MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
tow truck for spring cypress area

anyone drive one or have a good reccomendation on someone who won't rip me off to tow my car 5 miles to a dealership to get a car key programmed?

the locksmith we called is a complete dunce and couldn't get it running after 4 hours of attempts. i hope that jackhole didn't kill my battery.

car needs to go from fry road (cypress rosehill) and 290 to the closest GM or pontiac dealership.

please reply here or PM me with wrecker details and price if you have one. if you don't know prices i will gladly give them a ring. thx.~
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying used truck, mechanic in Cypress area able to look it over? thebujster General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 04-27-2015 07:16 PM
Need a tow truck or trailer to IDB from Spring. AiJay Car Forum 4 01-03-2014 02:59 PM
ramps or trailer cypress/spring/tomball area Absalom General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-02-2013 02:36 PM
Lift/jack near Cypress/Spring area hfp3030 General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 07-16-2012 09:51 AM
Truck stolen Cypress 290 and spring cypress area Drewston General Discussion (Moto Related) 91 03-17-2009 03:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
switch
two fifty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

i used these people once. they were nice, it was a flat rate, non of that per mile/hourly .

Golbow's inc, Wrecker service & auto repair.

281-492-2761
21822 Franz road katy tx, 77449

i had their card in my wallet =P
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW

Experience: 2 years

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
what was the rate?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
switch
two fifty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

i think you have to call them, and they'll give it to you based on where you are. not sure tho, it was a while back.
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
BigComfy

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

AAA
Old 09-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #6
BigComfy

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

If you can wait until tomorrow I can come by with a car trailer and tow you up there.

Advertisement