, then he flipped out when I broke up with him. You don't even know half the story of what he did to make me break up with him. Around midnight, his mom tells me he is in the house. (I took my dogs and stayed with a friend after work after what he pulled that morning) I have a constable drive out there, and they were worthless! I go home 8am the next day, black plastic bags taped on the door... bike in pieces. I cried. Another constable filed a police report- stolen helmet, camera, ipod, movies. Stupid things, I can buy new, but my bike?!?!?!?!? They even swept the glass up from the front door.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #120
jfly
RIP Coach Dave

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust

Member Garage

Quote:
what u gonna do fool? type him a black eye and fat lip?
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
Closed Thread

Advertisement