MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #101
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





he = i just tried to pull his pic of her myspace but she took it off. dunno why, i would have no respect for the guy and would feel more than happy to keep his face right where it belongs. reap what you sow.
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
chain broke on bike, help Charliebrown General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 03-19-2009 10:53 AM
Bike broke down cbr600F4 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 03-17-2009 08:00 PM
Bike broke window worth more than bike Squoddybody Off Topic 66 01-11-2008 11:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #102
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









somethin's fishy here
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #103
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






I'll help with putting it back together if you need.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #104
lightlord
Street ninjas four father
 
lightlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,600

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to lightlord Send a message via Yahoo to lightlord
holy .. im not gonna jump and say i wanna date you or anything like that i know most on here saying that are jokeing at the moment but holy christard.. who does this guy think he is.. oh i love you but i will screw up your ride.. wtf.. all is fair in love and war and i might love some people but if they touch my ride it is time for war.. all i will say is if you want sometime when your in league city area or w/e i will buy you a brew.. or drink w/e im sorry some people should have been a wet spot on the bed...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem2255 View Post
STREET NINJAS Not just a club...a revolution
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
lightlord is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #105
FKNA
Senior Member
 
FKNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,707

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing








Wow...look at those pics. Looks like he had the courtesy to not trash the ride when taking it apart. Looks like in one of the pics he took the tire off the rear rim????
FKNA is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #106
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









that's what i was thinkin. he's and mad but yet took apart ur bike and left all the parts and hardware there?
didn't damage it, didn't break anything? and u won't tell who he is?
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #107
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
that's what i was thinkin. he's and mad but yet took apart ur bike and left all the parts and hardware there?
didn't damage it, didn't break anything? and u won't tell who he is?
there was a pic of him on there for a while. apparently he asked she take it down and she did. as stated early in thread the point was he wanted her to NEED him to help her put it back together.
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #108
FKNA
Senior Member
 
FKNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,707

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing








Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
that's what i was thinkin. he's and mad but yet took apart ur bike and left all the parts and hardware there?
didn't damage it, didn't break anything? and u won't tell who he is?
Someone had to help him. From what I saw in those pictures, I don't see how that is a one man job. What kind of person with that kind of spite would take a bike apart, yet take so much care when taking it apart and leave the nuts and bolts behind.
FKNA is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #109
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
there was a pic of him on there for a while. apparently he asked she take it down and she did. as stated early in thread the point was he wanted her to NEED him to help her put it back together.
still some pieces missin here. did they both take it apart? have an argument during or after? he decides to say f#$% puttin it back together, and she needs help from peeps on here?
i'm just askin questions. i'm typin while watchin svu, so i'm feelin a lil detectivey
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #110
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









Quote:
Originally Posted by FKNA View Post
Someone had to help him. From what I saw in those pictures, I don't see how that is a one man job. What kind of person with that kind of spite would take a bike apart, yet take so much care when taking it apart and leave the nuts and bolts behind.
exactly!
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #111
FKNA
Senior Member
 
FKNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,707

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1
2008 Goldwing








Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
still some pieces missin here. did they both take it apart? have an argument during or after? he decides to say f#$% puttin it back together, and she needs help from peeps on here?
i'm just askin questions. i'm typin while watchin svu, so i'm feelin a lil detectivey
I hear ya about the "detective" part. I guess I keep up with too much politics and am always skeptical. I see those pictures and they just don't jive with the story. But , she's cute enough. There would be no reason for a BS story. Let's say the answer to your question is yes....., she could say that and these young bucks would still offer up the help.

Last edited by FKNA; 09-30-2008 at 09:57 PM.
FKNA is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #112
jfly
RIP Coach Dave
 
jfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Huntsville/Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,764

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust




Member Garage





oh he took your bike APART i htought he took the fairings off, that dude deserves an beating. so who is going to the M/G at his house
__________________
2147843650102538748pyAvEK th
WHATEVA! Ill do what I want!
Street Experience 9 to 12 months
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
jfly is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #113
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









Quote:
Originally Posted by jflys cbr View Post
oh he took your bike APART i htought he took the fairings off, that dude deserves an beating. so who is going to the M/G at his house
what u gonna do fool? type him a black eye and fat lip?
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #114
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









^ i'm totally jokin j! what's the status of ur can?
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #115
supdupgsxr
done with drama!
 
supdupgsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 235

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
somethin's fishy here
fishy? I just don't want anything to encourage him to snap again- I'm not gonna call him out. There are already some people who I'm sure know who he is, just as I'm sure he'll lie or explain it to make it sound better, but he's kinda' freaking out and I don't want to be like "HIM, HE did it." If he can break into my house, steal my things and vandalize my bike that had to take at least 2 to 3 hours... what can he do next?

You know what he texted when he heard about the thread? He said, "You've got all the attention you want, you don't have to stand on my back to get it. I'm leaving you alone, but you keep coming after me. Take the thread down please. I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but you seem to be trying to make mine miserable. That's really horrible of you to do that [post about what he did!!]."

So breaking in and doing that to my stuff when all I did was break up with him wasn't to make my life miserable? Yeah, ok.

I'm not his mom and it's not my job to make sure he learns his lesson. What comes around, goes around... this is my outlet of being p*ssed he was stupid enough to mess with my bike.
__________________
supdupgsxr is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #116
slowblack05
please
 
slowblack05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 881

Experience: 1-3 months











haha, crazy , sounds like something my gf would do haha, i would have to do something bad though....really bad
bad thing is she knows how to work on my AHHHH

but on the real, thats sucks, goodluck getting her back together, atleast you can clean all the parts and make it look new!!!
__________________
I Love Haters
slowblack05 is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #117
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





I am not disbelieving you but if it was just him....I would be willing to bet that took alot longer than 2-3 hours. Someone had to help him or he had a whole day to do this.
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #118
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









Quote:
Originally Posted by supdupgsxr View Post
fishy? I just don't want anything to encourage him to snap again- I'm not gonna call him out. There are already some people who I'm sure know who he is, just as I'm sure he'll lie or explain it to make it sound better, but he's kinda' freaking out and I don't want to be like "HIM, HE did it." If he can break into my house, steal my things and vandalize my bike that had to take at least 2 to 3 hours... what can he do next?

You know what he texted when he heard about the thread? He said, "You've got all the attention you want, you don't have to stand on my back to get it. I'm leaving you alone, but you keep coming after me. Take the thread down please. I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but you seem to be trying to make mine miserable. That's really horrible of you to do that [post about what he did!!]."

So breaking in and doing that to my stuff when all I did was break up with him wasn't to make my life miserable? Yeah, ok.


I'm not his mom and it's not my job to make sure he learns his lesson. What comes around, goes around... this is my outlet of being p*ssed he was stupid enough to mess with my bike.
i don't know u and am not judgin u supdup, but if this dude 1. broke in to ur place & 2. vandelized ur belongings then u need to get the cops involved.
no questions asked.
and if u don't do anything about this dude then there's more to the story.
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #119
supdupgsxr
done with drama!
 
supdupgsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 235

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 R1









Oh, no, it was 100% the day of the fight, then he flipped out when I broke up with him. You don't even know half the story of what he did to make me break up with him. Around midnight, his mom tells me he is in the house. (I took my dogs and stayed with a friend after work after what he pulled that morning) I have a constable drive out there, and they were worthless! I go home 8am the next day, black plastic bags taped on the door... bike in pieces. I cried. Another constable filed a police report- stolen helmet, camera, ipod, movies. Stupid things, I can buy new, but my bike?!?!?!?!? They even swept the glass up from the front door.
__________________
supdupgsxr is offline  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #120
jfly
RIP Coach Dave
 
jfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Huntsville/Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,764

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
what u gonna do fool? type him a black eye and fat lip?
__________________
2147843650102538748pyAvEK th
WHATEVA! Ill do what I want!
Street Experience 9 to 12 months
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
jfly is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy